• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok i was wondering when trying to catch the legendary dogs, do they always have the same nature and iv's or do the natures change and not the iv's. B/C recently i traded my other suicune to my green and went looking for the wild one and it always had the modest nature and same iv's can someone explaint this

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ive done the sr trick thinking it will change but i think b/c i traded my other suicune to finr the wild on faster thats y its alwasy the same but that still dosent answer the fact that the iv's are always the same b/c i herd from somewhere that the iv's of lets say the legendary doegs and or latias and latios are chossen from when u start a new game

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok so the only way for them to change is to restart the game from the beginig thats really sad

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    What I believe shiny legendaries is attempting to say is that once you encounter the Legendary "Dog", its Nature and IVs are set. If you catch it, verify that they aren't what you want, and then soft reset, they will change. If you don't catch it and allow it to run, they are set and will not change. Its stats have NOTHING to do with you trading over a Poke from a different cart.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok i figured that but i feel the gaem treaded the fact that i traded my other one over that i seen the one in the wlld alrdy b/c it was then in my pokedex and it showed its location but i know wut he was trying to say and thanks to u all

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    turdsmurf said:
    Whats the easiest way to level up my pupitar?
    The easiest way is to battle the E4. What you do is you put Pupitar in the first slot, holding an Exp Share. Then, with each battle, you switch it out for a different Poke. What this does is give your Pupitar 3/4 of the Exp points instead of the 1/2 that you would receive if it wasn't involved in the battle at all. After a couple of runs, your Pupitar should be strong enough to battle on its own.

Years
    i guess you could do that too but w/e many ppl train there pokemon different and i have a question for fire red is it really true that when you beat the elite4 exactly 12 times and you have mewtwo in your party that you go into the unknown dungeon and you will find mew in the wild

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    LOL No, that is just one of many stupid rumors you hear out on the internet where people never lie. LOL

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Yeah it would have been a colossal waste of time on your part. People that spread rumors like that are pathetic and need to get a real life. Much like those that spread viruses.

Years
    They Said That It Work For Them When They Tried It I Will Try It To See If It Accually Works It Could Be A Glitch You Never Know Unless You Try It So I Will Trade All Of My Lvl 100 Pkmn And Battle The Elite4 11 More Times I Will Need To Clone My Masterball Just In Case It Does Work

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    It's not a glitch and it won't work, but if you want to waste your time trying it then that is your choice. At least you will gain experience from battling the E4. You also cannot clone Master Balls without cheating, and if you are cheating to get them why are you wasting time with this in the first place?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    No. I am against cheating in all of its ugly forms. Those that do cheat typically do so because they aren't good enough otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back