• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    I am - i went out to get a pokemon that could send it to sleep and spent all my money on ultra balls - keeps just bursting out right away though :<

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Meh. Legendary Pokemon usually need to be left with a smaller chunk of near-death life. Like something as big as this exclamantion mark ---> ! If sleeping it doesn't work, get a Scyther or something with False Swipe.

Could just be your luck though. Have fun.~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If it's your first time to the Sevii Islands, you can't leave until you help Bill and Celio fix his PC Network Machine.

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    Getting to the special islands

I know you need special things from pokemon events - but once you get a thing from one of them and scan it into the game or whatever - what happens in the game - do you get a special item or what ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    In FRLG, there are only two such items you get from two different events, both of which have taken place, but one of them is a repeating yearly thing.

You can get the Mystic Ticket, which will take you to Navel Rock where Lugia and Ho-Oh is, and the Aurora Ticket, which will take grant you access to Birth Island where you'll have to solve a little puzzle to get a shot at Deoxys.

And they don't really use e-reader cards to put those items into your game anymore far as I know. They use the Wireless Adapter that came with FRLG to send it to you.

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    So they are items you get - cool.

Well once ive done everything else in the game ill AR the two tickets.

Im in Scotland - I dont get events.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That sucks =/

ARing sucks though too x.x; You can get Ho-oh and Lugia from Colosseum/XD and Deoxys from...well...AR that one :P

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    Im not going to pay for a GameCube just so i can get Ho-oh and Lugia.

I Don't cheat my pokemon up levels or anything like that. Im going to "cheat" so i can get those two tickets - and thats all. Whether or not you choose to believe me is your choice, but I have no other option if I want to catch them.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    It ain't bad, but you hafta watch out, 'cause sharking usually messes with the game programming. Sometimes you can fix it by just starting a new game, but it usually corrupts the whole cartridge. XP Found out the hard way by all the people I've talked to that've had games sharked. (me included)

If I remember correctly, if you have a hookup or something you can get the ticket via internet friends, but I'm not sure.

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Using codes won't harm your game in anyway as long as you don't press that save button. And the worst that can happen is that they'll be a couple HMs or balls in your Key Items slot instead of the TM Case or ball slot. If it does any worse than that, then you really screwed that code up.

And last I checked, FRLGRSE can't hook up to the internet. The best they can do is connect to each other wirelessly using the adaptor with the crappy range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back