• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    ill take some just gimem time cuz i gotta buy 1 moe ds and diamond to have the ultimate setup ahahahahhaah lolz im getting 2 of each game and alot of ds to hatch mass blastoises gg....

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Also known as the tweaking glitch? Makes dark spaces where the map should load that is supposed to allow the player to enter areas such as the flower paradise and the Canalave Inn. Look it up on YouTube and Google for more.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Right now alternating between making Poffins for Contests and breeding Pokemon for competitive battling. For the Contests, I already have the Pokemon and movesets ready, all they need are their sweets.

Still no luck on breeding the perfect beast(s), though:/

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I started a new game in Diamond a few days ago because I was getting pretty bored with the one I had beaten, but I didn't want to lose my awesome Pokemon from my last game so I traded all my precious ones to my sister's Pearl (took forever) and started a new game=) Now my team is a lvl 30 Ampharos (Fluffy), a lvl 26 Larvitar (rocky), a lvl 29 Prinplup (Reubien), and a lvl 27 Staravia (Elisa) and I'm going for the third badge =] I won a tough contest with my Larvitar, cool with my Yamna, cute with my Gorebyss, and cool with my awesome Manectric all today =D

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I started a new file yesterday, I used all the Hoenn starters and Ralts, Now I have Combusken, Marshtop, Grovyle and Kirlia, and I'm heading to Veistone to do the gym and Team Galactic.

kissing. raindrops

Years
    YAYY! I just finished EV training my lvl 16 Larvitar's speed and it's 31, my highest stat (she was an egg).. Got all 252 EV's .. Now I'm gonna start EV training her for 252 attack..

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Started at route 210, used the PC, Evolved Gligar Into Gliscor,bred sneasel and gligar eggs, beat a dude twice over wi fi, flew to veilstone, exited Veilstone Department store, Flew to Jublife, Exited Gts Caught a female pineco, Got two tyrouges from GTS

Years
    Bred 2 pokemon and managed to get a good nature for both. Also caught a Shiny Dialga and Giratina (oh the pain of soft resetting). I'm the only guy who hasn't entered Canalave Inn right after the even because I'm only just going there with my "other" Diamond.
    -Larvitar @ Jolly nature: Dragon Dance
    -Chancey @ Calm nature: Aromatherapy & Toxic
    I might just Rare Candy them to a really high level then start EV training or give them EXP. Share. What are some tips?

kissing. raindrops

Years
    Yayy, my Larvitar named Sonic evolved and is currently a level 45 Pupitar.
    I just beat Fantina today with just her.
    I also have a level 38 Staraptor named Elisa and an HM slave, Bibarel named BiB:classic:
    I've basically been not playing my game as much because I'm waiting for my sister to catch up so we can play together.

MasterPalkia

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    I found a wild Lugia. I was roaming around by the Fuego Iron Works when a wild Lugia apeared! I didn't have any cheats in or any thing like that.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I found a wild Lugia. I was roaming around by the Fuego Iron Works when a wild Lugia apeared! I didn't have any cheats in or any thing like that.

Well obviously you either did use a Wild Pokemon modifier cheat to encounter Lugia or you've hacked so much that your game is permanently ruined.

Bottomline, you can't find Lugia at Fuego Iron Works. So anyone else, don't go looking thinking you'll find it there.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    Just defeated Aaron of the Elite Four and I am currently trying to beat Bertha.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I was in the Wi-Fi battle tower for the first time in about a month, and I wanted to test my Umbreon's skill. Not one person, beside the person in the seventh room, KO'd my Umbreon. Some of the battles, my Umbreon walked out unharmed. Guess I should admit that I was only rank 1, but hey.. I was only testing my Umbreon.

Back