• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You already asked that. Now it's SPAM. And you got your answer. They are the little pictures of people and pokemon in the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Because you asked a question about sprites twice, one of the posts which you probably deleted. Of course, only a mod would be able to prove that since they can see deleted posts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep. You can only get them off of Paras and parasect. Either capture one that is holding a mushroom or use the Thief move.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2006
    :confused: On blue version and red version you can copy masterballs and rare candies. I was wondering if you can do that on Fire Red.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Water Pokemon Master said:
    I gota QQ.
    How do I get more mushrooms for the move tutor? Are they items a Paras holds?

There are a ton of them in Mt. Moon. Big ones and small ones. They're usually on a suspicious looking rock. Look in those little tunnels with ladders, where you can catch Paras, for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back