• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Here's how I understood berries to work.
    1. You pick a new plant and it gives u 2 to 3 berries.
    2. You plant a berry and water it with the pail.
    3. 2nd stage of planting is the two-leaf sprout.
    4. 3rd stage is plant that looks similiar to full grown but only lets you water it more.
    5. 4th it's ready to pick again.

I don't know what the time is between each stage, but I do know that if you miss the 4th stage and it drops the berries you should have picked....U R screwed cause they don't grow back for a REALLY long time. I have yet to see ANY of my missed berries grow back and i'm talkin about weeks.
    There are four stages of berry growth - Seed, Sapling, Growing Taller, Flowered. Here is a list of all the legal berries and the time it takes for each stage:

Name Sapling Gr. Taller Flowered Pick Berry
    ---------- -------- ---------- -------- -----------
    01. Cheri 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    02. Chesto 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    03. Pecha 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    04. Rawst 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    05. Aspear 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    06. Leppa 4 hours 8 hours 12 hours 16 hours
    07. Oran 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    08. Persim 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    09. Lum 12 hours 24 hours 36 hours 48 hours
    10. Sitrus 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    11. Figy 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    12. Wiki 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    13. Mago 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    14. Aguav 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    15. Iapapa 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    16. Razz 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
    17. Bluk 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
    18. Nanab 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
    19. Wepear 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
    20. Pinap 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
    21. Pomeg 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    22. Kelpsy 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    23. Qualot 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    24. Hondew 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    25. Grepa 3 hours 6 hours 9 hours 12 hours
    26. Tamato 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    27. Cornn 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    28. Magost 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    29. Rabuta 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    30. Nomel 6 hours 12 hours 18 hours 24 hours
    31. Spelon 18 hours 36 hours 54 hours 72 hours
    32. Pamtre 18 hours 36 hours 54 hours 72 hours
    33. Watmel 18 hours 36 hours 54 hours 72 hours
    34. Durin 18 hours 36 hours 54 hours 72 hours
    35. Belue 18 hours 36 hours 54 hours 72 hours
    36. Liechi 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    37. Ganlon 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    38. Salac 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    39. Petaya 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    40. Apicot 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    41. Lansat 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours
    42. Starf 24 hours 48 hours 72 hours 96 hours

NOTE: Copy and past in Word and add tabs and you can see it better.

Also note that you can water your berries at each stage to increase the number of berries that you will get afterwards. I haven't harvested berries in a LONG time, but I have hundreds of each of them, even the rare ones. The patch outside the Berry Master's house is a godsend.

As for the berries dropping, it has always been too random for me to be able to pin down. It is possible that each berry also has a preset calculation about how long they will be berries before dropping to the ground. I do know that all of the more rare berries will always grow back (#21 on). Not sure about the others. I harvested HUNDREDS of the "Happiness" berries (#21-26) because of not only their ability to increase Happiness, but to drop EVs in a particular stat by 10. This has proven VITAL on Pokes that you use early in the game. After progressing, I will always trade my in-game Pokes to my Emerald cart and stuff the proper berries down their throats to wipe out the random EVs I didn't want my Poke to learn, and then I give it a bit of proper EV training and send it back out. Those berries are the best in the game, imo.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Shane, for the "Happiness" berries, do they let you know when thereare no more EVs to get rid of? I mean, say you have an unwanted 10 EVs in HP, and you give it a Happiness Berry, will it not let you give it another one, similar to Vitamins?

Also, where do you legally get the stat boosting berries?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    I have a pocket pokedex I bought from a game store to help keep me off these forums too much (doesn't seem to working does it :P) All of the 'One time catch' pokes are level 40 to 70, and this pokedex has moves that they learn all the way from level 5 and so on. How/Why is this if it's impossible to breed them and raise them from just a baby?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Shane, for the "Happiness" berries, do they let you know when thereare no more EVs to get rid of? I mean, say you have an unwanted 10 EVs in HP, and you give it a Happiness Berry, will it not let you give it another one, similar to Vitamins?

Also, where do you legally get the stat boosting berries?
    No, you can still give it another one because they are Happiness berries and the EV reducing is supposed to be a negative when it is actually a positive, if that makes sense. I haven't done it in a while, but once an EV stat hits zero, it will tell you. I used that a lot to make sure my EV spreads were correct. Save the game, and then count how many berries it takes until you get the notice, then reset. Of course it isn't an exact science since it only gets you within 10, but you can then train it a few times until you can feed it one more. Not sure that makes sense either. LOL

As for the boosting berries:

36. Liechi Berry - Mirage Island
    37. Ganlon Berry - Colosseum (15,000 points)
    38. Salac Berry - Colosseum (15,000 points)
    39. Petaya Berry - Colosseum (15,000 points)
    40. Apicot Berry - Colosseum (15,000 points)
    41. Lansat - Get all Battle Frontier Silver Symbols
    42. Starf - Get all Battle Frontier Gold Symbols

Sadly I still haven't gotten the elusive Liechi Berry, and I am resigned to the fact that I never will.

