• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    KaeL said:
    I saw the hydro cannon question... Any idea where u get Blast Burn ( i think thats the name :/ ) and how can i tell if my Charizard has high happiness.

Edit: Also, i have prima's strategy guide for Fr/Lg. Pokemon 151-250 it sais trade from colloseum.... well, i just got colosseum, and i dont understand how to do that.
    you have to beat colosseum to be able to trade

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    KaeL said:
    I saw the hydro cannon question... Any idea where u get Blast Burn ( i think thats the name :/ ) and how can i tell if my Charizard has high happiness.

Edit: Also, i have prima's strategy guide for Fr/Lg. Pokemon 151-250 it sais trade from colloseum.... well, i just got colosseum, and i dont understand how to do that.

I like to add somthing not all 151-251 are from colloseum some are on the islands

Island: Sentret+ev, Ledyba+ev, spinarak+ev, Natu+ev, Marill+ev, Hoppip+ev, Wooper+ev, Murkrow, Dunsparce, Quilfish, Shuckel, Heracross, Sneasel, Slugma, Swinub, Swinub, Remoraid+ev, Delibrird, Manetine, Skamory, Phanpy, Miltank, Larvitar
    Collossum: 3 starters+ev(G/S/C), Hoothoot+ev, Mareep+ev, Sudowoodo, Aipom, Sunkern+ev, Yanma, Pineco+ev, Gligar, Sunbbull+ev, Teddiursa+ev, Houndour+ev, Stantler, Smeargle, Ho-Oh
    FR/LG: Specials: Crobat, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Bellossom, Politoed, Slowking, Misdrivus, Unown, Wobbuffet, Steelix, Scizor, Kingdra(ev is Water stone now), Porygon2, Tyrogue+ ev, Smoochhum, Magby, Elekid, Blissey, Entei, Raikou, Sunicune,
    R/S: Chinchou, Girafarig, Corsola

Some of the island pokemon can be caught other places but I just put any pokemon with the possiblity to be caught in the islands under island,
    Pokemon under Collusseum are only in colloseum,
    FR/LG can be caught threw special evs in fr/lg after National pokedex,
    R/S pokemon are only in R/S
    "+ev" means evolve or breed to get other stages

Don't forget most pokemon form colloseum need to be bred to get lower levels beacuse they start in high stages of evolution.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    Why any jigglypuff can learn all those moves will it depends on if u want to because there is nothing special about it.

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
    Im not sure if it is qualified as a simple question, but..
    Can anyone tell me what are the directions for the unknown cave.
    The cave right beside the emptied house. The house that is supposivly.
    containing a female who gives out rare candies for seeing certain pokemon.
    Thank you

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    that's Selphy's house

the answer to that question is in the Faq's section of the board.

and other dude, jigglypuff are easy to catch so I suggest keeping
    the golem

I have one question though
    the lady that teaches your starters their
    if I get eggs for charmander and squirtle will she teach them thier
    exclusive moves.
    um. Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon???
    I hope so, please let it be so

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I wouldn't have thought so. All the things I've read say starter only. So... I don't think that even if you're Pokemon are the same species as starters... that they will learn it. I may be wrong (and I probably am ^_^) but that's just what I think.

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
    In the fame checker there is a unknown to me person named Daisy.
    She is mentioned by the old lady who gives tea to you, saying "she sometimes goes to the Dept. Store for tea". So far that is the only info i have obtained about Daisy.
    Anyone know who this person is, and is it really that important to know her?

Last edited:

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    Ok.. I just left the islands after I fixed to PC on island one...and I want to go back to the islands...blue told me somthing about riding a ferry...were is it?

Vermillion City, where the SS Anne used to be

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Mundane said:
    In the fame checker there is a unknow to me person named Daisy.
    She is mentioned by the old lady who gives tea to you, saying "she sometimes goes to the Dept. Store for tea". So far that is the only info i have obtained about Daisy.
    Anyone know who this person is, and is it really that important to know her?
    She is your rival's/Blue's sister. Her name was revealed in G/S/C and it seems like Nintendo kept it in FR/LG (unlike Janine's -.-*).

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
    new tip I got in an email from Nintendo...

"New to the catch-'em-all rage? Having trouble catching that elusive wild Pok?mon? Then try this trick, pardner. 1. Throw a ball at the Pok?mon. Any ball will work, but a more powerful one improves your odds. 2. The instant the ball explodes, press and hold the B Button. 3. Release B when the ball wobbles a second time. This trick isn't foolproof, but it dramatically increases your odds of a successful capture. You don't need to weaken a Pok?mon beforehand, but some Pok?mon, such as Mewtwo and Zapdos, need to first be put to sleep. "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back