• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Working on leveling up Seer now. All my other Eeveelutions (minus a Leafeon and Glaceon) are level 40 (with the exception of my Umbreon Midnight, who is level 55.) now, and I'm working on finding a shiny female Eevee in the Trophy Garden. :\

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just started new game on Platinum, my team so far (leaving twinleaf town for real);

Piplup Lv7
    Murkrow Lv7 (traded from Diamond)

Updates will be posted at major events (badge gained etc)

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Accidentally made Mesprit faint, so my hunting was put on hold. Yeah, Luxray attacking when Mesprit's health was almost in red was a mistake.

Cooltrainer Nick♂

Almost ready to battle again!
    Years
    This is a dark dark day for me.
    I spent around five weeks 'perfecting' my team with ev. training in attack and speed..
    Only to realise from battling online that attack isn't everything.
    Ohh how retarded I have been.

I need a whole re-think.
    How depressing. ._.
    xD

Years
    i havent been continuin on my journey ever since i caught giratina
    i been too busy tradin pokemon these past few days
    at least i completed about 25 trades =)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just gained the first badge on platinum

Prinplup Lv18
    Murkrow Lv15

going to train Murkrow to same level as Prinplup and then both to level 21-23 leaving oreburgh city

Years
    I just finished the dex in Platinum legitimately, it is the first time I've ever done that in a Pokemon game. The last one I needed was a Lopunny.
    Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Checking in on swarms, mainly. Also, still working on the Battleground so I can buy decor for the Villa/level my team up before I challenge the E4 again. (I want that Piano!). And I'm also leveling up my Pupitar.

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
    I actually am just importing pokemon and sadly mostly ignoring diamond which I need only the last badge to beat. I beat platinum though already.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Just dropping in to feed you guys an update. My mystery egg, I was gifted from a Hiker, finally hatched into a wonderful little Happiny. I deposited it and made my team whole again. I'll train her later...

Other than that I've been just roaming and competing in random battles. My Pokemon are leveling wonderfully and this is my current team:

Geodude
    Kadabra
    Budew
    Gyrados (So proud of raising him from a Magikarp. Tough, but worth it)
    Chim (whatever comes after Chimchar)
    Luxio

They are all at around level 24.

Maybe I'll think of heading to a Gym soon..

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    The day I got my first shiny has to be my best story in Sinnoh. I was looking for a Mantine (or whatever the baby form is) and I ended up finding a Shiny Tentacruel. I was shacking after I caught it XD

That was months ago that needed to be said. Anyways, today I started my Platinum Adventure around Sinnoh in the English version. Finally, no more Japanese text :D

Cooltrainer Nick♂

Almost ready to battle again!
    Years
    Oh boy, what a lucky day.
    I decided to start making a completely new team, as you may or may not know..
    Probably not.. o_o'
    But anyway,
    I was training one of the new members, I'll keep it to myself for now.. and I bumped into a shiny Shinx! I couldn't believe my luck. I wasn't even using the PokeRadar.
    Not only that, but I looked at it's stats, and it had an Adamant nature, AND it had the characteristic 'proud of its power'.
    So watch out, I've got a pretty mean Luxray in the making. :]

Not only THAT,
    But maybe about ten minutes later I accidently walked into a patch of grass just north of Jubilife City, and it was a shiny Ponyta!
    O_O
    I couldn't believe it. Haha!
    I wasn't so lucky with that one's stats, but.. two shinies in ten minutes? Not bad going.

:]

Edit- By the way, no. I didn't cheat. :]

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    This morning i started a new run through platinum, I choosed piplup and traded a magnemite egg from diamond, hatched it

Then grinded a bit and beat the first gym, went to floaroma town, beat galactic there

got to eterna beat the gym there and team galactic

went down bike route to mt coronet to evolve my magneton into magnezone

current team:
    Prinplup 32
    magnezone 32

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Just got a few event Pokemon onto Platinum. And the joy :| I'm sending my Darkrai and Riolu over once I find someone in Las Vegas with a DS. Pray for shinies... (Doubt it shall happen.)

Back