• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That would be the area where you find the Regis Cave. You need to go there to be able to open up access to catch the 3 Regis. Refer to the FAQ for more information.

cr1t1c88

Pokemon Sniper
    Years
    • Age 35
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I Need Move Modifier GSSP codes

Hi,

Does anyone know codes for modifying attacks that work? I need the list and steps on how to do it. Cuz i need to teach my team some moves they dont have... Plz make sure they work. Tnkx :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *ahem* This is the area for SImple Questions, not code requests. This needs to be in the Codes thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    That would be the area where you find the Regis Cave. You need to go there to be able to open up access to catch the 3 Regis. Refer to the FAQ for more information.

the regis cave is located on route 134 i have already been there and unlocked the regis.the area i'm talking about is on route 132 it is surrounded by small rocks and is not accessible

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Robert said:
    the regis cave is located on route 134 i have already been there and unlocked the regis.the area i'm talking about is on route 132 it is surrounded by small rocks and is not accessible

Eh, it can't be very significant then. The only areas of importance along those routes in the sea is the Sky Pillar, Pacidlog Town. Mirage Island, and the Regis.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i think the corner's service day is when ur luck is increased in the game corner. u either have a better chance of winning, or u win more tokens, or a combo of both. i think u just have a better chance of winning, i was too lazy to check it out.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    I just got Shedinja in a trade on Ruby. It is level 21 but it has an HP of 1. Can you raise its HP? If not why is it only 1?

Thanks

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No, regardless of level, Shedinja always has 1 HP. The reason for that is, it's ability, Wonder Guard, prevents all attacks that are not-super effective. However, it does not resist indirect attacks, like Sandstorm, and of course, any moves that Sheddy has a weakness to - Fire, Flying, Rock, Dark and Ghost.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Thanks again Toothache. So I won't be using her.

I just saw your "The Grandpappy of PC!". I got you beat by about 12 years.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shedinja kicks Kyogre butt... just keep that in mind and you'll start to like it alot ^^ Plus it's almost gurantee win against any rain dance themed team. I personally think that it's more fair if Shedinja has 3 hp instead, so it lasts 3 turns to most indirect, 2 turns to toxic, and still keep the theme of being OHKOed by confusion damage/SE attacks.

Shedinja is worth using at times...

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Well I need to catch Kyogre in my Sapphire game, so I will have to give her a try. Thanks frostweaver.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kecleon comes to my mind immediately... also Linoone knows Covet which is the same as theif. Poochyena learns it too.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Alright. Which Deepsea item gives me which Pokemon (I did ask that earlier, btw.. might have worded it wrong)

Deepseatooth > __________
    Deepseascale > __________

Please, fill in 1 and 2 if you know. Thanks

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I would like to ask a question too. Does anyone know where a Jigglypuff can be found in both versions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back