• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Nothing, it's just a normal pokeball that looks cooler.

Anyway, three questions:
    1. How do I get to Meteor Falls? Can't remember from last time I got there. Need a Bagon.
    2. Where are the exact routes to find the reporters? Need to train that Bagon, and the rest of the crew :P.
    3. Can Altaria breed DD right unto Salamence? (well bagon, but whatever).
    4. What level should a Linoone be to pickup TM Earthquake? (yeah, whatever, fourth question, couldn't help it )
    5. Where can I ressurect the fossil pokemon in Emerald?

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Lathspell said:
    Nothing, it's just a normal pokeball that looks cooler.

Anyway, three questions:
    1. How do I get to Meteor Falls? Can't remember from last time I got there. Need a Bagon.
    2. Where are the exact routes to find the reporters? Need to train that Bagon, and the rest of the crew :P.
    4. What level should a Linoone be to pickup TM Earthquake? (yeah, whatever, fourth question, couldn't help it )

I dont have Emerald, but here is R/S info:

1. North from rustboro, west from fallarbor.
    2. 111 -> 118 -> 120, cycle
    3.Dunno
    4.Pickup cant pick up TMs from my reading (R/S only)
    5.Devon Corp.

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    To get to Meteor Falls, head South from Fallarbour Town (Route 114) or North from Rustboro City (Route 115). To get Bagon, you need to go deep into Meteor Falls, to the area where you get TM02 Dragon Claw.

2. Where are the exact routes to find the reporters? Need to train that Bagon, and the rest of the crew .
    Routes 111, 118 & 120 (in that order).

Yes, just make sure the Altaria is male and the Bagon is female.

It will have to be Lv.91 or higher.

Theres a man on the second floor of the Devon Corp. building in Rustboro City. Talk to him, give him the fossil, leave the building then go back to him and he'll have ressurected it.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You will find a Thunderstone in New Mauville. You can also trade Yellow Shards with the Shard Collector (Island on Route 124) for Thunderstones. You can find about 5 of them diving in the routes around Lilycove and Mossdeep by checking on rocks and light-colored squares. You can also use Thief on wild Chinchou to get Yellow Shards (5-10% of the time).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    including ALL the pokemon (386, not just 200 from hoenn), which are NOT obtainable in emerald?

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    No, you can't change a nature of a pokemon you have caught before... you only can make sure a nature of a pokemon you wish to be catched. for an example, if you want to catch an altaria with a serious nature, you must have a pokemon with TRACE ability (ex : Kirlia, Gardevoir etc.). Make sure that pokemon is in your first party, then search what you seek, if you found it, Caught it... the pokemon you get will have same nature with kirlia (or other Pokemon that have Trace Ability) you have used on the first party to catch it...

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Is their another way to get TM28 Dig in Sapphire?

You need it for the Regi quest...and the Pokemon I taught it to doesn't know it anymore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Can you breed with Rayquaza? I noticed that he/she doesn't have a gender.. if so.. which ones can "it" breed with and which role will it be? M or F? Thanks.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Diglett (Lv17), Trapinch (Lv41), and Nincada (Lv45) are the ONLY Pokes that learn Dig naturally. To my knowledge, there are no Pokes that learn it through breeding either.

NO Legendary Pokes are able to breed. At all. They all belong to the Unbreedable Egg group, along with Ditto, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, and all babies that you can only get through breeding (i.e. Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, etc.).

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Thanks a lot for the answers everybody, but unfortunate I have more :laugh: sorry

I've been EV training my Rayquaza for a while now and I wanted to know what my build would look like at 100 so I used this site called psypokes (couldn't post the URL) with a stat calculator. Now my question is.. When you grab Ray from Sky Pillar at level 70, does he have all 31s on his DVs like that calculator (didn't seem like it was suppose to be all 31) or is it something else? If so, where can I find this info? I don't fully understand the concept of DVs. Thanks!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

noitangidni said:
    Thanks a lot for the answers everybody, but unfortunate I have more :laugh: sorry

I've been EV training my Rayquaza for a while now and I wanted to know what my build would look like at 100 so I used this site called psypokes (couldn't post the URL) with a stat calculator. Now my question is.. When you grab Ray from Sky Pillar at level 70, does he have all 31s on his DVs like that calculator (didn't seem like it was suppose to be all 31) or is it something else? If so, where can I find this info? I don't fully understand the concept of DVs. Thanks!
    DVs are called IVs (Invidiual Values) in the Advanced Generation. The name DV (Dynamic Values) was used back in the G/S/C days, but now we call them IVs. They are quite simple, I'll explain them to you here.
    They are the invisible numbers behind each six of your Pokemon's stats (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed). They can range from 0 to 31. The higher this number is, the better that particular stat will be.
    IVs are COMPLETELY RANDOM for each of your Pokemon's stats. You can get a Pokemon with perfect 31 IVs in each stat, but that has a 1 out of 1,073,741,824 chance of happening. That means its nearly impossible to have perfect IVs. This goes for all Pokemon, even legendaries and shiny Pokemon.

Kaseo said:
    Hey can anyone tell me what are some of Sandslash's strongest moves?

Please and thanks.
    Sandslash should have the following moves: Earthquake/Rock Slide/Swords Dance/Counter. Put in Brick Break over Counter if you'd like.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Ive entered the sealed chamber and since i cant read brail I have no idea wat to do next to get regice/regirock/registeel etc.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    andrewv42 said:
    Ive entered the sealed chamber and since i cant read brail I have no idea wat to do next to get regice/regirock/registeel etc.

You mean the underwater place?

If you're in the first room (just out of the water), go all the way to the end of the room with braille on the wall, and use Dig.

On to the next room.

Get Relicanth first in your party, and Wailord last, and press A at the Braille at he very end of the chamber. There should be a rumbling.

Now the three tombs are open.

Regirock (Tomb in Desert)
    Go all the way to top. Go 2 steps right, 2 steps down, then use Strength. The door should open.

Regice (Tomb northwest of Dewford)
    Go to the end of the room, wait about 2 min, door should open.

Registeel (Tomb on Plareau in Rt. 120)
    Go to dead center of the room, use fly, door should open.

'Hope that helps, andrew!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back