• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    All the phrase does is change the location, it doesn't say where Feebas is or anything. If you say "Milotic Blaziken", that'll be no different from saying "Cool Tentacool" or anything.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    just wanted to know what happens when you get all 386 pokemon, just a certificate ?

Pookie

Pookie O.o
    Years
    Ooo, good a question thread. I haven't seriously played pokemon since Gold/Silver, but I have read up on R/S and plan to get Emerald... anyway... My question concerns IVs. I've read that you should level up your pokemon with rare candies before assuming which pokemon has the best IVs. But, if you had several level 5 pokemon and ones stats all added up to more than that of the others, could you just assume that has the best IVs? Or is it possible in the future its stats won't add up to be the highest?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    well, i don't know what IV's are... but pokemon leveled up via rare candies are weaker than pokemon leveled up via training... a lvl 100 rare candy poke is weaker than a lvl 100 trained..

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Not exactly correct. A Pokemon levelled up with Rare Candy's can still get better stats by battling, even at level100 because it doesn't use it's IV's. I don't know the exact science behind it but it's pretty much what I just said.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    In answer to Pookie's question, the only way to accurately assume if your chosen Pokeon has the highest IVs is to level it up using Rare Candies to about Lv15-20. On such a low level, it's nearly impossible to tell its IVs from there.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    laironmaster said:
    my simple question is wher are the water stone, fire stone, thunder stone,leaf stone, dark stone?, sun stone. and where can i catch about five eeves??
    Well to get eevee you have to trade from FR/LG. To get the stones use the item finder and in the water near Mosodeep city surf around with dive and look for shards then trade them for stones at a guy's house in the water named Hunter.
    Blue Shard: Water Stone
    Red Shard: Fire Stone
    Yellow Shard: Thunderstone
    Also in the Fiery Path with strenght you can get a Fire Stine. In New Mallivule you will find the Thunderstone. Sorry if I spelled it wrong.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    laironmaster said:
    is there any way to get cyndaquil crocodile bayleef with out using a trader cord or code shark, or action replay
    Please dont double post and in Emerald after you caught all 202 Honen pokemon. You get a chance to pick one of them. That is the only way. Also Colessum.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    a quick question... i didn't NB so long I don't remember about this anymore.

If a Pokemon got Guts as its ability, does it still receive the attack power drop from will o wisp burnt status? (not asking about the 1.5 raise... asking about the drop)

Yumecosmos

Village Idiot (and proud!)
    Years
    laironmaster said:
    my simple question is wher are the water stone, fire stone, thunder stone,leaf stone, dark stone?, sun stone. and where can i catch about five eeves??

Isn't there only one eevee in the game? I thought you had to breed them after that. Or is there really a place you can catch them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back