• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

Ok. Anybody know what there is to do after beating the E4. Is there another region or anything? seemed a bit short to me.

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Ok. Anybody know what there is to do after beating the E4. Is there another region or anything? seemed a bit short to me.

Short? You must of had rushed through the game without even enjoying it. Well I heard that some new routes are open and other stuff... I'm currently Battling N (after the legendary encounter). So I still don't know... I'm currently 14 hours into the bad boy game Pokemon Black so I wouldn't consider it short.

Also try to catch all of the Pokemon Legitly (that's what Imma do)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @rezults, I believe you catch them in and around Aloe's city, that's where I caught mine and they aren't too rare. And idk about basurao
    @shot571, after you conquer the e4 , the League forms a new building or something where the final climax of the game takes place.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • Hey guys, can someone of you tell me if you can get Kobaruon(#638) before the Elite 4?
    And if you please avoid story/character spoilers, it'd be great. Thanks (:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • A level 17 Dageki when your pokemon are all NFE and under 15 is a scary sight...

anything with 125 attack at low level is pretty monstrous though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @waki tobaye-When you get surf you can go in the cave in route 6 and a man will tell you about the fighting legend trio and after that you can catch it somewhere in the cave
    @resultz-I have a Nageki, both are pretty dependable.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Hi Guys,

What do I do after the sandy temple place in the desert?
    I've gone through and cleared out Plasma and met up with my friend at the entrance...now i have no idea where to go :S

help would be great, thanks :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello. I have found my new favorite Isshu pokemon on this page-
    https://stuff.veekun.com/bw-montage.png

-but I can't figure out his type, name, where to find him, when to find him, etc., etc...

He is the third row up from the bottom and on the far left. If any of you know about him, any help would be appreciated. Thanks. =D

the pig nosed bat or the lizard?
    The pig nose bat is called Kokoromori and evolves from Koromori (which can be caught in the cave outside of Dento's city) in summertime, its psy/flying
    The lizard is called Zurukin iirc or summat, its dark/fighting and that's all I know, sorry.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • the pig nosed bat or the lizard?
    The pig nose bat is called Kokoromori and evolves from Koromori (which can be caught in the cave outside of Dento's city) in summertime, its psy/flying
    The lizard is called Zurukin iirc or summat, its dark/fighting and that's all I know, sorry.

It may be the dark-fighting, but I'm not quite sure. It has these buck teeth things and is yellow.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Zuruggu? The buck-toothed lizard whose pants fall down? According to SPP, those can be found on Route 4, Route 18, and in the Resort Desert.

Here's Serebii's page on the species, so you can see attacks and TMs learned, plus stats.

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I have a quick question... How do I get the National Dex? I beat N & his boss or whatever blah blah & hopped back into Pokemon Black (was playing White for a while) so I start from the first town again. I detour through a route while I encounter an Exegute (how ever you spell it) So I caught it (it was on LV.54) but I check my Pokedex & it's still not National Dex?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I have a quick question... How do I get the National Dex? I beat N & his boss or whatever blah blah & hopped back into Pokemon Black (was playing White for a while) so I start from the first town again. I detour through a route while I encounter an Exegute (how ever you spell it) So I caught it (it was on LV.54) but I check my Pokedex & it's still not National Dex?

Just a guess, as I haven't even looked at the pokedex yet, but in previous games couldn't you alternate between which pokedex you had? Maybe you need to alternate to the National Dex somewhere in the settings.

As I said, just a guess.

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Just a guess, as I haven't even looked at the pokedex yet, but in previous games couldn't you alternate between which pokedex you had? Maybe you need to alternate to the National Dex somewhere in the settings.

As I said, just a guess.

LOL yes indeed... Now I feel like such a noob :D but then again that's what I get for buying Japanese games ;)

Years
  • What does this say XD?

Spoiler:

Please translate.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    I have a question, when abouts do you get the fossils and at what point in the game can you turn them into pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back