• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    This is now my team, just defeated my friend over Wi-Fi and the 2nd Gym Leader. He's now ahead of me in area, but not training. He got the guide, it's 600 pages long, I want it.

Team:
    Prinplup lv. 19
    Known as: The dragger
    Moveset:
    BubbleBeam
    Cut
    Rock Smash
    Peck

Staravia lv. 26
    Known as: The powerhouse
    Moveset:
    Wing Attack
    Tackle
    Endeavor
    Quick Attack

Luxio lv. 23
    Known as: The accident (I caught him for a Luxray, he is terrible)
    Moveset:
    Tackle
    Bite
    Charge
    Spark

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    I started Platinum yesterday. I am the female trainer. I chose Turtwig, who I named Twiggy. My rival battled me, and it was a 5 minute leering and withdraw battle. We both wouldn't give in to status reduction. I won though. Then after the annoying trip to my mom's house and watching Lucas catch a pokemon, I caught a Shinx. That Shinx turned out Naughty, so I put it in the PC to save for a possible wifi team, so I caught another, whom can't take damage for crap, because his nature sucks. But I'm lazy, I trained to level 10 and went to Jubilife. Then I fought my Rival after doing all I needed to do in Jubilife at level 13, and there was another growling and leering battle between my sucky attack Shinx and Starly. So I let Twiggy fight my rival, due to my low patience. And we are almost to Oreburgh Town.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    I am stuck at Fantina, my teams is to low level. If anyone can help me, I need to trade my pokemon from my diamond to you, to my platinum. I need some level 25s for Fantina....

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Right now, I'm at Floaroma Town getting ready to defeat the Team Galactic from it's horrible plan. The team I have with me are Bidoof, Shinx, Staravia, and Turtwig.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I just saw a ghost in Platinum. And I don't mean the Old Chateau ghosts, I mean the Route 217 ghost. I was suspicious in D/P because she disappeared the next time you went in the cabin, but in Platinum, there are no lights on in the house and a trainer mentions tales of hauntings in the area.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Azumi's Platinum Records

I just saw a ghost in Platinum. And I don't mean the Old Chateau ghosts, I mean the Route 217 ghost. I was suspicious in D/P because she disappeared the next time you went in the cabin, but in Platinum, there are no lights on in the house and a trainer mentions tales of hauntings in the area.

Oh, THAT house. Hmm... I'll take a look there.

Platinum News:
    JAP - Hana; starter - Hono, an Infernape; Rival - Shiro, the quick-tempered Japanese kiddo in Twinleaf Town
    US - Azumi; starter - Sebastian, a sassy Monferno; Rival - Yukio, the inpatient boy in Twinleaf Town

I'm lazy. Decided to just point out the main stuff.

In my Japanese Platinum, which I beat the game already, has TWO Battle Frontier prints: One from Battle Arcade (read my last journal), and one from Battle Castle. I was almost gonna get the Hall one but an Aggron broke my streak. >< DARN YOU, AGGRON! I SUE YOU!!! FOR BREAKING MY STREAK!!! IT WAS 1 MORE TO 40, AND I COULD'VE STARTED A NEW LINE AND KILL THE HECK OUT OF ARGENTA!!! ARGHHHHH!!! SUE, SUEEEEEE~~~~~!!!!

I'm now aiming to get a Dratini, a Feebas and some more uncaught Pokemon. Let's just see how it goes...

---

In my English Platinum, which I bought yesterday, I have already got up to Hearthome and am trying to get the darn Relic Badge. My DS keeps dying on me. (a.k.a. battery low -> shut down) Luckily, I always save as much as possible when the battery is low.

My team consists of a Monferno, Luxio, Kadabra, Shellos, Eevee and a Staravia, ALL EVENLY TRAINED, because I regretted just levelling up my starter. I'm training Shellos with an Exp. Share. I decided to evolve Eevee to a Glaceon, just like my Jap Platinum, as it proved its strength as a powerhouse for Aaron's flying bugs, Bertha's whole lot and Cynthia's Garchomp. Damn it, my team is a problem. Should I get the SAME team I did for the Japanese one, or should I just continue with my team now? Urgh, I should do some research...

That's all! Gudbye!!!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I have the ultimate pokemon HO-OH LV100 DEOXYS LV100 DARKRAI LV100 DIALGA LV 100 GIRATINA LV 85 AND VENASAUR LV 85 SO good!

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Now since in my last post that I've wrote, I'm now trying to fight off Team Galactic with the women's Purugly but I still can't defeat it so I'm raging in and trying to train my Pokemon so I can defeat Team Galactic's Purugly and move on.

Traynor

DRAGON
    Years
    Bit of a Long One (about DIAMOND)

*NOTE: I am NEW at this whole Forum thing, so, bear that in mind if I ramble on or my story is a bit longer than the norm for Forums!

