• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Just got done battling Maylene in the Veilstone City.

My Current Pokemon
    1. Kricketune
    2. Gyarados
    3. Luxray
    4. Prinplup
    5. Bibarel
    6. Golbat

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm back in Solaceon Town traveling to Canalave City.

My Current Pokemon
    1. Golbat
    2. Bibarel
    3. Luxray
    4. Kricketune
    5. Empoleon
    6. Gyarados

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i was hunting for those rare munchlax and heracross on honey trees but i got bored so went to the trophy garden for visit. i was lucky enough to catch a pikachu with a light ball. i was hesitant to catch the time i encountered it first but turn out to be a sweet decision for me to catch it.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm currently battling my rival on the Canalave City bridge.

My Current Pokemon
    1. Bibarel
    2. Golbat
    3. Kricketune
    4. Luxray
    5. Empoleon
    6. Gyarados

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Magmarizers. GRRRRRRRRR...

By Yamikarasu & Sonans

I am a Diamond player, and i spent two weeks trying to find a magmarizer with a wild magby in the Stark Mountain.

WHAT AN ANNOYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

I expect to be easier with the electirizer.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm in Snowpoint City, going to face Team Galactic in the lake front.

My Current Pokemon Team
    1. Gyarados
    2. Bibarel
    3. Luxray
    4. Empoleon
    5. Crobat
    6. Kricketune

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'm spamming the Battleground for Exp. Much easier than E4. Current team is any random 6 out of the following-

Lucario (Anubis)
    Gardevoir (Hestia)
    Absol (Hecate)
    Gengar (Phobos)
    Infernape (Vulcan)
    Scyther (Mars)
    Armaldo (Izanami)
    Gyarados (Kilani)
    I'm sure there was one more....oh well.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Beat 4th-5th gym in platinum with my riolu:

Riolu- Aura- lv 56
    Earthquake
    Shadowclaw
    Blazekick(egg move)
    Brick break

on my way to celestic town but first to the poke mansion

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    June 13th 2009
    Not much happened today, just catching and training some pokémon.
    So far I've caught 10 Unown, just 18 more to go :D

Years
    Platinum:

I traveled to the Resort Area and went fishing in the small pond with the Super Rod. I'm looking for the level 100 Magikarp. There haven't been any sightings yet.

Then I'll probably go to Hearthome City and try the Super Contests.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Anyone who got something outta the Masuda method had better stay clear of me or my in-game character 'cause, judging by the fact that Cherubi has been on the to train section of my sig since I made it, I haven't done nothing but hatch eggs. The monotony of it is killing me. I broke 500, and my sister broke 1100. It's not worth it, but I'll try to stick with it a little longer.

Oh yeah, I did do soemthing exciting. I planted a Salac Berry in Solaceon Town, got two Burmy trees on 210, and a Combee tree on 209. I SRed about ten times with the Burmies because the change of pace eased a little of my tension and frustration.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Just started a new game on Platinum! Currently at Valley Windworks with the following team:
    ~ Mr.Spiffy/Grotle lvl. 19
    ~ Lage/Shellos lvl. 11
    ~ Siroh II/Starly lvl. 10

The reason the other two are so low leveled is because I was using that traded Abra Kazza and then it stopped listening to me :/ So I ditched it and needed some new team members.

Siroh II is temporary until I can find a Murkrow or some other flying type that I haven't used before (I used the Starly line every run through so far in D/P/Pl).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well for now, I am currently trying to evolve my Chingling and Togepi in Pokémon Platinum. It's going well as planned, but I need Togepi to catch up to the levels of my other pokémon as well. Right now the others [Monferno, Luxray & Chingling] are in the average 30's while Togepi is in the high 20's. I am in Eterna City and I've already got the Forest Badge.

In Pokémon Pearl, I am unfortunately, failing at chaining for a Skitty. The chain keeps breaking before I can even get into the 20's. As I took a break at that, I have been working at making a Battle Tower team. So far it is going great, and I have to EV train some pokémon now. If I am fortunate enough, I'll be able to beat Palmer once I reach towards him. With any luck, perhaps I can beat my high score from last time. In my conjecture, I won't be able too but if I try hard enough I might be able to do it.

That's all for now, but keep in mind...there will be a lot more happening.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Leveling up my Gengar so I can get it high enough to where I'll be able to do something about the wandering Legendaries. Also doing the daily Pokemon Center Battles/Battleground/Five-Star Cafe battles. Lots of money. :3 And making sure that I check for the daily swarms.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm at route 222 and catching Pokemon for my Pokedex and for my collection. I'm also heading to Sunyshore City to get my final badge.

My Current Pokemon
    1. Gyarados
    2. Bibarel
    3. Crobat
    4. Empoleon
    5. Kricketune
    6. Luxray

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Completed the National Pokedex AND bought all decorations for the Resort Area Villa. Yeah, basically just doing side quests now.

Oh, and I finally got hold of the Clear Tent secret base decoration - something I've had my eyes on for awhile.

Back