• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol i just got back into to playing my pkmn colleseum and im in the deep colleseum ...lol

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Ah, alright. I quit playing after five days on that game, I should probably start playing again then...I can't have my complete team of obscure pokemon without Shuckle <.<

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • OK. I just need to know something. I've heard there's a way to get 1 of the 3 Legendary Dogs on FR/LG. Is it true? If it is. Where do you find them? If I need a code please post it for me.Thanx!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They start running around the mainland of Kanto after you defeat the Elite Four. The one you can find it the one that has a type advantage over your starter. No codes needed.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It's kinda random. I think it's been answered in here... but it depends on Gender Value, Personality Value, and Nature Value. They all have certain numbers, and Espeon has a certain range, and Umbreon has another range. It all depends on what Eevee you get basically.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    no thats not true i read somewhere that you have to trade to r/s then evolve it.soz if wrong

ps who is lances cousin?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lance's cousin is the Gym Leader in Blackthorn City in the GSC games. DOn't bother looking for her in FRLG. She's not in the FRLG games.

Years
  • If i breed alot will i eventually end up with a alternatly colored pokemon?

If i save my game before a battle with a oneshot pokemon like Lugia or Mewtwo... and keep restarting will i eventually get an alternatly colored one?

Does an alternatly colored pokemon evolve into an alternatly colored pokemon?

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Its in this topic, search it. But, ill tell you anyways. Its to the left, or right ( cant remember which one ) of Fusha City. You need to of caught 50 species of pokemon.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Mixcoatl said:
    If i breed alot will i eventually end up with a alternatly colored pokemon?

If i save my game before a battle with a oneshot pokemon like Lugia or Mewtwo... and keep restarting will i eventually get an alternatly colored one?

Does an alternatly colored pokemon evolve into an alternatly colored pokemon?
    Yes, yes, and yes. The first two are extremely rare occurances though.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Oh now i remeber,thanks ill give you rep points for that.Then you got to Lavender,a get Mr. fuji right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes. Travel up the Pokemon Tower. You'll battle your Rival on the way. Once at the top, you'll find a Marowak. Then kick Team Rocket's butt and get Mr. Fuji.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2004
    I am stuck in the pokemone tower, why is eveything so foggy where i can see where i am going. How do i fix that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back