• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Am now in Pastoria but got whipped by Crasher Wake. Just trying to level up now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just battled...a levitating Anorith in Battle Tower. O_O

Is it supposed to be levitating in the air? The ones I have in my box aren't.

And my Blaziken fainted. But hey, I still have three more.

And congrats on the shiny Palkia, airconditioning. :D

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal

It's been awhile since I updated, and yes I'm 2 months behind...

March 27, 2008

I finally made it to Lake Valor. When I arrived, the sight was horrible. The lake was devastated. Only small puddles of water remained, with tons of Magikarp splashing around like… well, Magikarps. There were several Team Galactic members standing around a cave opening. When they saw me they attacked with their pokemon, but they were no match for mine. I made my way inside the cave. I overheard some Galactic grunts talking about stealing the three legendary pokemon at each of the three lakes. I was spotted soon after by someone who introduced themself as Team Galactic Commander Saturn. Saturn said I was too late and that they already had the legendary pokemon that lived here. Saturn attacked me with a Kadabra, a Bronzor, and a new pokemon I never saw before. The pokedex says it's a Toxicroak, the evolved form of Croagunk. My pokemon held up well in battle, especially my Hippopotas whose ground-type resisted Toxicroak's attacks. After the battle, Hippopotas started to evolve! Now that it's Hippowdon, it looks like quite a tank.

111. Hippowdon

Saturn said even though I won the battle, Team Galactic had succeeded in their plans. Apparently there is another squadron attacking Lake Verity at this very moment, targeting another legendary pokemon!

March 30, 2008

I arrived at Lake Verity to find Team Galactic still there. Professor Rowan saw me, and yelled for me to help Dawn. Team Galactic Commander Mars was leading this charge, but thanks to Dawn and me, we managed to beat all their pokemon. My Marill evolved into Azumarill too!

112. Azumarill

Mars seemed upset at losing at first, but then she smiled saying that Team Galactic already has all three legendary pokemon of the lakes! Apparently, after the explosion at Lake Valor, Mesprit appeared here at Lake Verity, seeming concerned for its friend. It was then, Mars said, that Team Galactic moved in and nabbed it. Now, Mars says they have Mesprit, the being of emotion, Azelf, the being of willpower, and Uxie, the being of intelligence. I wonder what their plan is. Mars retreated with the rest of the Galactic grunts. Professor Rowan was glad that Dawn and I were ok, but is worried about Ralph at Lake Acuity, since it seems Team Galactic struck there as well.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Woow.. after almost 6 days of training didn't get anywhere really.. Evolved Wurmple into Cascoon (dang you i wanted slicoon oh well) and evolved Shinx into Luxio. Current team for payback on Gardenia:

Cascoon level 11
    Tackle
    String Shot
    Poison Sting

Shellos pink level 14
    Mud-slap
    Mud Bomb
    Harden
    Water Pulse

Buizel level 14
    Growl
    Pursuit
    Quick Attack
    Water Gun

Luxio level 15
    Tackle
    Leer
    Charge
    Bite

Kricketune level 18
    Cut
    Hidden Power (normal)
    Leech life
    Sing

Grotle level 19
    Tackle
    Rock Smash
    Absorb
    Razor Leaf

gallade64

Alien
    Years
    found a shiny weezing, it used explosion. (vented resulting frustration on a passing skarmory)

mated hitmonchan with lopunny to get the punches. got seven eggs, all of them female buneary.

-_- oh well *hatches next egg*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I've been reseting for a good IVd Azelf with a Naive Synchronizer for the last couple of days. Didn't get one with good IVs, but ended up with a shiny Naive Azelf. It only has 10 - 11 Special Attack and unfortunately, its Speed puts it in a speed tie with Gengar. If only it had one more Speed. <.< Ah well, a shiny Naive Azelf isn't something many people can brag with - I'm sure it'll make some valuable trade fodder.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I've been reseting for a good IVd Azelf with a Naive Synchronizer for the last couple of days. Didn't get one with good IVs, but ended up with a shiny Naive Azelf. It only has 10 - 11 Special Attack and unfortunately, its Speed puts it in a speed tie with Gengar. If only it had one more Speed. <.< Ah well, a shiny Naive Azelf isn't something many people can brag with - I'm sure it'll make some valuable trade fodder.

It's better than my Shiny Sassy Palkia that has less than 4 Atk, SAtk, and Spe, and whose highest IV is an 18 (in SDef).

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Riley and Iron Island

found a shiny weezing, it used explosion. (vented resulting frustration on a passing skarmory)

mated hitmonchan with lopunny to get the punches. got seven eggs, all of them female buneary.

-_- oh well *hatches next egg*

Oh Man... sorry to hear about the exploding shiny. That is my worst fear, along with roaring shinies.

On with the saga...

April 4, 2008

I went out to Iron Island for some training. I met a guy named Riley in the caverns. He and his Lucario were training in the old mines. Figures, another steel-type trainer. We decided to travel together through the rest of the cave. His Lucario was able to heal my pokemon in between battles. We encountered lots of wild pokemon to battle against, including wild Steelix. Wild Steelix? There's something I never thought I'd see. Hopefully I can eventually get my Onix to evolve into one.

Hm, seems like Team Galactic is also in the mines looking for something. I think Riley and I should have no trouble taking care of this problem!

April 5, 2008

After defeating the Galactic Grunts in the mines, Riley and I said our good-byes. I commented on how cool his Lucario was and asked him where to catch one. He said he had something that might help with that; he gave me a pokemon egg! So I went back to Canalave City with it, and swapped out my pokemon. I took Infernape, Roselia, Mothim, and Empoleon and left the Pokemon Center. Later that evening, the egg hatched! The Pokedex says it's a Riolu, the emanation pokemon. It looks like it must be a pre-evolution of Lucario.

113. Riolu

April 22, 2008

New team: Beautifly, Heracross, Ponyta, Floatzel, Riolu

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    went to the darkrai event, decided to SR for a good natured darkrai with 20+ iv's in speed and sp. atk.

eh, nothing so far.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Dang! Missed the Darkrai event.. well, they have another one next month so I guess I'll get it then.
    Going to play now to get some good updates.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The Darkrai event is also tomorrow :P I might ask my parents to bring me there

On other notes, got a Jirachi, and cloned a bunch of shiny Eevees

PiSToLZ

One tough cookie XD
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    found a wild shiny pikachu and it killed me because i was training my really low level pokemon.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Finally beat the second gym! Can't wait to arrive in Hearthome and do my thing with contests, then get 3 and 4 badges. Do that later. Also, caught a Hoothoot!

*-Donkey In Mr-*

Feel The Power Of Zapdos!
    Years
    Starting a new game and picking......Chimchar and getting it to floroma town and getting a budew and keeping it and leveling it up so i can try and beat every body with it!

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I finally got past Paul (2nd Time) in the Battle Tower. Finally! I've been waiting to beat him for so long!

Back