• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Ichario, sorry if i spelled your name wrong.. When i saw the japnese text, is it thunder shadow irchrio in english? I just need to make sure my translating is correcct

Its Raikage Ichiro, like out of Naruto, but Ichiro is fine.

On Topic:
    I have translated to english Geechisu (Team Plazma Leader)'s speech in Kurakusa Town, does anybody want to know?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, I've beaten the 1st gym leader and gotten the c gear but can we already start trading on wi-fi? :] I want a Mijumaru lol
    I tested it myself to see if I could, and the woman at the Wi-Fi counter accepted me going into the Wi-Fi room. So you should be able to. I went in and it worked.

There's the chance I'm wrong though, but I couldn't find any answer at all online to double-check my answer. So if I'm wrong, would someone mind correcting me?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • What is this guy saying...
    Simple Questions
    Simple Questions

And how do i get the green monkey?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • About the Rare Elemental Monkeys: Talk to the last lady on the far right in the Dream world area, she'll give you a Monkey after you answer yes. The monkey you get corresponds to the Starter you chose, The Monkey will be the WEAKNESS of the Starter you picked. So for example; I chose Pokabu (The Fire Pig....BEAST), and received Yanappu (The Grass Monkey, My starters Weakness). The Monkey you receive will also be the strength to the first Gym leader you fight between the Fire, Grass and Water Gym leaders all in the first Gym. So if you chose the Fire Starter, You'll be fighting the Water Gym leader, BUT you'll have the Grass Monkey to help you out...Get it?

About the Wi-fi - Yes, after you get the C-gear and the First badge, it should be accessible to trade Pokemanz between Black and White, BUT you can't trade any pokemon from previous games until AFTER you've completed the Game.

about the 2nd Gym: As stated Earlier, there's a bit of a system to getting to Aloe, First you need to go to the bottom most bookcase on the left, push Hai (japanese for yes and the top answer out of the two) and you should get an exclamation mark at some point in time, after you're done reading the book, go up to the top left most bookcase with the girl standing on the ladder with purple hair, talk to her, Answer Hai (Yes in Japanese) once more and she'll battle you, after the battle she'll get off the ladder, go up her ladder and read the book (same method and result as the first book). After that go to the Girl on the middle right bookshelf and talk to her, Answer iie (Japanese for No) and you'll start a battle with her, once you've won, she'll get down. Go up her ladder and use the same method as the other books, once done the bookcase you're currently at will start moving giving way to flight of stairs leading down. This is where you'll face Aloe. Good luck.

As for Everyone's text translations: I would love to see some of those posted as I'm interested in knowing what's going on in the story ha ha. So if you could all post those or even PM them to me if you have the time, I'd love to see what's going on.

any questions leading up to Hiun City (That's where I last saved my game) Feel free to ask.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • About the Rare Elemental Monkeys: Talk to the last lady on the far right in the Dream world area, she'll give you a Monkey after you answer yes. The monkey you get corresponds to the Starter you chose, The Monkey will be the WEAKNESS of the Starter you picked. So for example; I chose Pokabu (The Fire Pig....BEAST), and received Yanappu (The Grass Monkey, My starters Weakness). The Monkey you receive will also be the strength to the first Gym leader you fight between the Fire, Grass and Water Gym leaders all in the first Gym. So if you chose the Fire Starter, You'll be fighting the Water Gym leader, BUT you'll have the Grass Monkey to help you out...Get it?

Thanks for the info, i knew i chose a bad starter :(

is there no other way to get the other monkeys?

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Posting this again because many people already made it to that forest and will be 100% confirmed:
    Is Futsude,the Grass/Poison Centipede Pokemon avaliable in Pokemon White?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Can anyone tell me what lv the monkeys you obtain from the lady are?

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Posting this again because many people already made it to that forest and will be 100% confirmed:
    Is Futsude,the Grass/Poison Centipede Pokemon avaliable in Pokemon White?
    Yes, it's in White, the first forest area (right after gym 2).
    It's pretty common too.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years

About the Wi-fi - Yes, after you get the C-gear and the First badge, it should be accessible to trade Pokemanz between Black and White, BUT you can't trade any pokemon from previous games until AFTER you've completed the Game.

about the 2nd Gym: As stated Earlier, there's a bit of a system to getting to Aloe, First you need to go to the bottom most bookcase on the left, push Hai (japanese for yes and the top answer out of the two) and you should get an exclamation mark at some point in time, after you're done reading the book, go up to the top left most bookcase with the girl standing on the ladder with purple hair, talk to her, Answer Hai (Yes in Japanese) once more and she'll battle you, after the battle she'll get off the ladder, go up her ladder and read the book (same method and result as the first book). After that go to the Girl on the middle right bookshelf and talk to her, Answer iie (Japanese for No) and you'll start a battle with her, once you've won, she'll get down. Go up her ladder and use the same method as the other books, once done the bookcase you're currently at will start moving giving way to flight of stairs leading down. This is where you'll face Aloe. Good luck.

As for Everyone's text translations: I would love to see some of those posted as I'm interested in knowing what's going on in the story ha ha. So if you could all post those or even PM them to me if you have the time, I'd love to see what's going on.

any questions leading up to Hiun City (That's where I last saved my game) Feel free to ask.
    Thanks a lot for the info :] Im sure everyone here agrees with me lol.

Now my only problem is finding someone to trade me a Mijumaru :[

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • Thanks for the info, i knew i chose a bad starter :(

is there no other way to get the other monkeys?
    I caught the monkeys in Yaguruma no Mori - the forest after the second gym.

Try to walk around and notice if there is any shaking grass. From my experience, the elemental monkeys and Tabunne could be found in the shaking grass.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • OK i caughts tabunne, it has regenration ability, i understand the last part that hp ga sukoshi kaifukusuru (recovers a little bit of hp) but i do not understand the first part in its ability :S if some1 could translate?
    Simple Questions

btw. It can regenerate hp aww thats so cool, now i might like it more then blissey :D i hope it gets an evo later.

Oh and if some1 could translate the moves too.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Those are Growl,Helping Hand,Refresh and Double Slap. (At least i think so.)
    Abilities are still yet to be known. I don't know japanese,so i can't translate.
    Yes, it's in White, the first forest area (right after gym 2).
    It's pretty common too.
    Does that mean Kurumiru is a Black-only exclusive?
    @down
    Sorry,i don't understand japanese. DX

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Abilities are still yet to be known.

Thats why i was asking what does it means.
    One part it says, it regenerates a lil bit of HP, but in battle it doesnt regenerate it self so there must be something else there too.

Years
  • Can someone help me?

I have a Koromori and Kurumayu and they both are supposed to evolve in Summer time.. It's summer in my game, leveled them up in Summer but.. they won't evolve! Help please!

These are:

Koromori:
    Simple Questions

Kurumayu
    Simple Questions

Years
  • Last edited by a moderator:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Does that mean Kurumiru is a Black-only exclusive?
    No, Kurumiru is in both games as well.
    The only version exclusives that I know of are:

Black:
    Gochiruzeru line, Wargle line, Monmen line, Kaburumo line ?, Komatana line, Kuitaran, Reshiram

White:
    Rankurusu line, Baruchai line, Churine line, Chobomaki line ?, Gobitto line, Aianto, Zekrom

edit: I'm not sure about Kaburumo and Chobomaki right now, either I have the versions reversed or they're in both, since I just ran into a Kaburumo on White.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back