• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    wild Solrock DOES have Sunstone. Not always but it does, and it's pretty much the only way. Moon stone is an item you can pick up in Meteor Falls I believe, or you can theif it off Lunatone (but that's Sapphire).

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Okay. Thanks, Frostweaver. The other way to get a Sun Stone is to go to the Mossdeep Space Center, and talk to the people on the first floor, as I did. And I picked up that Moon Stone at M.F. but if I can only get one in Ruby, how can I get either Wigglytuff or Delcatty? Oh well. Maybe I'll just trade...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think you could try finding shards underwater then giving it to the Hunter. But I'm not sure if he does Sun and Moon stones.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    I Have A Good Question Is There Such Things As Baby Groudon And Baby Kyogre In R/S?

Only select pokemon have baby forms. I believe, in RS, only Marill & Wobbufett have prevolutions

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    iamabhinandan said:
    where do u get the trainer cards

And if you're talking about those "Trainer Cards" everyone has in their siggys, go to the Mixed Art thread and request it there.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Kenta-kun said:
    Only select pokemon have baby forms. I believe, in RS, only Marill & Wobbufett have prevolutions

Pichu, Azurill, Igglybuff and Wynaut are all available as baby forms of Pikachu, Marill, Jigglypuff and Wobbuffett, respectively. Cleffa (the only other one, baby form of Clefairy) is available in FR and LG.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yes, I am... thank you for reminding me (I never got around to breeding much in Gold/Silver, so I forgot about these guys). Magby is one of the few I did breed.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yeah, so, the full baby Pokemon list goes something like this:

Azurill
    Cleffa
    Elekid
    Igglybuff
    Magby
    Pichu
    Smoochum
    Tyrogue
    Wynaut

That looks like all of them

Years
    I have a simple question. I tought(dont know if spelled right) I knew about EVs, but I really dont understand some things:

1- Why Rare Candys are so important in R/S for Ev raising? I dont understand that.

2- Where can I find the so called EV FAq or EV Guide?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    doomsday_shadow said:
    I have a simple question. I tought(dont know if spelled right) I knew about EVs, but I really dont understand some things:

1- Why Rare Candys are so important in R/S for Ev raising? I dont understand that.

2- Where can I find the so called EV FAq or EV Guide?

Rare Candy is useful for EV training as a method of raising your level without affecting your EV score (very important). EV training can begin as low as around L12-14 if you're just after HP, but if you want other stats to gain EV then you'll need to raise to around the L30-40 region. At this point you'll be able to OHKO most of the common sources for EV.

The EV guide can be found here - it's part of the main FAQs section of this very forum.

Years
    Thanks Toothache ^_^! Aahh... Now I understand...
    Another question:

Can anibody suggest me a good water pok?mon for my ruby game?

I have Gyarados, but realised it has really low Special Attack...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back