• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you've done it right and only fought Alakazams, then the other stats should be 1 or 2 or even 0, whereas Special Attack should go up. If you do lots and lots of Alakazam, you will eventually start to realise the stat is getting pretty high. ^_^

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    jetsam_745 said:
    do any pokemon carry metal coats in the wild?? if so which ones :) :)

Yes, Magnimites/tons But, WARNING: METAL COATS ON THEM ARE EXTREMELY RARE. I HAVE A BOX FULL OF THEM WITH NO COATS.
    Hehe, sorry bout that. U can get a coat on island 4 or 5, i forgot which one.

Can i get a list of the most powerful moves for each type? Like for fire it would be Blast burn, Eletric i think is thunder, etc ( No OHKO please ). Thanx!

Kai?

KaeL's Lil Bro
    Years
    I noticed the zam reply,a nd i was wondering, does he have to fight level like 55 ( the level of his gengar) alakazams? or can he fight level 5's. Also hes doing this on ruby, so do zams even give Eps?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you use some sort of cheating device to do this, you can go to any patch of grass, and the Zams will be the same level as the average Pokemon in that grass. So if you went to Route 1, they'd be Level 4 or something. But if you went to the Unknown Dungeon, they'd be about Level 60. It all depends on where you go. ^_^

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Right, but i have a level 55 gengar with shadow ball, what level zams should i fight?

And im still lookin for that list.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't think it should matter what level Zams you should fight. Does Zam even give Sp. Atk. EVs? I think Abra does but normally you can't fight Zams in the wild so did they even program Zams with EVs...?

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    these are the strongest moves for the following i think
    frenzy plant - grass
    hydro cannon - water
    blast burn - fire

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    In terms of attack power...

Hyper Beam - Normal - 120
    Blast Burn - Fire 150
    Frenzy Plant - Grass - 150
    Hydro Cannon - Water - 150
    Sludge Bomb - Poison - 90
    Volt Tackle - Electric - 120
    Blizzard - Ice - 120
    Sky Attack - Flying - 140
    Megahorn - Bug - 120
    Meteor Mash - Steel - 100
    Psycho Boost - Psychic - 140
    Rock Slide - Rock - 75
    Earthquake - Ground - 100
    Focus Punch - Fighting - 150
    Crunch - Dark - 80
    Outrage - Dragon - 90
    Night Shade - Ghost - Damage=User's Level/Max 100

Erm..I think that's all.

The most powerful Fighting type attack depends on the situtation. Reversal's power comes down to a Pokemon's HP, so it it's at 1HP, it'll be a good 250 I think.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eh..it's Blissey and Skarmory now. Blissey can do it with lots of other Pokemon. Snorlax doesn't seem to be much of a problem anymore on NB since everyone seems to know what to expect from it.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    weird question.

when i try to trade my Deoxy's and Mew from Sapphire, it says, "that Pokemon cannot be traded right now."

why does it say that? how do i get them over to my Fire Red?

i have over 200 Pokemon! lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Stop breaking the 25 limit rule...

Guy with the Spike avatar: Read the FAQ or the Sevii Islands Walkthrough on my site for your problem.

Read the FAQ before asking next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back