• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    Diamond- Found shiny graveler at iron island and caught it . i was so happy because it was my first shiny ever. then my game froze :@

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Just arrived at Floraoma Town.

My current Pokemon team.
    1. Magikarp
    2. Luxio
    3. Kricketune
    4. Prinplup
    5. Bibarel
    6. Golbat

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm currently up to Maylene with a level 33 Goldbat only, hoping to get a Aipom from Honey trees soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Was walking through victory road with the girl you meet in there and I came across 2 azumarils, 1 of them was shiny but my game crashed and I hadn't saved in 4 hours :@

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm currently inside the Team Galactic building at Eterna City, defeating them.

Current Pokemon Team
    1. Kricketune
    2. Luxio
    3. Golbat
    4. Bibarel
    5. Gyarados
    6. Prinplup

Years
    Grats with getting your magikarp evolved, i bet that made quite an improvement for your team, Fire Eagle :)

Guys any advice on my team? (posted on page 76 in this thread)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Thank you Tesshin, it did make an improvement on my team. Now I'm in Mt. Coronet going to Hearthome City.

Current Pokemon Team
    1. Golbat
    2. Bibarel
    3. Gyarados
    4. Prinplup
    5. Kricketune
    6. Luxray

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Just beat Cynthia her team could of been hard if I didn't remember her lead and the rest was easy until she swapped her Milotic for her Garochomp it took out 2 of my pokemon but Shade my Umbreon came through and let me heal them .It took 3 EQ's to take my Shade down. Anyway I practically just sweeped with Magnezone, Frosslass and Daze my Infernape. But Im happy I beat her :)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Training at the Battleground Cafe so I can rechallenge the Elite 4 (tried it once without saving and got all the way to Lucian before his Bronzong smashed my entire team to itty little bits after two Calm Minds. ;__;) while trying the Battle Tower in the process using Weavile, Luxray, and Leafeon.

Current team:
    - Empoleon LV 68
    - Weavile LV 69
    - Garchomp LV 69
    - Staraptor LV 68
    - Leafeon LV 68
    - Luxray LV 68

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    I defeated now Roark in Oreburgh City and got the Coal Badge. (I'm always with WiFi-Battling occupied, so less time for Offline-Game..)

Current Pokemon-Team:
    Budew
    Monferno
    Zubat

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm currently in the Lost Tower battling Gastly and other wild Pokemon.

My Current Pokemon
    1. Golbat.
    2. Gyarados
    3. Prinplup
    4. Kricketune
    5. Luxray
    6. Bibarel

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    i dont have any of them........................................i heard theyre fun tho

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Beat 3rd gym in platinum with my riolu almost at the 4th gym now:

Riolu- Aura- lv 45
    Earthquake
    Shadowclaw
    Blazekick(egg move)
    Brick break

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Pearl:

i was on 21 winning streak in the battle tower when i was lucky enough to have the whole thing crashed... very awesome... :knockedou

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Breeding Eevees to build my ideal Eeveelution team, minus Leafeon and Glaceon. And I still have to catch Cresselia and the wandering birds, so I'm leveling up the Gengar I caught in the Old Chateau... >.<

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In Pokemon Pearl I am trying hard to seek a shiny Skitty. So far no luck, but I think if I keep up my chain, I'll be able to get one. I haven't gotten a shiny Skitty before but since I've been bored lately, I have decided to try. I got a shiny Plusle a long time ago with the chain of 88, and hopefully this shiny will be a shiny at the chain of 8. I highly doubt it as it is all about your luck on that, but I just hope I get one soon as I want to build up a Battle Frontier team soon.

I have been going Underground a lot these days. I am not trying to find anything there, but I wouldn't mind getting more Heart Scales even though I have tons. Instead, Everstones have been popping up for me, and I don't want that. Though I could always keep them for people who need them and all.

I've tooken a bit of a break from Contests as I want to go to the Battle Frontier in Pokemon Platinum soon. I have yet to beat the game though...
    Currently working on a team for the Battle Tower in Pokemon Pearl.

So far, so good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Try mating a Luxio with a Bunary

I was going to raise the level's of those two and..... THEY HAD AN EGG!!!!!!!!!

Back