• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • what are the best hm slaves for B/W
    i was gonna use Yorterrie but he cant even learn onem and his evolutions can learn surf & strength
    but is there any Isshu pokemon that can learn Cut, Strength & one other?
    ill be using Wargle for Fly
    & the turtle fossil for surf & maybe waterfall (but not dive)

any suggestions?

1) - You don't need a HM slave. You only need Surf for the main story, Fly is optional.
    2) - What is "Onem"
    3) - Don't load your main team with HM's.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011

1) - You don't need a HM slave. You only need Surf for the main story, Fly is optional.
    2) - What is "Onem"
    3) - Don't load your main team with HM's.

1. thanks for the reply =) and thats good to know
    2. i meant one the m was a mistype of a comma
    3. so i really only need surf and fly to get around?
    4. why is your text so small?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • 1. thanks for the reply =) and thats good to know
    2. i meant one the m was a mistype of a comma
    3. so i really only need surf and fly to get around?
    4. why is your text so small?

1) - No Problem :)
    2) - Ah okay.
    3) - Yeah you don;t even need Fly. But its optional like I said.
    4) - I like it small.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • anybody know how to get TM95- Bark Out? Serebii and other places have said something about taking a Lock Capsule to a guy in Hiun City, but not where you can get said Capsule.

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I have a quick question:

Do Pokemon you trade over from DPPt keep their birth info, like what date and location their egg hatched?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

im thinking about purchasing a japanese version of pokemon white but i was wandering if i do, can i trade between english and japanese games

The Red Chain

im thinking about purchasing a japanese version of pokemon white but i was wandering if i do, can i trade between english and japanese games

You sure can.~
    Japanese and English games can trade with one another.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Reshiram/Zekrom dragon sprial tower post game

is it true that you can get reshiram/zekrom after you beat geechisu in pokemon black and white.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    that's what i mean. i read on serebii that you can get the dragon that's not unique to your game after you beat the game at the tower and i haven't heard it anywhere else.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since you guys aren't entirely positive whether you are able to or not, merged into the Help thread. Please ask future questions in here rather than making a new thread next time. ;o

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011

sorry, you cant trade between and Japanese pokemon white game and an English pokemon game trust me I've tried.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • that's what i mean. i read on serebii that you can get the dragon that's not unique to your game after you beat the game at the tower and i haven't heard it anywhere else.

Well, if you ask me, Serebii isn't very reliable =/

sorry, you cant trade between and Japanese pokemon white game and an English pokemon game trust me I've tried.

Can't? Thought ya could...

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    What is the level curve like in this game?

I'm trying to decide if I should do another "Beat the E4 with a bunch of Level 35's" challenge that I've been trying to do in every region (I couldn't do it in Sinnoh, though). Is the level curve pathetic like in Johto, or really high like Sinnoh?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with in-game help/translations for someone else to answer, since I don't really know. All I know is that you need to grind a lot, haha.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm trying to decide if I should do another "Beat the E4 with a bunch of Level 35's" challenge that I've been trying to do in every region (I couldn't do it in Sinnoh, though). Is the level curve pathetic like in Johto, or really high like Sinnoh?
    At first, the E4 each have 4 Pokemon at level 48 and 1 Pokemon at level 50. After that, you'll have to catch Reshiram/Zekrom, then battle N and Geechisu (who have Pokemon at level 50+). The second time around, the E4 will have level 70+ Pokemon, and you also get to battle Adeku, who also has level 70+ Pokemon (especially his level 77 Ulgamoth).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back