• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    (Yoshi)^ No one really knows. I checked on the Serebii forums, and it got confusing there. Mainly, you need to be a member of the Pok?mon Fan Club (JP) and input your trainer ID. You get a name and put it in the man's message. However, there isn't an english version of the site.

Sesshomaru

legendary slayer
    Years
    Getting the other Lati
    To get the other Lati (Latios or Latias), Mix Records with a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire game that used the Eon Ticket. You can then get to a hidden island via the SS Tidal where you can find the Lati you didn't choose.

i found this on www.gamefaqs.com but i cannot find the island.will someone help me?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    You get some special poke-box papers. The only one I've seen is a Pikachu one on serebii, but no one knows how to get it on the US versions.
    Don't they have the word generator thing on Pokedex250? I'm not sure if it's compatible with the US version though, since I only own Jap Emerald. (btw, I got a Kyogre vs Groudon box paper)

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Hmm... Does the Dewford quote thingy change randomly by itself? Because I found myself a Feebas tile, and I don't want to look for it again. <_<

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    What exactly is Soul Dew's effect on Lati@s?
    I've heard it boosts their special attack/defense (as/os respectively) but in what way and to what degree? Would this make either of the two stand out more as a superior pokemon?

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Kijin said:
    What exactly is Soul Dew's effect on Lati@s?
    I've heard it boosts their special attack/defense (as/os respectively) but in what way and to what degree? Would this make either of the two stand out more as a superior pokemon?

i >>think<< it increases each stat by one degree (so the equivalent of calm mind) every time you enter battle. but somebody else might want to answer if i'm wrong.

i have a question myself. 1.) the sky pillar in my sapphire has always been there, it's never disappeared, always been there every single day. i've heard it's very hard for it to appear. is my game glitched or something?

also i've heard you can catch wynaut at the sky pillar. which part of it do you catch them; or is there a place you can catch wobbufet? thanks

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    mew_master said:
    i >>think<< it increases each stat by one degree (so the equivalent of calm mind) every time you enter battle. but somebody else might want to answer if i'm wrong.

i have a question myself. 1.) the sky pillar in my sapphire has always been there, it's never disappeared, always been there every single day. i've heard it's very hard for it to appear. is my game glitched or something?

also i've heard you can catch wynaut at the sky pillar. which part of it do you catch them; or is there a place you can catch wobbufet? thanks
    Very good questions, here is your answer.
    The Sky Pillar automatically appears in R/S when you defeat the Elite Four. It will never disappear. At the top you will find the mystical Pokemon Rayquaza. Catching Wynauts is a specialty on an island called Mirage Island. It appears once in a blue moon. Talk to the man in the house on the bottom right side of Pacifidlog Town and he'll tell you if he sees the Wynaut holding island. A Wynaut can also be retrieved through an egg from a dear Old woman is Lavaridge town. You can also get a Wynaut by breeding two Wobbufet. A Wobbufet is regualarly found in the Safari Zone!

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    If latios hold soul dew it raises latios' special defense by 50%.
    If latias hold soul dewIt raises latias' special attack by 50%.

Last edited:

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Does anyone know where the Desert Underpass/Tunnel is? Because I want the other fossil <_<

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Go west from Fallarbor Town to the house that has the tunnel. Go down the tunnel. You will notice at the end that you may enter a new tunnel. Go down the tunnel for a while. You will find at the very end after catching a Ditto the other fossil. *REMEMBER*This can only be done after you have beat the Elite Four!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    im playing ruby again and wanted t know if i have to beat the elite 4 to trade between frlg and ruby or to colosseum

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    PokemonMstrSpiro said:
    Very good questions, here is your answer.
    The Sky Pillar automatically appears in R/S when you defeat the Elite Four. It will never disappear. At the top you will find the mystical Pokemon Rayquaza. Catching Wynauts is a specialty on an island called Mirage Island. It appears once in a blue moon. Talk to the man in the house on the bottom right side of Pacifidlog Town and he'll tell you if he sees the Wynaut holding island. A Wynaut can also be retrieved through an egg from a dear Old woman is Lavaridge town. You can also get a Wynaut by breeding two Wobbufet. A Wobbufet is regualarly found in the Safari Zone!

oh thanks! that really helped.

i actually lost my wynaut egg, but i really want a wobbuffet with encore. i don't have lax incense either...so where does mirage island appear when it does?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back