I have a pocket pokedex I bought from a game store to help keep me off these forums too much (doesn't seem to working does it :P) All of the 'One time catch' pokes are level 40 to 70, and this pokedex has moves that they learn all the way from level 5 and so on. How/Why is this if it's impossible to breed them and raise them from just a baby?
    Why would you want to avoid us? We are better than some store-bought Pokedex. LOL
    It wasn't even smart enough to tell you about the Heart Scales like Haowakeorden was.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    Only the female of the species or a Ditto can hold the Everstone though. What I have done is I caught a Ditto of each nature, and named them that nature for easy reference. I now have a PC box full of the different natured Dittos that I use to breed to get that particular nature. Once I get a female version of the species (if applicable), then I substitute it in place of the shape-shifting surrogate and I place the little nympho back in its box. I have even caught multiple Dittos of each nature and worked on getting those with the best IVs. Still have a long way to go for that though.
    I'm in the process of doing this Prof. Davis. Are the five Natures that don't change anything...are they useless in this case? And are 'Dittos' unbreedable with each other? They always "prefer to play with other pokemon".

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Yes, they are useless. I caught them anyway since I am a completist. No, Ditto cannot breed. You have to catch them.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I started making plans to make my Gorebyss, but I'm confused as to the Nature.

Serebii suggests Bold, but that's for a Baton passer (and even then, Gorebyss' Defense is pretty tanked). I want to use her (at least this Gorebyss) as a Special Sweeper, or a Rain Dancer. So obviously Bold isn't the best Nature for a Special Sweeper. Gorebyss has awesome Special Attack and Defense, but below average Special Defense.

My question is: should I go with a Modest nature, and mash EVs into Special Defense...
    OR
    Go with a Calm nature, and plug a few extra EVs into Special Attack?

Granted, of course, I'm automatically putting 232 into Speed.

EDIT: so I was on the toilet a little while ago (I had chili for supper... it was good chili, too!), and I was playing my game. I decided then and there I was going to hunt for a Feebas. So I go up to rout 119, and I start my, what I thought at the time was going to be a hell of an experience. I started searching up right below the waterfall. And does anyone know how many tiles I searched before I saw that little skid mark on my screen? FIVE. Not as impressive as one, but the luck! So I caught two Feebas in the time vicinity of one bathroom trip. I want that engraved on my tombstone.

Now to breed for Nature, IVs, all that jazz... and the really hard part is over.

My question is... what berries mixed (assuming I mix with the Master Blender) would increase Beauty condition most?
    Pecha seems to ring a bell, but I'm not totally sure.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    First off, congrats on being the first trainer EVER to catch Feebas........on Route 118. LOL Seriously though, you have to be the absolute luckiest mother $#%#$% alive to get both Pokerus and that little #%#$@ Feebas in FIVE #$@%@@$ battles. Sheesh, the next thing you are going to tell me is that you swam west on Route 130 and there was this big island there that only had Wynaut on it and a lone berry that started with an L or something.

All kidding aside, even though serebii was correct about the BP Gorebyss needing to be Bold, I would be careful in using it for moveset suggestions. I would advise smogon or pokerealm for that. Don't use Calm. Rarely does trying to cover a Pokes weakness with a nature actually work. Modest for the sweeper set to have it hit harder, and Bold for the BP set. The conventional wisdom is to switch Gorebyss in on a physical attacker (hence the already high Def and nature) and then stat up while the opponent switches to a counter (or the computer randomly attacks with a non-effective move). When set, you BP to a teammate and let the pain begin.

