• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Here's one off SPP. Scroll down to the middle-ish of the page. Its just the in-game map, but it has city/lake/route/mountain names when u mouse over it. Tengan Moutains is the big range running down the middle of Sinnoh

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I posted one a while ago, is this what you are looking for?
    Simple Questions

Harris

a.k.a. satoshiX
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Thats a nice map there.

Anyone have a map of Victory Road?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    I have to ask, because the map states that you can see the opposite legend of your game's in Kannagi Town, what does that mean?

Does it mean Diamond's Diaruga will appear, or Pearl's Parukia will appear if I had a game of Diamond.

Simply put, if you don't understand:

If I have a game of Diamond, will there appear

Dialga
    or
    Paruka
    ?

Just wanted to know...
    Thanks, anyone, if you can help.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have to ask, because the map states that you can see the opposite legend of your game's in Kannagi Town, what does that mean?

Does it mean Diamond's Diaruga will appear, or Pearl's Parukia will appear if I had a game of Diamond.

Simply put, if you don't understand:

If I have a game of Diamond, will there appear

Dialga
    or
    Paruka
    ?

Just wanted to know...
    Thanks, anyone, if you can help.

I dont think you can see it. Although I posted the map, I did not make it so Im not certain about that. But I am pretty sure you cant see Parukia in Diamond and likewise Diagura in Pearl. Maybe the legend means storyline?? Does D/P have a storyline for each legendary kinda like what R/S had??

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    In Diamond, you get Dialga, and Vice Versa :)

During the game, a trainer will show you the opposite one, which makes it possible to obtain the national dex without trading or anything like that, all sinnoh pokemon are seeable in game without trading except Manaphy and Fione :D

Years
    The event Pokemon are in the game, however, no person can just "show" them, you have to access them by event.

I think they mean the Sinnoh PokeDex, not the National PokeDex, in which Aruseus, Darkrai and Sheimi would be located.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question, guys...

Much appreciated!

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Forgot to say thanks for the map. I understand a lot better now. :)

But I have another question: Do you need to beat e4/do random stuff before you can get pokemon that appear depending on the GBA game in GBA slot? I'd really like to have Growlithe(with my Fire Red) right at the start instead of that over-used Ponyta.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    Sorry dude, but Growlithe is only available after you recieve the National Dex. there aren't many fire type Pokemon in the Sinnoh dex. I just used Hikozaru...not that piece of crap ponyta. I hate that thing.

Years
    What I'm curious about is what region your Pokemon FireRed is, in the first place, because you can only use select Pokemon from other places outside of Japan.

Anyways, assuming you have the Japanese version, and you want to get a Growlithe, I think that you can, because Growlithe is located in Route 201/Route 202. Only Pal Park is an E4 beat exclusive. However, if you want to get your own Growlithe from FireRed, you have to beat the Elite 4 first.

Hope this answered your questions.

Oh, and btw, they won't appear in your PD until you get the National Dex.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Well, my Fire Red is European, and I was thinking that I would import Diamond when it comes out in North America. But because it hasn't come out yet, I guess you can't really confirm if it works between those versions. :/

(I assume that you meant that you could get Growlithe that way before e4)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ok, I have two questions!

1. How do I get rid of the man blocking my way to get on the route towards the 8th gym?
    2. Where is the Hotel Key?

Years
    Well, my Fire Red is European, and I was thinking that I would import Diamond when it comes out in North America. But because it hasn't come out yet, I guess you can't really confirm if it works between those versions. :/

(I assume that you meant that you could get Growlithe that way before e4)

Foreign Transfers.

Serebii.net proved this some time ago, but you still can't trade Growlithes there. It's a shame.

!!**Alex**!! said:
    Ok, I have two questions!

1. How do I get rid of the man blocking my way to get on the route towards the 8th gym?
    2. Where is the Hotel Key?

1. You can only get rid of him once you have gotten the 7th Gym Badge, and gotten Diaruga/Parukia. After you've gotten those criteria done, you can access the place, and then go to the 8th Gym.

2. The Hotel Key is a Nintendo event that will contain Darkrai, in which once you obtain it, you get to go to sleep inside the Hotel, and Darkrai will disturb you.

Captain Arcane said:
    Ok, my question is kinda like requests, but here I go.

What are the new eight gym badges, can I have pictures.

Simple Questions

This picture was from Serebii.net, and now from my Photobucket, in case they wish to delete it. If is located in their Diamond/Pearl Gym Leaders section.

I hope I helped!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2006
    Rom help

I downloaded rom, and it's not working what to do ?...
    with what emulator i must open it and how ?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    there are no emulators that work on all DS roms and certainly not D/P you must wait and there was already a thread on this in the D/P section

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I downloaded rom, and it's not working what to do ?...
    with what emulator i must open it and how ?

The fact that you downloaded the D/P Rom was a waste of time unless you have a Nintendo DS Supercard. Thats all the ROMS can be used for ATM unlike the GBA ROMS. There is no working DS Emulator.

Okay, I have a new question.

How long approximately is the Victory Road and what HMs will you need inside?

EDIT: Finished VR now. Dont worry.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    Need:
    Items and Attack list from japanese translated into english like:
    ":":"(japaneese) = Fly(english)

i need a list in that format.

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    When you upload a pokemon and catch it in pal park does it keep its oringal OT or does it get a new one, the one you up-loaded it onto?

Will the US version be able to trade with the UK version?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back