• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *raises hand* Ooooh! Oooh! I know!! I know!!!

Check the FAQ before asking questions next time. Your question was already answered there. You oculd also check the Sevii Islands Guide on my site. *points to siggy*

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    You can get the metal coat by the following:

-Buy a lemonade,

-Take the ferry to Island 5

-Surf towards your right, then down until you reach a strange looking pillar

-Put your lemonade on the pillar

-The guy will give you metal Coat

You can also get it on wild magnimite.

I must correct myself:

This is how you get TM 42 (Facade)

Metal coat is on the sam island as the pillar. Just walk around the pillar, and go down onto the beach. You'll find the metal coat there.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Where is the TM/Hm case? I enabled some code and now I don't have it. I put in a code for a cut HM in pc and when I withdraw it I still dont have a case. I'm I looking in the wrong place?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You have to get a normal TM/HM normally without codes for the TM Case to show up.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I already have, its like I lost it when I put in this code. I had about 6 TMs and I had just got the cut HM from the SS anne...

Pichachu

Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    This 'Pokerus' virus; How do you get it, and what does it do? Some of my pokemon have been infected with it, and I would like to know before it disappears. Some of my pokemon have a black square next to them; I heard that means they can NEVER be infected again?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's right. They can never be affected again by the Pokerus if there is a block dot by their name.

Pokerus just doubles the amount of EVs you can gain in a battle. It's only good for EV training purposes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You getting it by fighting wild Pokemon. Its completely random.

Pokerus is just a Pokemon virus that doubles the amount of EVs you can gain in a battle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    ok, i'm too lazy to find it somewhere, but is anyone really good with kingdras? if so, do they have any attacks that a sedra couldn't learn? basically, what i want to know is, should i evolve it into kingdra now (freshly evolved, lvl 32) (i think with the dragon scale, right?) or should i just raise the seadra?

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    I just checked, and Seadra doesnt learn anything Kingdra doesnt. My advise is evolve it for the higher stats.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back