• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, you can hatch Beldum, it?s in the Mineral egg group.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Are you sure? Every guide I've looked at on Gamefaqs so far say it's either unbreedable or can only be bred by Ditto. I guess I'll try breeding it anyways.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Do Enigma berries grow? I've had an Enigma berry sitting in the ground for the past 3 days and it's still a mound of nothing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well first of all, make sure if the clock problem in your game is fixed... (if it's a gba... ahh bad luck for you then)

Secondly, it takes up to 96 hours to grow o.o; have fun waiting?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    96 hours...96 hours of active playing or just 96 hours real-time???

I don't have the glitch yet, I just got my game 2 months ago. Hmm..maybe I do..I don't know..I don't understand what they mean by one year. One year of playing or just 1 year after the first release of R/S? I still don't think I have it since all my toher berries grow...except enigma, petaya..and mainly all the ones near the bottom of the list.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    all of them requires 96 hours of time ^_^; it doesn't need active playing but just 96 hours later.

The 1 year thing is after you have your file for 1 year I believe... so that means 10 months from now the clock will start to suck up o.o; (I believe that's how it goes... i think... i forgot too much ingame stuff)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How do I get Counter to work? It won't work for me at all agaisnt Physical attacks. Dooes my Pokey have to be the second one to move or the first one? Last time I've used Counter was in R/B/Y and it never worked for me. I just want to know so I don't end up wasting 30 seconds to make a Blissey using the Calc.

My pokemon playing friends are gonna hate me. I've surprised that their 4.0 GPA, pre-calulas math courses minds in 8th grade haven't figured out I cheat yet...I hope none of them are on PC.

EDIT: By the way, which ability should I give my Blissey? Natural Cure or Serene Grace? And should I give it Leftys or a berry that increases DEF/SPDEF? If berry, which one?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Normally I'll be glad to help but it is against my morals to help out a blissey moveset

As for counter, it always strike last even slower than vital throw. The amount of hp damage done by your oppoennt's physical attack multipled by 2 will be the amount of hp damage counter does. However, counter fails unless the attack is normal/bug/ghost/fighting/ground/flying/steel/rock (hidden power regardless of types is treated as physical). It will also automatically miss against a ghost type.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Special Attacking Blissey doesn?t do too bad, but you?ll almost always want Natural Cure not Serene Grace umm?

Heal Bell

Softboiled

Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt

Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt

252 HP and defense if you wanna play safe, otherwise no HP, max special attack and defense, or max HP no defense.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Heracross is in the northeast part of the Safari Zone I don't think you need a pokeblock.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What's the point of Poroks in the SZ anyways? It doesn't seem to increase the chances of finding a rare pokemon or anything at all.

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
    Years
    hey i have a question (duh). umm can n e 1 rate my team, it's the thread called "what's the ultimate team". somehow my friend keeps beating me and we have lvls about the same, but his team still kicks my but.lol

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    What's the point of Poroks in the SZ anyways? It doesn't seem to increase the chances of finding a rare pokemon or anything at all.
    it does. usually common pkmn appear near the blok, so the rare ones are farther away, on the edges on the tall grass area

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I have a problem..I raise my Feebas' beauty stats to almost max and give it a rare candy but it won't evolve! And when I raise it to almost max and talk to the pok?mon fan club guy, he says it needs more pok?blocks, but it won't eat any more! Am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Are you sure that you have the beauty stat raised? Feebas should evolve when it gains a level with a Beauty stat of 50.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Thanks for the advice, but how do you tell how many stats it has? Also I just found out I have the berry glitch so that might have something to do with the slatport pokgclub guy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back