As for Milotic (whom I would replace Gorebyss with), if you are mixing berries with the Master Blender (sounds like your cooking - don't forget to add a dash of paprika which of course goes with EVERYTHING), all you need is the Chesto Berry. The old man will counter with the Pamtre Berry, which will yield the best Gold PokeBlocks that is Dry and Sweet. That particular PokeBlock ends up being 55:45 (Level:Feel), iirc. That means you are guaranteed that you will max out the Beauty stat (and Cute, but we don't care about that) of your BOLD natured Feebas.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Uhm. Can someone list what each nature does? I'm kind of confused with that. Also, can someone direct me to where I can find a list of all types and their strengths and weaknesses? Thanks.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Uhm. Can someone list what each nature does? I'm kind of confused with that. Also, can someone direct me to where I can find a list of all types and their strengths and weaknesses? Thanks.
    Here you go, I posted this in the D/P Simple Questions complete with the Japanese translations if you need them XD.
    Here are all the natures:

Hardy がんばりや
    Lonely (+Atk, -Def) さみしがり
    Brave (+Atk, -Spd) ゆうかん
    Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk) いじっぱり
    Naughty (+Atk, -SpDef) やんちゃ
    Bold (+Def, -Atk) ずぶとい
    Docile すなお
    Relaxed (+Def, -Spd) のんき
    Impish (+Def, -SpAtk) わんぱく
    Lax (+Def, -SpDef) のうてんき
    Timid (+Spd, -Atk) おくびょう
    Hasty (+Spd, -Def) せっかち
    Serious みじめ
    Jolly (+Spd, -SpAtk) ようき
    Naive (+Spd, -SpDef) むじゃき
    Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk) ひかえめ
    Mild (+SpAtk, -Def) おっとり
    Quiet (+SpAtk, -Spd) れいせい
    Bashful てれや
    Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef) うっかりや
    Calm (+SpDef, -Atk) てれや
    Gentle (+SpDef, -Def) おとなしい
    Sassy (+SpDef, -Spd) なまいき
    Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk) しんちょう
    Quirky きまぐれ

And as for the type charts this page on Serebii might help: Clicky

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    First off, congrats on being the first trainer EVER to catch Feebas........on Route 118.

LMAO, I said 119! Whoops. See, you got me all confused between Route 118 and Route 119 with EV training. Just proves I don't know where the hell I am in Hoenn. It's just like real life, actually. I couldn't navigate for the life of me. hahaha

Thanks for your help, as always!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No need to go anywhere for a strength/weakness chart. Here you go:

BUG
    Super Effective: Dark, Grass, Psychic
    Not Very Effective: Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Poison, Steel
    Weakness: Fire, Flying, Rock
    Resistance: Fighting, Grass, Ground
    Immune To: None
    Immune From: None

DARK
    Super Effective: Ghost, Psychic
    Not Very Effective: Dark, Fighting, Steel
    Weakness: Bug, Fighting
    Resistance: Dark, Ghost
    Immune From: Psychic

DRAGON
    Super Effective: Dragon
    Not Very Effective: Steel
    Weakness: Dragon, Ice
    Resistance: Electric, Fire, Grass, Water

ELECTRIC
    Super Effective: Flying, Water
    Not Very Effective: Dragon, Electric, Grass
    Weakness: Ground
    Resistance: Electric, Flying, Steel
    Immune To: Ground

FIGHTING
    Super Effective: Dark, Ice, Normal, Rock, Steel
    Not Very Effective: Bug, Flying, Poison, Psychic
    Weakness: Flying, Psychic
    Resistance: Bug, Dark, Rock
    Immune To: Ghost

FIRE
    Super Effective: Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel
    Not Very Effective: Dragon, Fire, Rock, Water
    Weakness: Ground, Rock, Water
    Resistance: Bug, Fire, Grass, Ice, Steel

FLYING
    Super Effective: Bug, Fighting, Grass
    Not Very Effective: Electric, Rock, Steel
    Weakness: Electric, Ice, Rock
    Resistance: Bug, Fighting, Grass
    Immune From: Ground

GHOST
    Super Effective: Ghost, Psychic
    Not Very Effective: Dark, Steel
    Weakness: Dark, Ghost
    Resistance: Bug, Poison
    Immune To: Normal
    Immune From: Fighting, Normal

GRASS
    Super Effective: Ground, Rock, Water
    Not Very Effective: Bug, Dragon, Fire, Flying, Grass, Poison, Steel
    Weakness: Bug, Fire, Flying, Ice, Poison
    Resistance: Electric, Grass, Ground, Water

GROUND
    Super Effective: Electric, Fire, Poison, Rock, Steel
    Not Very Effective: Bug, Grass
    Weakness: Grass, Ice, Water
    Resistance: Poison, Rock
    Immune To: Flying
    Immune From: Electric

ICE
    Super Effective: Dragon, Flying, Grass, Ground
    Not Very Effective: Fire, Ice, Steel, Water
    Weakness: Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel
    Resistance: Ice

NORMAL
    Super Effective: None
    Not Very Effective: Rock, Steel
    Weakness: Fighting
    Resistance: None
    Immune To: Ghost
    Immune From: Ghost