- Okay, so, rewind to this past Fri. night. I pre-order Pkmn Platinum online, and don't expect it to come until the following Fri., March 27th. So, in the mean-time, I'm bored, and decided to re-run through Pokemon Diamond. So I started Diamond Sat. night, and was playing through up until YESTERDAY. It's about 4:30p.m., and I got a package courtesy of UPS. It's Platinum! I'm pleasently surprised, but, I figure that I'm already nearly finished with Diamond, so, why stop playing before I reach the end? Anyways, not long after Platinum arrives, I get to the point where catching Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit are now possible. I go to Valor Cavern, armed with 50 Dusk Balls, as well as an assortment of Revives and Hyper Potions, just in-case I am in this for the long haul, and save the game, right in-front of Azelf. Well THANK GOD it only takes me 45 minutes this time, instead of the 2 1/2 hrs. it took me LAST TIME to catch Azelf, and, as any of you that have attempted to or have caught Azelf know, he/she/whatever is none to easy to get to comply with staying inside a PokeBall. Anyway, I'm happy and over-excited b/c I wanted/needed Azzy's Psychic abilties on my team, combined with the fact that Azelf has the highest Attack AND I believe highest Defense Stat among the legendary Cavern dwellers in DIAMOND, I'm pretty happy. Fast-forward to 10:30p.m. that night, I got carried away, too excited, and forgot to save the game AT ALL since I caught Azelf. At this point I am in the Victory Road cave, heading for the illustrious Pkmn League, and instead of rushing through, I take my time and search EVERY inch of that Cave, partaking in EVERY trainer battle and getting EVERY item it had to offer, add to that, I have the BEST team I've ever had in Diamond, a Lv. 60 Empoleon, Lv. 60 Staraptor, Lv. 50 Dialga, Lv. 50 Azelf, a Lv. 50 Machoke, and a Lv. 50 Graveler (I.K., not the best team ever, but, considering I beat the E-4 last time with a much weaker team I was EXCITED, and no, I'm not too much for technique, as I'm lacking a Fire and Grass type, I know this). Anyway the phone rings, I set the D.S. down, I'm on for an hr. hr. 1/2 tops, and upon hanging up the phone, I look down in HORROR, my Nintendo D.S. has shut off during the course of my conversation. I turn it back on, and, I'm not surprised to see when I hit "Continue", I see little ol' me, sitting in Valor Cavern in front of Azelf, him/her/it waiting to be caught. Needless to say, I was furious, and trampled my Diamond cartridge. All b/c I was too lazy to hit the damn "Save" button... my fault, I know... (I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE, APPARENTLY, AND SOMEONE TOLD ME TO POST IT HERE INSTEAD, SO, IDK?)

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    ok so far im beat the crusher gym number 5 and im just trianing pokemon is staravia monferno gengar thanks to my friend who traded it so it would evolve and alakazam thanks to him agian riou lvl 25 i cant make it friend ship up luxio thats it im going to help the phyducks later on today.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I am stuck at Fantina, my teams is to low level. If anyone can help me, I need to trade my pokemon from my diamond to you, to my platinum. I need some level 25s for Fantina....

Well, I didn't trade anything, I used a Gyrados to win. Lucario's move's didn't do much to Dos, and for the other 2 Pokemon, I used Staravia. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Normaly, I like glitches on my game. Like Missingno. But I warn you, If you get the glitch in Diamond, Peal, Or maby even Platinum, Don't save. or you will not be able to go to your start menu. If you try, your game will freeze. I had to trade ALL my pokemon to my friend, started a new game, then traded them ALL back. I'm serious, If you have 2+ lv. 100, DON'T SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :(:(:(:(:(X(

Years
    My Gyrados's ID won me a Ultra Ball at the lottery. I am training for the Hearthome gym. Team is:

LvL28 Wormadon
    LvL28 Prinplup

After this gym I will train another Pokemon. Maybe one from the Great Marsh, or a Houndour. If not that, a Tangela. :]

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Ah, yes, more Platinum for me today.

I trained like crazy all of yesterday, and beat Maylene today. I had a wifi battle with my friend, but he beat me 1-0. Yeah, it was really close. I recorded it and saved it in the terminal. My Golbat evolved, and I taught my new Crobat Fly, and gave my Gible an Exp. Share, in order to start its training. Lastly, I went to the wifi plaza to unwind a bit. It's the first time that I stayed the whole time, and I must say I'm impressed. I <3 Gyarados floats now!

Team Update:

Terrace/Torterra, lv35
    -Razor Leaf
    -Earthquake
    -Leech Seed
    -Curse

Tabaz/Crobat, lv31
    -Wing Attack
    -Bite
    -Fly
    -Confuse Ray

Larynx/Luxray, lv30
    -Bite
    -Leer
    -Charge
    -Spark

Stellar/Gardevoir-
    -Confusion
    -Magical Leaf
    -Calm Mind
    -Lucky Chant

Sephira/Gible, lv19
    Vivi/Eevee, lv20

Forgot to mention that I DID get that Eevee. I haven't touched it yet, but as I said in my last post, I'm planning on making it a Vaporeon as soon as I can get a Water Stone.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Am currently stuck (can't beat Jupiter's Skuntank). The only pokemon that does damage to it is my Staravia, so I'm leveling up a gastly and a geodude.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Update. Just beat my friend and breaking my neck to find a Gengar. Got Emerald inserted in, my team didn't really change. I'll give... what do I have to give? I just want a Gengar! I'll give my ID number!

Years
    update on platinum nvm i think i found a way through lol
    update edit.
    lol yup i found a bunch of weakling team galactics just waiting to get their butts kicked lol
    edit 2.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA *A mysterious Luxray zaps the bad guy*
    yeah thats what I imagine whenever I defeat team galactic members
    oh i mad a way for me to memorize attacks
    luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux RAYYYYYYYYYYYY! = discharge
    reversed = spark
    lux ray = thunder fang
    lux lux ray = bite lol
    edit 3 bronzor x2 vs thuder (luxray) and muchlax plus the two commanders have two other pokemon each oh and btw they seem to want to take down munchy at the moment lol

Last edited:
    Back