• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Is pokemon black and white suppose to be this hard?

MY strongest pokemon after beating N & Geechisu was lv.54, saw the ending credit and I went to route 11. Most trainers here have pokemon around lv.65 and is very hard to beat. Is it suppose to be this hard or am I going in the wrong route?

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • I'm only on Route 7, however, I think I know what you mean. The trainers you come across are relatively at high levels with their Pokemon at that point of game. I have level 27's and I'm hitting trainers with level 37s. I also find it hard to train these Pokemon.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm only on Route 7, however, I think I know what you mean. The trainers you come across are relatively at high levels with their Pokemon at that point of game. I have level 27's and I'm hitting trainers with level 37s. I also find it hard to train these Pokemon.

By now you should have a Lucky egg :S

I found it really easy to train in this game without much grinding pre elite 4

Make sure you battle every trainer. And Route 7 trainers don't have Level 37 Pokemon :S The 7th gym leader just about gets a Level 39,

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Another Rock

I found another odd interactive ice rock.

Simple Questions

Not quite sure what it says.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
    Your Pokemon are seriously undertrained then.

Just battle some Tabunne.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Where can I find a Mamepato after the third gym? I've gotten the third gym badge and I forgot to get one earlier on.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • I'm in the 5th gym, and I made an idiot thing, used walk through walls inside there, I fell down beat the leader and the elevator isn't there, what I have to do to back to the surface?

I have to be honest, that happened to me. Luckily (and unluckily), I didn't save state at that time so I was able to re-do it WITHOUT Walk Through Walls.

Don't use Walk Through Walls in gyms or passing trainers. For gyms, this exact reason. For trainers (especially the ones in the gym), you want as much EXP as possible (unless you used the extra EXP Action Replay codes as well). Do not skip parts of the plot as well, that's just a terrible thing to do.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got through the Ancient Castle place. Then an old guy and a spiky hair guy said some Japanese things. So yeah, now what? :D

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I got through the Ancient Castle place. Then an old guy and a spiky hair guy said some Japanese things. So yeah, now what? :D

Fly to Aloe's City, and head to the museum. After a long conversation with her, Aragari, Cheren, Belle, Adeku, and her father, you will finally be able to access Route 9.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thank you. :) Also, how does the rematch system in this game work? I haven't read anything about a VS. Seeker in BW, and you don't register 10 million people on anything like in previous generations. Am I missing a memo? Haha.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • ._. You can't rematch people in this ;~; only in Black city D:

They haven't put the Vs. Seeker in.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Can i Connect to the Dream World with a USB Connector?

I have a Ninten do Wi-Fi USB connector I use to get Wi-Fi connection with my Pokemon games.

I wanted to ask though because it says it connects with the internet but I don't have wireless, I have broadband.

So can I still connect to the Dream World with the USN Connector or is the only option wireless internet?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    For some reason I am not able to get in the Wi-Fi room for trades and battles. I talk to the woman in the middle, she says a few things but then I can't get in.

I have 3 badges. Any Ideas why this might be happening?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back