• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    I have pokemon emerald,And I traded over my zangoose. I wanna breed my zangoose to make a baby one.

with the baby zangoose I want to max out its attack stats.How can I go about doing that? What are the best methods I should do? should I give him a crapload of protien when hes born? please help

thanks in advance

Ps*I know serebii has pages on training like this but I would better understand it if somone told me through the forums.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Can someone give me the Pokeblock color, the flavor and Pokeblock level for the following berries
    43.) Enigma berry
    44.) Strib berry
    45.) Pumpkin berry
    46.) Eggant berry
    47.) Chilian berry
    48.) Nutpea berry

:t003:Dark Venusaur

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Renagadez, you should train it against these pokemon:
    Poochyena
    Mightyena
    Nuzleaf
    Sableye
    Carvanha
    Trapinch
    Seviper
    Solrock
    Shuppet (Shuppet at Mt. Pyre are the BEST for increasing attack, as they are the only pokemon you can find on the lower levels).

If you have a Macho Brace, you should have it hold it too.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    MUSION said:
    Renagadez, you should train it against these pokemon:
    Poochyena
    Mightyena
    Nuzleaf
    Sableye
    Carvanha
    Trapinch
    Seviper
    Solrock
    Shuppet (Shuppet at Mt. Pyre are the BEST for increasing attack, as they are the only pokemon you can find on the lower levels).

If you have a Macho Brace, you should have it hold it too.

thanks alot your the best

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    is it easy or hard to catch latios/latias and could u give me some tips fo it?

and where do u find lottery tickets again? i heard you get a free master ball for every 6th purchase

Last edited:

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    andrewv42 said:
    is it easy or hard to catch latios/latias and could u give me some tips fo it?

and where do u find lottery tickets again? i heard you get a free master ball for every 6th purchase

1 go here to find all about latios and latias https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185

2 you get lottery tickets at lilycove town in the big shopping mall on the ground floor but you dont get a free master ball with every 6th purchases

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Two questions where is the most likely place to get shinys and 2 which legendary bird is red latias or latios.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Mr_Smilie i searched lilycove ground floor but i couldn`t find the lottery. is it because i beat steven or is it somewhere else?

And the master ball every 6 purchase is something i found off gamespy...

If i cant get a masterball every 6th game, then is there any other way of getting a master ball?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    What is this?

What do people mean when they say pokemon snagged and pokemon purified i dont get it

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    andrewv42 said:
    Mr_Smilie i searched lilycove ground floor but i couldn`t find the lottery. is it because i beat steven or is it somewhere else?

And the master ball every 6 purchase is something i found off gamespy...

If i cant get a masterball every 6th game, then is there any other way of getting a master ball?

you talk to one of the 2 ladies at the till on the ground floor
    and you get master balls only if your lucky enough to win the lottery or get it from team aqua's hideout or cheats

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Ok, so I'm playing Leaf Green, and for the first time I managed to catch a Chansey (didn't even look for it, it just appeared). Anyway, Chansey evolves into Blissey through happines.
    Does that work in LG? And if it does, how am I gonna make it happy?(What is the best way)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Hey guys, I got a question...

I want to keep a whole lot of my pokemon from my current Emerald file, so i decided that i would trade them to a pokemon game, reset my emerald, then trade them back. However, I will be trading with my FR game that i cheated on, so when I trade my pokemon from my Emerald back to my new emerald file, will they count as being cheated and mess up my game? Also, I want to trade over a Masterball and a few TMs from my FR to my Emerald that I did NOT cheat for on my FireRed. Will they count as being cheated? And after I trade with my FR, will my new Emerald Version also count as being cheated? And when I use that emerald version to trade with other games, will that count as being cheated too?

Gir

foREVer
    Years
    What do you mean "cheated"
    You are only "cheating" on a game when you get rare pokemon from a gameshark or action replay. Or if you use it to get something like a hundred master balls or such, you get what I mean. OR if you use a code to level your pokemon to 100. So, I would consider that as cheating.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    MUSION said:
    https://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_emerald.txt

Doom Hammer, go to this link, then find the section on 'Happiness', it should tell you all you need to know on happiness. Tell me if it doesn't.
    P.S. Don't worry about it being about Emerald, the happiness works the same way on Leaf Green. Just ignore the parts about the locations.

Sorry, but the link does not work at all. As they say, you cannot link directly to a FAQ.

Referer Link Error

On every single HTML page of GameFAQs is the following request:
    Feel free to link to this page, but not directly to the FAQs..

Can you give me the page and the respective FAQ's name?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    you talk to one of the 2 ladies at the till on the ground floor
    and you get master balls only if your lucky enough to win the lottery or get it from team aqua's hideout or cheats

aqua/magmas hideout is sealed
    The ladies wont give me a lottery ticket
    And the infinity master balls cheat requires gameshark (i don`t know what gameshark is...)

Oh yes and what is the best way to train up lvl 60`s-70`s ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back