• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactlessdarckcloud

VOTE IN ME SIG POLL OR DIE
    Years
    Does someone know wha the heck is the Spare slot?
    Is an item?
    how do I get it?
    how it works?
    I want a shedinja!!

Tactless darck cloud,a proud Cloud fan

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Spare slot just means that you need to have only 5 pokemon in your party.

Spare Slot = Empty Slot in your party.

You also have to have a pokeball ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tactlessdarckcloud said:
    Does someone know wha the heck is the Spare slot?
    Is an item?
    how do I get it?
    how it works?
    I want a shedinja!!

Tactless darck cloud,a proud Cloud fan
    No. Its a open space on your team. Like having 5 or less pokemon on your team. When Nincada evolves into Ninjask and there is 5 or less pokemon on your team, Shedinja appears just like that. You need a pokeball too.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    You need a pokeball too.
    THis is what used to be said, but actually you don't need a Pokeball ^^; I got my Shedinja when my Nincada reached Lv.20, and I had no Poke ball since I used my last one on Skitty.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    GameFaqs said:
    Base Stats are the values given to each Pokemon species stats and they determinate the potential of the Pokemon. It is independent from the level of the pokemon and lacks of randomness.
    The greater a Pokemon's base stat, the strongest that pokemon can get to be.
    Eastenders is crap!

xaltedcatalyst

Xalted Catalyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Pokemon Ruby Savegame Question

I downloaded a Pokemon Ruby savegame from GameFaqs.com and it is in .xps and .sps format. I tried to use it on the Gameshark SP but GSSP only use .gvs files. Does anyone know what tool (Gameshark, Gameshark SP or Action Replay or other) is used to transfer files extension .xps .sps to gameboy advance?

PS: I am not using it for emulator, I mean transfer the savegame to an actual gameboy advance game. I downloaded the savegame from gamefaqs.com and it is in .xps or .sps format so........

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    chaosispower22 said:
    I have a question about the national dex on emerald;
    When I first traded a Kanto pokemon to my brother's ruby, the pokedex automatically reset into the national dex. Is that the case on Emerald or do I have to beat the Elite Four?
    Nope it will be the same thing. It should be since it worked for Ruby and Sapphire. You need to beat the leauge first.
    HeroOFTime said:
    Where do you get the berry blender case?
    Uh, its at every contest hall. A berry blending machiene. But you mean a Pokeblock right. In Slateport City, contest hall there is a little girl. Speak to her and she will give it to you. I hope that helps.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back