POISON
    Super Effective: Grass
    Not Very Effective: Ghost, Ground, Poison, Rock
    Weakness: Ground, Psychic
    Resistance: Bug, Fighting, Grass, Poison
    Immune To: Steel

PSYCHIC
    Super Effective: Fighting, Poison
    Not Very Effective: Psychic, Steel
    Weakness: Bug, Dark, Ghost
    Resistance: Fighting, Psychic
    Immune To: Dark

ROCK
    Super Effective: Bug, Fire, Flying, Ice
    Not Very Effective: Fighting, Ground, Steel
    Weakness: Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel, Water
    Resistance: Fire, Flying, Normal, Poison

STEEL
    Super Effective: Ice, Rock
    Not Very Effective: Electric, Fire, Steel, Water
    Weakness: Fighting, Fire, Ground
    Resistance: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Normal, Psychic, Rock, Steel
    Immune From: Poison

WATER
    Super Effective: Fire, Ground, Rock
    Not Very Effective: Dragon, Grass, Water
    Weakness: Electric, Grass
    Resistance: Fire, Ice, Steel, Water

*: Special Attack

Copyright 1/24/2007 shanecdavis. All rights reserved. Any publication or distribution of this document without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Like EVs, a Pokémon's Happiness Rating is on a scale of 0-255. The higher the rating, the happier it is.

Here is the base Happiness Rating for all Pokémon:

0: Deoxys, Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Mewtwo, Rayquaza
    1-49: Articuno, Absol, Aggron, Aron, Bagon, Banette, Beldum, Cacnea, Cacturne, Carvanha, Dragonair, Dragonite, Dratini, Dusclops, Duskull, Entei, Gardevoir, Houndoom, Houndour, Kirlia, Lairon, Larvitar, Metagross, Metang, Misdreavus, Moltres, Murkrow, Pupitar, Raikou, Ralts, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Sableye, Salamence, Sharpedo, Shelgon, Shuppet, Sneasel, Suicune, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Zapdos
    50-99: All other Pokémon
    100-149: Blissey, Celebi, Chansey, Clefable, Clefairy, Cleffa, Jirachi, Mew

**TIP: Any time you trade a Pokémon from one cart to another, its Happiness Rating will always default to 70. Don't forget that!**

You can also gauge how happy your Pokémon is by dropping by a house in Verdanturf. It can found in the the southwest corner of the little town. A young lady there will make a statement according to the Happiness Rating is of your lead Pokemon. Here are the phrases:

0: "This is a little hard for me to say…Your Pokémon simply detests you. Doesn't that make you uncomfortable?"
    1-49: "It's very wary. It has scary viciousness in its eyes. It doesn't like you much at all."
    50-99: "It's not very used to you yet. It neither loves nor hates you."
    100-149: "It's getting used to you. It seems to believe in you."
    150-199: "It likes you quite a lot. It seems to want to be babied for a little while."
    200-249: "It seems very happy. It obviously likes you a whole lot."
    250-255: "It adores you. It can't possibly love you any more. I even feel happy seeing it."

Here is how you can affect a Pokémon's Happiness Rating:

Walk 245 steps: +1 to Happiness Rating
    Level Up: +5 when HR is 0-99, +3 when 100-199, +2 when 200-255
    Vitamins: +5 when 0-99, +3 when 100-199, +2 when 200-255
    Important Battle: +3 when 0-99, +2 when 100-199, +1 when 200-255
    Pokémon Faints: -1 to Happiness Rating
    Energypowder: -5 when 0-199, -10 when 200-255
    Heal Powder: -5 when 0-199, -10 when 200-255
    Energy Root: -10 when 0-199, -15 when 200-255
    Revival Herb: -15 when 0-199, -29 when 200-255

**TIP – There are a few myths about things you can do to affect the HR that just aren't true. You cannot increase the Happiness Rating by healing a Pokémon, giving it an item to hold (not called Soothe Bell, which we will cover next), placing a Pokémon in the PC, winning wild battles, letting HP fall into the red, or walking around when your Pokémon has a status effect (i.e. sleep, poison, etc).**

You can also increase the Happiness points a Pokémon earns by catching it in a Gorgeous Ball or having it hold the Soothe Bell. Holding the Soothe Bell will increase the Happiness a Pokémon earns by 50%. Being caught in a Gorgeous Ball will DOUBLE the Happiness a Pokémon earns when it levels up, walks 245 steps, or wins an important battle.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Wow. You know just about everything, don't you? Thanks loads...this will really, really help me. =D

I know I'm getting really, really annoying, but questions just keep popping up in to my head. Is Leer a useful attack on Gyarados? Thanks again...I'm sorry...=P

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
    No... Leer is definitely not a useful attack on a Gyarados. Dos already has high enough attack to destroy what it needs to. Lowering your enemy's defense any more could prove to be overkill. Leer is highly unnecessary.

