• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    From a thread which was closed prematurely:
    DeoxysFan3 said:
    I was wondering,can you trade between 2 DS's with Leaf Green?

djvolcom said:
    i think you put the link cable where the charger spot is (i think) or use the wireless connection. if that works.
    This is WRONG! The Nintendo DS supports NO form of multiplay for Game Boy Advance games. You need two GBAs and either two Wireless Adapters or one link cable to trade. Alternatively, you can use a Gamecube with Colosseum/XD/Box to transfer pokes.

The Hunk, next time could you make sure the information in a thread is correct before you make it so that no one can post the correct info?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You can only find Poliwag on Route 6, Routes 22-25, Viridian City, Safari Zone, Fuchsia City, Unknown Dungeon, Two-Four Island, and Six Island. You also must use the Super Rod. Happy fishing!

BTW - Poliwag cannot be found in RSE.

Last edited:

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    MetalMario said:
    From a thread which was closed prematurely:

This is WRONG! The Nintendo DS supports NO form of multiplay for Game Boy Advance games. You need two GBAs and either two Wireless Adapters or one link cable to trade. Alternatively, you can use a Gamecube with Colosseum/XD/Box to transfer pokes.

The Hunk, next time could you make sure the information in a thread is correct before you make it so that no one can post the correct info?

I actually PM'd the topic creator to let him know DS's couldn't trade between GBA games. Problem solved... XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2006
    Alright, Ive gotten Moltres down to a sliver of life and hes been paralyzed, and I still cannot catch him with 20 Ultra Balls. What do I do now?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Use Great Balls or Timer Balls. I have found that UBs just don't cut it very well on the Legendaries.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Nothing really except what you were already doing. Keep throwing the Ultra Balls. Capturing legendary Pokemon aren't pieces of cake.

Oh, and I find Great Balls way more effective than Ultra Balls for some reason. o_O

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2006
    Hmm interesting. Ill give it a try. If I go back to Viridian to get my eighth badge, will I be able to come back?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah. Leave the islands with Bill after you've completed the Three Islands tasks. You can come back to these after you've defeated the Elite Four.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    The Steam Ship Anne never returns. What made you think it will? The Seagallop or something Fast Ship begins service at the Vermillion Port once you finish the first part of the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back