• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I haven't bought Plat. just yet (darn parents, "wait 'til your birthday instead :badsmile:"), so I was still tryin' to evolve my new Magby into a Magmar, one of my last blank Pokedex pages, in Diamond. Here I bought those darn calciums and all to max out friendship, happens to check the Yournal and *OMG! It evolves by level!!* Well that was late?! Haven't played since that...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Started to train Torterra again in the Battle Ground against Maylene. Would you believe she OHKOed him 4 times because of critical hits?! After using revives after each KO (and trying not to throw the DS), Torterra hit lv66.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Holy cow. I was just sitting there training Girafarig and Trapinch, and after a visit to the PokeCenter Nurse Joy says one of my Pokemon caught Pokerus!! xD My HM slave, Bibarel, has it. So I guess I better put it in the PC after a while...How about that? :D

Team: [training]
    Girafarig: Lvl 24
    Trapinch: Lvl 25
    Lucario: Lvl 47

Empoleon: Lvl 66
    Wingull: [for Fly] Lvl 41
    Bibarel: [hms] Lvl 19

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I finally beat the Elite Four with a pretty nice team, but now I'm wanting to form a UU team (as widely conflicted as the lists are) and go back. My original idea was Persian, Golduck, Dodrio, Luxray, Rapidash, and Sandslash, though I'm not sure. I just caught my first shiny (Machoke), so if Machamp is a UU Pokemon, then I may have to add him in.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I took Stellar (Gardevoir) through her first contest, and won by a long shot. I'm still waiting for ny EV-reducing berries to grow. Hopefully by the end of today, I'll have almost 40 Kelpsy berries.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I think I'm going to start EV training soon, though it's not something I particularly want to do. After I beat the E4 with my UU team, I may hit up the Battle Tower or start that training. Either way, I've discovered a love for Chatot. This thing has definitely managed to steal my heart with Chatter, although my recorded messages are unclear and a bit deep for such an appearance as Chatot's.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Just caught a Slakoth from the daily swarms. I'm waiting for another Doduo swarm so I can probably find a Sharp Beak and get my Banette to use Thief on it (since there's a 5% chance that Sharp Beaks can be found on wild Doduo?). And then I'm working on leveling the rest of my team up. Empoleon (Hirenka) is still level 83, but VERY close to 84, just as Staraptor (Mukamisori) is close to 83. Luxray, Gardevoir, and Houndoom need the most attention, even though Staraptor is my favorite to use in battle. :"D

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Training up my new team. I need to desperately get them to level 50, and Blaziken happens to be closest, at 41. Am still attempting to get my Buneary to evolve, but have met with little success, even though I roided it out on vitamins. Also got a Japanese Seviper for a Blissey via GTS!

Current team:
    Seviper (30)
    Buneary (17)
    Toxicroak (40)
    Blaziken (41)
    Crobat (39)
    Skarmory (53)

Years
    Today I hunted a whole bunch of PokeRadar pokes.
    i caught:
    Torkoal
    Sunkern
    Hoppip
    Tyrogue
    Smeargle
    Miltank
    Venomoth
    Wobbuffet
    Stantler
    I also evoled my Chansey to Blissey and Croagunk to Toxicroak.
    Overall it was a good day for the dex.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Here is my team for the E4:
    Empoleon - Lv. 57
    Roserade - Lv. 57
    Gallade - Lv. 57
    Houndoom - Lv. 57
    Luxray - Lv. 57
    Togekiss - Lv. 57

Should I keep them at Lv. 57, level them up to 60 or 65, or trade in a few Lv. 100 EV'd to eat the E4?

[in platinum]

Years
    Maybe you should level them up just a level or two more, the highest level on the 1st run through the E4 is lv62, so you should be fine. My lowest level was around 55 or so.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Maybe you should level them up just a level or two more, the highest level on the 1st run through the E4 is lv62, so you should be fine. My lowest level was around 55 or so.

What was your range of levels on your first run through the E4?

Years
    Uhhh...*checks Hall Of Fame*
    This was my team: (levels were after the challenge was finished)
    lv59 Gengar
    lv59 Infernape
    lv59 Tyranitar
    lv57 Pidgeot
    lv59 Electivire
    lv63 Blastoise

I honestly thought they were lower leveled.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    Hey! It's raining on Route 213 today! I had no idea the weather could change... it's always been sunny before!

What a nice little touch. :)

Back