Master Shane, sorry to inform you of this, but your Type Affinity list is heavily flawed. :(

Here's my own Type Affinity Chart. It's quite crude, but you should be able to understand it, though.

__________Normal|Fire|Water|Electric|Grass|Ice|Fighting|Poison|Ground|Flying|Psychic|Bug|Rock|Ghost|Dragon|Dark|Steel
    Normal-------[=]----[=]----[=]-----[=]----[=]---[=]---[=]------[=]------[=]----[=]----[=]----[=]---[-]----[X]-----[=]----[=]----[-]
    Fire-----------[=]----[-]-----[-]-----[=]-----[+]---[+]---[=]------[=]------[=]----[=]----[=]----[+]---[-]----[=]-----[-]-----[=]----[+]
    Water--------[=]----[+]-----[-]-----[=]-----[-]---[=]---[=]------[=]------[+]----[=]----[=]----[=]---[+]----[=]-----[-]-----[=]----[=]
    Electric-------[=]----[=]----[+]-----[-]------[-]---[=]---[=]------[=]------[X]----[+]----[=]----[=]---[=]----[=]-----[-]-----[=]----[=]
    Grass---------[=]----[-]-----[+]----[=]------[-]---[=]---[=]------[-]-------[+]----[-]----[=]-----[-]---[+]----[=]-----[-]-----[=]----[-]
    Ice------------[=]----[-]-----[-]-----[=]-----[+]---[-]----[=]------[=]------[+]----[+]----[=]----[=]---[=]----[=]----[+]-----[=]----[-]
    Fighting-------[+]----[=]----[=]----[=]-----[=]---[+]---[=]------[-]-------[=]----[-]-----[-]-----[-]---[+]----[X]-----[=]----[+]----[+]
    Poison--------[=]----[=]----[=]----[=]------[+]---[=]---[=]------[-]-------[-]----[=]----[=]----[=]---[-]-----[-]-----[=]----[=]----[X]
    Ground-------[=]----[+]----[=]-----[+]------[-]---[=]---[=]------[+]------[=]----[X]----[=]-----[-]---[+]----[=]----[=]-----[=]----[+]
    Flying---------[=]----[=]----[=]-----[-]------[+]--[=]---[+]-------[=]-----[=]----[=]----[=]-----[+]---[-]----[=]----[=]-----[=]----[-]
    Psychic--------[=]---[=]----[=]-----[=]-----[=]---[=]---[+]------[+]------[=]---[=]-----[-]-----[=]---[=]---[=]-----[=]-----[X]----[-]
    Bug------------[=]---[-]-----[=]-----[=]-----[+]---[=]---[-]-------[-]------[=]----[-]-----[+]-----[=]--[=]----[-]-----[=]-----[+]----[-]
    Rock----------[=]---[+]-----[=]-----[=]-----[-]----[+]---[-]-------[=]------[-]----[+]----[=]-----[+]--[=]----[=]----[=]-----[=]----[-]
    Ghost---------[X]---[=]-----[=]-----[=]-----[=]---[=]---[=]------[=]-----[=]----[=]----[+]-----[=]--[=]----[+]-----[=]-----[-]----[-]
    Dragon-------[=]---[=]-----[=]-----[=]-----[=]---[=]---[=]------[=]-----[=]----[=]----[=]-----[=]--[=]----[=]-----[+]----[=]----[-]
    Dark----------[=]---[=]-----[=]-----[=]-----[=]---[=]---[-]-------[=]-----[=]----[=]----[+]-----[=]--[=]----[+]-----[=]-----[-]----[-]
    Steel----------[=]---[-]------[-]-----[-]------[=]---[+]---[=]------[=]-----[=]----[=]----[=]-----[=]--[=]----[+]-----[=]----[=]----[-]

Well, there you have it. Thank NetBattle's BattleDex for this. I just copied it from there.

Last edited:

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Thanks for your answers, but I got the Relicanth and the Spore Pokémon before I read it xD

Another questions:

- You guys told me that when you win a Master Contest I can get a picture for the Museum. Well, my Swampert has the Toughness Master-Level Ribbon and I don't know what to do !!

- How can I get a scarf in the Pokémon Club ??

- Where can I find a Light Ball ??

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2007
    Is there anyway to get the ticket so I could catch one of the lati without having to mix records with another game, cause I dont knwo anyone else who plays the game ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back