• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Currently IV breeding Growlithe, with the awesome IVed Mama Arcanine TwilightBlade gave me (it was a Growlithe then).
    The best I've gotten so far is
    Adamant #58 Growlithe: 22 - 23 / 29 / 10 - 15 / 31 / 19 / 23

Not good enough though, and all the other Growlithes I've been hatching have FF.. I want Intimidate.

Good Luck On That Mate ;)

Яiolu.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Chained 30 starlys in a row then chain broke (N)
    Chaining nidoran now up to 23 :]
    My aim is to catch a shiny by end of today and eventually all 4 available in this particular spot.

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    What Egg Moves Do The Furballs Have?
    And Unluckt But Good Luck On Nidoran!

Яiolu.

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Got me an Everstone & Ditto today. Two much needed things for my breeding venture. Went to Hearthome & Solaceon. Getting ready to breed a Buizel for an Adamant nature [which will be like 30 seconds since Ditto already has an Adamant nature]. That is all.

Cool
    Good Luck On Breeding ^-^

Яiolu.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Caught a few random pokemon today, just for junk trading and to get my obtained count up.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Since I haven't been coming often like I used to I'll just talk about what I did today! I just finish training a modest ninetales and a adamant absol both females. I got lazy with the ninetales because I wanted to hatch a timid one but I finally saw something kinda good and said eh I'll take it. Lately I have been training elite pokemon to take on the BT in platinum. I think Tomorrow I'm going to work on getting a lot of my pokemon to lv 100. A greuling task to the trainers who don't use rare candies. I don't mind though I like putting in the hard work. Oh I also worked a bit on my female jolly flygon today. She had an okay moveset but outrage kept messing me up so I switched it up a bit and I like the new moveset. Well that's about it for today until next time! :D

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    just hatched a female, naughty shuppette with frisk that Im going to use to find a lucky egg from wild chanseys, when platinum comes out I will be transfering the lucky egg there for easy leveling

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Just got around to messing around with the Battle Frontier on Platinum...pretty fun so far. Wish they could have brought the Battle Pike back, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Still trying my hand at catching myself a shiny
    safe to say its not going at all well :(

Years
    Got my 6th badge in Diamond (had started again a while ago, for no particular reason). Very satisfied with my in-game team, mainly because i've never had a Skuntank before! I also got bored so for the first time in any Pokemon game, i gave my team NICKNAMES! (O.o)->
    Roserade- Petallica, lvl 40.
    Empoleon- Kinguin, lvl 40.
    Skuntank- Necrodour, lvl 40.
    Staraptor- Swift, lvl 38.
    Bibarel- Chukka lvl 25 (hm slave).
    Currently debating over which i should use- a Lucario, (currently Riolu- Ironfist lvl 5 o.O) or a Rampardos- Geoskull (already trained and evolved, lvl 38).
    Eenie meenie mynie moe...

Vladi

Vladi...Mapper/Poke insert
    Years
    I got Platium Yesterday!!!I'm at Spear Pillar before you meet Giratina and you get sucked inside the portal.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum Journal: The First Seven

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'll skip all the happenings in April, it's mostly been trading trading trading, to get my Pokedex in Platinum up to 151 obtained. And I transferred Kyle's Riolu from Pokemon Ranger. And I got the event Regigigas. Not counting that one yet though, as I haven't picked it up from the pokemart, nor Shaymin, for that matter. Anyway, onto the new journey...

March 1, 2009

I finally got the data in my new pokedex on the 151 Pokémon I've already captured. Just in time, because Professor Rowan asked me to come to the laboratory immediately. It seems as though the Eevee eggs were ready to hatch!

March 2, 2009

The first egg finally hatched! The little Pokémon's big ears perked right up. It seemed healthy. It had a lot of energy, and ran around the lab.

Professor Rowan handed me a pokeball. "Meet your first Pokémon for your new journey!"

I took the pokeball and knelt down next to the energetic Pokémon. "Eevee, would you like to travel around Sinnoh with me?"

It chirped back with a happy-sounding "Ee-vee!" so I tapped the pokeball on it, and caught it. For the first time in months (excluding events), I caught a new Pokémon!!

152. Eevee

I took my new Eevee out to Route 201 for some basic training.

When I returned to lab, all my Pokémon from the ranch were there! "What's going on, professor?" I asked.

"There's a problem with the transfer system that connects to Hayley's ranch," Professor Rowan said. "Until it's fixed, she sent all you're Pokémon here. If you need them, I'll be the one transferring them to you. I'm a little disappointed she didn't send that Shaymin that she said had appeared in her Ranch one day a few months ago. I would have liked to see it."

(Really, Nintendo, where's our Platinum patch?!?!)

Later that day, two more Eevee eggs hatched! I was about to leave with all 3 of my Eevee when my Golbat flew up to me, circling around me.

"Hey Golbat, you want to come with me?" I returned it to its pokeball, and started traveling Route 202 north towards Jubilife City.

March 3, 2009

Professor Rowan called me back to the lab, as two more eggs hatched. So now with 6 Pokémon (5 Eevee and my shiny Golbat), we trained along Route 202 and finally reached Jubilife City. Once there, I got a brand new Poketch to replace my old one. Then I paid a visit to Poketopia to challenge some arenas. Unfortunately, since I had a different Pokedex, I had to register under a new battle pass, and start all over at Rank 1! Still, it gives me an opportunity to train with all of my other Pokémon. I usually enter with Barboach, Golbat, and 4 other random Pokémon. Golbat and Barboach make good opening battle partners. Golbat can't be affected by Barboach's Earthquake, and Golbat can act as a scout by using its U-turn attack if it needs to switch out of battle. Barboach's Future Sight has also helped in tight situations, and Golbat's Poison Fang can eventually wear down any tough opponent, especially those with moves like Recover. Still, Golbat's strongest attack is its Wing Attack.

The professor called me back yet again that evening, as more eggs hatched! He kept one, one is staying with my other Pokémon who will eventually go to the ranch, and I took two more with me. I plan on rotating through all 7 of my Eevee as I travel. So, I ended up back in the Pokémon Center in Jubilife City.

Next stop, Oreburgh City, and my first gym battle!

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    well right now im training the eveelutions to lvl.50 right now im training espeon and its lvl.45 and umbreon is lv.43 and im starting on jolteon wich is lvl.34

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Right now I am trying to win the master beauty contest. It isn't going so well. All the other contest levels were easy, but I am having no luck with master level. I usually get a ton of hearts for the fashion section but in master I get maybe 3, and that is what is pretty much losing me the contest. I have my beauty maxed out, guess I'll just have to keep trying~ If anyone is good with contests I'd appreciate some tips in a PM!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    EVed and trained my Miltank to level 100. She's awesome. Now I'm hatching a few eggs.

Miltank is awesome. I love her in shiny too. I've been trying to find Pokemon that breed with her on the GTS, so that I can try the Masuda Method, but no look so far.

Back