• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
  • May 14

Began my epic Pokemon journey in Platinum. Attempting to defeat game alone using Chimchar.

May 15

Chimchar is now a Monferno. Reached Jubilife. Heavy grinding appears to have payed off.

May 16.

Defeated Roark. He was rather easy.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    May 16
    I have have just evolved my Vibrava into Flygon and I'm currently training my Shelgon into Salamence.
    Oh and I've caight a shiny Girafarig after a chain of 39.

Marvel

Blasting on the Fun of Summer!
    Years
  • May 15
    I captured me a bibarel, lvl 54 on the spring path, and it is awesome. I'm aiming for a new team soon, and hope it works out well, heading to the battle tower tomorrow! Ganzales~

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • Ok today I'm going to snowpoint to get my 7th badge! Well then I'll get stuck with Mt.Corenet so then can anyone give me tips?:knockedou

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    My blissy just reached level 100 :]
    She has 695 Hp and 300 Sp Def
    It's a shame she couldn't break the 700Hp barrier but ohwel she was close.
    I'm going to treat her to the 999,999 pkedollar ribbon as a welldone present haha.
    I don't know who I shall train next it will most likely be my lvl 93 Skeptile but I might look at getting a third lvl 100 infernape :]

Marvel

Blasting on the Fun of Summer!
    Years
  • May 16
    Trained my Rayquaza to lvl 100 via defeating the Elite Four, again. Working on training my new bibarel, it may actually be of use to me, and I will begin constructing my new battle tower team tonight and work on it some more tomorrow. Ganzales~

Years
  • Pokemon Platinum Journal

After going back and forth between the different facilities at the Battle Frontier, I acquired enough Battle Points to get both Aerial Ace and Shadow Ball. I taught Shadow Ball to Mewtwo and Aerial Ace to Gallade.

I'm not sure when I'll travel back to the Battle Frontier. I decided to go digging in the Underground, looking for plates, evolution stones, etc.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Ive now imported over a few new pokemon to train which consists of
    Snorlax ( I plan on breeding him for Munchlax)
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Pidgey

Ive also been training my Riolu and Buneary. They both evolved and now im just working their levels up.

At the moment im still trying to track down an Aipom. ( Its been days now). Ive also been looking for a magmarizer. ( Ive caught about 20 Magby's and still no luck).

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I just hit 100 hours in Platinum.
    I am still trading over all my monsters from Pearl to Platinum, it is a very tedious task. I am also breeding those monsters to get the other stages of evolutions.
    Going around the world planting my berries for battles ahead.

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • 2 Days ago I finally caught Mesprit (after two gruelling months). Today I was leveling a lvl 5 to a lvl 8 bidoof and trying to lvl my empoleon :) I also traded pokemon with my brother (who has only started Diamond)
    I also hit 100 hours today on Pokemon Pearl :)

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
  • Yes! I finally found my platinum! I just beat the elite four and now I need to finish the sinnoh dex.So I traded with a few of my friends and now I have 199 pokemon in my dex! All I need is eleven its like I need all eevee evolutions and some other pokemon.:shocked:

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Broke 400 hours and lost to a Miltank in Round 5 of the Battle Factory-of all things, it had to be Miltank+Endure/Reversal.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Broke 400 Obtained :]
    Training up my gible to level 100 then I shall see if i can break 450? :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    On Platinum i just beat the elite four. Quite a struggle these were my pokemon. vvv

Empoleon lvl60 - Surf, Brine, Waterfull and Hydropump.
    Alakazam lvl51 - Psychic, Focus Blast, Future Sight Psybeam.
    Togekiss lvl43 -Fly, Fireblast, Toxic and Psychic.
    Flareon lvl44 - Fire Fang, Fire Blast, Swagger and Hyperbeam.
    Roserade lvl46 - Giga Drain, Toxic Spikes, Magical Leaf and SolarBeam
    Porygon-z lvl48 - Discharge, Thunder, Blizzard and ChargeBeam

I manage to beat them with much luck on my first go. and strangly enough the champion was the easiest for me to beat.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
  • On Diamond (Yes I still am playing Diamond) I just caught 2 Larvitars and boy were they really annoying to catch! The most creepiest thing is when I used my Ultra Ball it only reached where there is the "Aargh, ~something~" message and when I used my Pokeball it reached the "Shoot, it was so close too!" message. Creepy, yes.
    Now planning to train 2 of these Larvitars and evolve them to Tyranitars and to fit their nicknames "Afterlife and DeathSound".

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Chaining with the PokeRadar, or as I like to call it "How many can Alphy string together before he's screwed over in a way he doesn't fully understand?"

(for those of you keeping score at home, 24)

I'll get a shiny eventually. Eventually.

EDIT: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. I was chaining Starly, and I went into a patch of grass that was wiggling. It even had a Starly, but it reset my chain! Sometimes I hate this game.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Bought Platinum the day before yesterday, so I'm just barging through it. Right now I'm in Eterna City right after beating Gardenia, clearing out the Team Galactic building. Team is Prinplup, Luxio, and Staravia, all LV 22.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    HONESTLY.

One false step, and 45 minutes of chaining GONE. Oh, and 30ish repels. -_-

Back