• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just finished raising my in-game team to level 100 - why, I don't know. Currently looking for a male Combee to be named Bob (to coincide with a fan fiction character) and will resume breeding/EV training soon. After all, my brother now has PBR...

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    swept the battle tower with berloom. Well, yeah. Hax like quick claw killed me however, so my win streak is.....gone.

>.<

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
    It been along time since I've defeated the second gym leader, but I've caught alot of poke'mon still until I landed in the third gym. I've trained my flying poke'mon so I can defeat her. When I was done training, I finally defeated her and earned the badge.

Cid

Years
    Defeated the Pokemon League again... Caught some Pokemon that I don't have yet, and still looking for that 1% rarity Munchlax!!!

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
    Man after earning the badge from the third gym leader, I caught a Pikachu to defeat the third gym leader and crushed him right away, but now since I'm in Canalave City now, I got to train my Ponyta and evolve her into a Rapidash so I can defeat the next gym leader.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Restarted my pearl game and decided to get a relaxed Turtwig I will nickname him Stoney and other pokemon I caught with nicknames. Now trying to get the pokedex and then caught a starly and spnix.

Last edited:

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    My wtw adventure

I so luv my ar. but i dont nessiciarily like to cheat on it. i like walk through walls
    if any of you like to do this like me here are some secret areas and fun things you can do with ar gameshark (im not sure if they have one for ds but...) and maybe codebreaker

1. Go to one of the lakes but indstead of the normal entrance go through the trees. you will find mini verity acuity or valor

2.you can play with the pokemon at the Day Care

3. you can go throgh the walls at buildings like pokemon centers and press a to nurse joyz stuff. it will say the shelves are stocked with colorfol pokemon goods

4. GET SHAYMIN first fly 2 pokemon league second go to the little rock path on the right then keep going through that route until you see a white rock talk to it then go through the water u will see a pic of shaymin then take out ur bike and go until you see shaymin press a to it then catch it itll learn seed flare lvl 100 120 POWER!

Cid

Years
    Caught 2 more Male Combees after getting three to avoid both buying Honey and wasting Money...

Still looking for a Munchlax!

Caught an Eevee in Trophy Garden.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
    After I earned the badge in Canalave City, I went to the town where I have to defeat the blue haired guy, defeated him and went back to the city where you can compete in a poke'mon contest. I arrived there and defeated the women to earn the next badge.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Caught a Shiny Cubone on a chain of 11 (yush!!)

Trained Espeon.

Found random, shiny corsola; FAILED TO CATCH=FAILED AT LYFE! *dies*

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
    Years
    I started my pokemon pearl game. I started out with Turtwig and saved it when I was done healing my pokemon in Jubilife City. The current pokemon I have is Starly, Shinx, and Turtwig.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Been slacking off on my updates. But I have been doing a lot of hardcore training inside of Iron Island.

Metagross- Lv. 46
    Infernape- Lv. 46
    Pupitar- Lv. 47
    Floatzel- Lv. 46
    Honchkrow- LV. 43
    Roserade- Lv. 44

Want my Pupitar to be a level above everyone, can't wait for my T-tar <3.
    Gonna make Metagross have Hammer Arm/Agility so it can balance out.
    Gonna get Steelix for HM Slave so at least it can fight.
    Gonna keep Roserade in the day care when I go into Mt. Coronet (replacing it with Steelix since it's an awesome HM Slave) since it doesn't learn any new moves.
    Gonna get my Poke's up to Level 51+ by Cyrus. Here's my dream team for Volkner, and E4.

By Volkner
    Honchkrow- Lv. 52
    Roserade- Lv. 54
    Floatzel- Lv. 54
    Metagross- Lv. 56
    Infernape- Lv. 56
    Tyranitar- Lv. 58

By E4
    Honchkrow- Lv. 62
    Roserade- Lv. 62
    Floatzel- Lv. 66
    Infernape- Lv. 68
    Metagross- Lv. 68
    Tyranitar- Lv. 72

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Just decided after beating the game to restart the Diamond ^^"
    I also restarted it because I started out with Turtwing, which sucked most of the time!
    I am getting Chimchar in a few minutes when I restart the game, even though we'd have a disadvantage at the 1st gym whenver it learns more powerful moves it'll so be worth it.
    Going to start now. Wish me luck! And hope that when I battle my friend he won't wipe me out with Piplup~

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    Was looking over my shinies to see if any of them were hacked found out that my shiny spiritomb was hacked T.T

To get over it i started to ev train my porygon z ... again.
    Soon afterwards I went to the Elite four to get loads of money so i can start breeding in mass numbers.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I really haven't been doing much on Diamond. I'm trying to get together a good competitive battling team. But on Pearl Version, which I got back from my friend, I restarted. Unfortunately. Oh well, I didn't feel like starting in the center of the story with Pokemon I didn't train myself. Here's what I did in the past few days:

Chimchar. Gosh, I hate you, but I'd rather have you than a Ponyta. Chimchar was my starter. Crushed the rival outside of Jubilife, and reached the first gym leader, Roark. Had a great time with him. I only had a Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, and Monferno. I won on the second try.

Got to defeat all those annoying Team Galactic peeblez in Valley Windworks. Got through Eterna Forest, which lead to the defeat of Gardenia and that one Galactic commander. Who was that, Saturn or something.

I am now almost in Hearthome, which is the starting of the worst point of the game to me: getting from Hearthome to Veilstone. Lucky me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I battled the Elite 4 once again and got my money up to max(again)
    Nothing really exiting happened besides the fact that my Shuckle grew a couple of levels.
    Now I'm off to spend some MONEY!!!!
    I guess I'll buy some TM's and max elixers.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    been trying to find a Shiny Absol... no luck so far.

Maybe I'll try having my Shiny Cubone in my party... who knows, it may attract a shiny! <3

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    So..

I've decided to restart Diamond, after starting out with Chimchar and that HUGE disadvantage on the first gym. Going to start with Turtwig, that really helped one of my friend's KO all of the leaders.

Yeah, I'm restarting it after all that work I did to get 6 pokemon the forst 15 minutes I played. But face it, I don't like challenges, and Chimchar's such a challenge.

Besides, Turtwig turns into grass-ground, which SO helps with the Elite Four.

Post more tomorrow.

Back