• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I accidently wasted drain punch by teaching it to my Kadabra instead of Machoke, big mistake on my part.

Migrated some pokémon from my Emerald version and taught Garchomp flamethrower.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    I found my second shiny pokemon ever, it was an abra, it teleported after my ultra ball failed. Other than that, just beat the 4th gym in platinum, first time doing any of the DPPt games.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I've decided to say "**** it" to all the EV training and attempts and team perfection. Instead I'm just going to stay at the Battle Frontier for a while, and maybe in a while I'll again start on the competitive training.

sethwade24

Crystal Fighting Run
    Years
    • oh
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hey my team is
    Skamory Cybuster
    Infernape Firemonkey
    Vaperoen Neptune
    Torterrea Majorasfan
    Toxicroak FROGofEYIL
    Luxray ShadowBolt

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Well, this weekend I was at a friend's, and we were both playing Platinum. This inspired me to get a LOT of things done:

-I finished EVing my BellyZard. I also got on Wi-Fi, and someone happily traded me a Salac Berry since I helped them trade evolve Clamperl to Huntail.

-My friend and I hit up the Multi Battle Tower together. We got up to a 42 win streak (gaining 15 BP at the end of each round) until we lost. DX At least I got an extra 69 BP from all that.

-Got in the mood to chain. After 40 minutes of burning my eyes out, I found and caught a shiny Flaaffy. I'm starting to EV it now.

-Got a shiny japanese Skuntank off the GTS at level 100 for a female Charmander I had up for a few days. I'm pretty sure it was hacked (found at Route 208 at level 100), but still... it adds to the 'dex, man.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    On Platinum I Went to Solaceon town and then to the cafe and bought some moomoo milk, after that we went through the rainy road to veilstone city where we beat the gym
    Team:

Empoleon- 40
    Magnezone- 41

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    leaving iron island, lots of catching up to do only 5 badges with dragus (plat)
    Damion is trying to complete his pokdex (pearl)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Recently caught Giratina in Pearl. I love how the sprite bounces up and down right before you talk to it. 8D
    Team:
    Girafarig Lvl 51
    Flygon Lvl 60
    Lucario Lvl 59
    Empleon Lvl 67
    HMS:
    Bibarel Lvl 19
    Wingull Lvl 41

Defog before that Giratina battle really helped. :)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just obtained the 5th gym badge, just defeated the team galactic member near valor lakefront
    my team;

Empoleon Lv38
    Ponyta Lv37
    Electrivire Lv41
    Murkrow Lv38

I will be evolving Murkrow as soon as it reaches level 45 once i obtain a dusk stone

Back