• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    There are some differences but some of them arent significant. Sometimes you need to look pretty hard to find it. I cant recall one ATM though.

Think Beedrill was an example, but just guessing. Hehe~

Anyways, I know you can get the Heart Scale in the Underground, but how exactly do you get it?

Is there a specific method, or do you just find it randomly, what?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Think Beedrill was an example, but just guessing. Hehe~

Anyways, I know you can get the Heart Scale in the Underground, but how exactly do you get it?

Is there a specific method, or do you just find it randomly, what?

I think Butterfree is too...

You get heart scales same way as you get the gems in it. You dig them up through the little cave things. And its random I'm pretty sure.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey, just a question~ my game's glitched.... so what should I do now?? I can no longer go upstairs in a Pokemon center without crazy black darkness areas that I can actually walk in...

Last edited:

Years
    Hey, just a question~ my game's glitched.... so what should I do now?? I can no longer go upstairs in a Pokemon center without crazy black darkness areas that I can actually walk in...

O_O

What did you do to your poor game?

Anyways, you can send it to Nintendo of Japan to fix it, or you could ask a pen pal in Japan to get a fix.

If you have neither option available, you are screwed.

But besides that, you should probably tell how you got the glitch. We need more info guys!

(Oh, and shameless advertising: Try updating in Pokemon Glitch thread. Wii need mo' info and how NOT to do these things!)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    O_O

What did you do to your poor game?

Anyways, you can send it to Nintendo of Japan to fix it, or you could ask a pen pal in Japan to get a fix.

If you have neither option available, you are screwed.

But besides that, you should probably tell how you got the glitch. We need more info guys!

(Oh, and shameless advertising: Try updating in Pokemon Glitch thread. Wii need mo' info and how NOT to do these things!)

I dont know XD...

I think it was because I walked into the Union room by accident and then came out, saved my game and then when I played the following day, I attempted to go upstairs into the Pokemon Center and it moves me automatically down into the black area beneath the actual floor itself.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh this sounds like the union room gltch of the pokemon legaue center yeah it turns your game all glitchy and stuuf

Years
    I dun' know what to do.

All right, here's my question:

How do you setup the GTS so you know what you're doing?

I just pressed some random buttons, and now my Pokemon's up in the air... It's CANDE, btw, if you wanted to know the nickname.

What I need is a guide, or something. How to set up your GTS, and what to do/what not to do.

Waaa~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh this sounds like the union room gltch of the pokemon legaue center yeah it turns your game all glitchy and stuuf
    Yeah I think thats the main problem... does it only happen at the Pokemon League?? I think I might have bought one of the glitchy carts when I bought it on the first day out in Japan...
    I dun' know what to do.

I just pressed some random buttons, and now my Pokemon's up in the air... It's CANDE, btw, if you wanted to know the nickname.

What I need is a guide, or something. How to set up your GTS, and what to do/what not to do.

Waaa~

I dont know if this will help but it was all I could find on the GTS trading...
    Spoiler:

Kamui

´
    Years
    I dun' know what to do.

Waaa~
    Same happens to me...
    My Goukuzeru went to the air..
    After pressing something I got it back in my team. xD.

@Alex
    Sorry but what you told is confusing me more than before.lol
    Can you just tell what the 3 things means?
    Well after you are inside the station a menu with 3 things apears.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    @Alex
    Sorry but what you told is confusing me more than before.lol
    Can you just tell what the 3 things means?
    Well after you are inside the station a menu with 3 things apears.

Ummm.... I actually dont know... I saw that info posted by another person elsewhere and it was on the GTS trading stuff... I figured that you guys might have been able to figure it out as you do use the GTS Wi-fi. I havent yet but I'll give you the link. Its from someone at Gamefaqs.

Clicky

Maybe that will clear some things up reading the whole thing?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    id like to know which pokemon can learn theif and false swipe.. or a move similar to false swipe

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    every body tell me how to catch aruseus but idont no how to catch
    Just use a Master Ball if you have one on you bag if not try using ultra balls and try to get Aresaus to sleep,Paralysis,ect is hard but do not give up but if you refering where to catch go here

Ren-Kun
    See ya

Last edited:

Years
    no ineed to see aruseus but idont no how

AFGHAFGHAFGH

OK, now that that's cleared out of my system, you need the following things in real life.

1 ACTION REPLAY DS
    1 NINTENDO DS
    1 ACTION REPLAY CODE MANAGER
    x NUMBER OF EVENT CODES (x = as many as you want)
    1 POKEMON DIAMOND/PEARL

and the following things completed in the game:

1 NATIONAL DEX
    BEAT THE ELITE 4

Then, using the Aruseus event code (go look at the ACTION REPLAY thread for more details! XD), do all the ACTION REPLAY stuff which is so boring and yawnable but I command you to....

"AHEM" After setting up your Action Replay, just boot up your game, load your game, HOLD L+R (those two shoulder buttons) and walk into a PokeMart. There, you'll see that weird guy that likes to stalk you at events. A Pokemon FedEx?

Anyways, talk to him, and you'll get the Heaven's Pipe, which is a smoking tool, and is advertised to give you seizures if you light it up and smoke it.

Now, once you have that, go to Tengan Mountain, and go all the way to where you battled Parukia or Diaruga. Then, an option will pop up, if you've gotten the National Dex. (I'll answer that question later, if anyone needs help on that)

Press the top option (which is YES) and watch as you become enchanted with smoking-I-mean-playing of the Heaven's Pipe. (Geez, they should have called it a flute or something...)

Then, you'll find that you can move again, and stairs will appear out of nowhere, with creepy Pokemon sounds BGM leading you. I RECOMMEND YOU SAVE NOW!

Then, Aruseus will battle you at the top, and you will get pwned. THE END.

Well, unless you have a MasterBall, or you have a party of Lv. 100. Then it's pwned. Hahahaha~

Or, if you just want to see how the last steps are performed, use these two links:
    Crappy Quality Link
    Better Quality Link

They'll both aid you on what to do.

Hope I helped (and made you want to kill me with my stupid jokes XD).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back