• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nope, no reward unless you count the special quotes you get from the people in your Fame Checker. They're just quotes, nothing more.

Once you get all the entries for a paritcular person, press 'start' while looking at them in the FC to see their quote.

The FRLG FAQ lists the location of all the FC entries.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You get it randomly from battling wild Pokemon. Once you one of your Pokemon get it, you can spread it to your other Pokemon easily.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2005
    Action Replay codes..

I have a real annoying problem with action replay. I have made a folder for pokemon fire (uk) and have typed in the master code correctly, I then typed in the quick level up cheat which is also for (uk) correctly. I tryed using but it did not work, I then went on edit code and checked if it was correct and it showed only the first two lines of the code..<_< This kept happening. Does anyone know what to do? :surprised

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Urlik said:
    I have a real annoying problem with action replay. I have made a folder for pokemon fire (uk) and have typed in the master code correctly, I then typed in the quick level up cheat which is also for (uk) correctly. I tryed using but it did not work, I then went on edit code and checked if it was correct and it showed only the first two lines of the code..<_< This kept happening. Does anyone know what to do? :surprised
    i have had this problem before, but i'm not familiar with the UK software, but does it only display 2 lines at once? if it does, hit scroll down. if not, i fixed it by ressetting my device, which fixed the problem. and remember, cheat devices tend to have many problems, and i have only had one out of three working cheat devices, and the one my friend had nvr worked. So its not uncommon to have problems with them, so try resetting it. If that doesn't work, you may be outta luck.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    ok if this is for the gameshark and codebreaker ill dlete this comment

but can you guys tell me if we can enter johto and ruby verion's region?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You can't enter any other regions. The Kanto region and Sevii Islands are the only places you can visit.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Simon said:
    The Kanto region and Sevii Islands are the only places you can visit.

There are nine islands. Seven are obtainable in-game, and the other two need a special ticket, and are not part of Sevii Islands. Sevii, meanging seven, not nine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    pcolor=darkorange]The islands are named for being created in seven days, not for the number of islands.[/color]

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Oh yes, that is true. A woman on One Island, I believe, said that people thought they were created in seven days.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    well can anyone tell me how to get the other password for that team rocket house in the ilsand 5

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You get it from the scientist after he steals your Ruby or Sapphire plate, I'm not sure which one but it doesn't matter. In the Dotted Hole right before you pick put the plate he'll tell you what the other password is. Use cut to go in the Dotted Hole, and you have to fall through the holes in a certain row. I believe it's Up, Left, Down, Right, or something like that. I think you get the other password from one of the rockets on Five Island, if that is not the one you have gotten already.

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    Hmm went into seafoam found articuno - got it down to its very last little square of HP (if i hit it once more it would die)

Threw over 20 ultra balls at it
    about 15 great balls
    and about 15 pokeballs

Nothing worked - whats the deal ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back