• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
  • I finally got past Paul (2nd Time) in the Battle Tower. Finally! I've been waiting to beat him for so long!

Congratz! Oh, I caught a Ponyta and named her June08 since this IS the first day of June <3 I caught her three days ago but forgot to nickname her and just did it now XD

Years
  • Finally a Heracross appeared!! xD Now for those Heart Scales. I'm hoping to find three, one for Heracross (Night Slash, then breed w/ Skorupi) , one for Crobat (Cross Poison) and one for Drapion (Ice Fang). Oh well, currently at Eternia, planning to dig then only proceed to Hearthome. ^^; Back to digging, then.

Current team:
    Prinplup L31 (It's Calm, xD )
    Starly L29 (Just for breeding w/ Zubat)
    Bronzor L25 (Still in training.)

Last edited:

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Finally got my long awaited shuckle, now only need 23 more pokemon to complete the nation dex
    Oh and also chaining Starlys seen as I love birds! :D

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • My current Diamond team is Darkrai, Diagla, Lucario, Ambipom, Cresselia and Staraptor. I got my Darkrai on Saturday at Toysrus

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
  • i've been training two pokemon at the ace trainers in route 229... one's been imported and the other has a lucky egg, so every time i own them both, i get 11750 xp (needed to write that info down somewhere, cuz my brain's gunna be wiped clean Thursday).

They're both going for lvl 100, one started at 90, other at 60ish. I'm working on the lvl 90 one, first... and if i remembered to save after getting it up 4 lvls... It'd be lvl 97 by now >.<

The lvl 60 one is the Infernape in my sig's trainer card... after watching a couple Marriland videos, I thought "should I pick up my DS?" and I did... So Yeah. I'll post again after I get the poke to lvl 100.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Evolved my eevee into glaceon

Got My Lucario to lvl 70

Went To The Darkrai event

Finally found mesprit

Found a shiny Growlithe And a Shiny Shinx After 4 hrs of chains

Imported Manaphy Egg From Pokemon Ranger(Forgot about that xD)

Shiny Shinx is now a shiny luxio!

Did a few more leveling and that's about it for my weekend

Chonlel48

Years
  • Got the swellow to lvl 100, think the Infernape is at lvl 85 from being lvl 64 when I last posted... School let out, so I'm probably gonna develop Carpel Tunnel and have a battle-ready team by July 4th... assuming IV breeding a Beldum goes well in Emerald... to migrate with an IV-bred skarmory... and 4 filler pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I haven't been playing much, but I got a Darkrai that knows Spacial Rend and Roar of Time at the Nintendo store!!! The only problem is, is that it doesn't have much PP to use. I guess I'll just use it as a support pokemon in double battles and stuff.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Yeah, you do that.

My friend traded me! I gave him a Shinx and whoop~ He gave me a Bulbasaur with the following moves:
    Leaf storm
    Frenzy Plant
    Quick Attack
    Petal Dance
    ~

GAHH!! Too many grass attacks but hey, I'm battling a Gyrados right now, so we'll see how that turns out!

Years
  • Yay! Finally!!!! An Adamant Zubat decided to pop itself out of an egg I was hatching!!! xD
    Oh I'm extremely happy now. I'm now going to Pastoria, trying to get a Skorupi. After that, digging time!
    Until I find a Heart Scale. Then... breeding time... again... ^^; Oh well, never mind that. Hoping to find
    an Adamant/Jolly Skorupi ^^ But then, I haven't really advanced much in the game. I just got 2 badges (yes, two!)
    and still haven't got to Veilstone (going off course to Pastoria first :p ). Current team lineup:

Empoleon (L36)
    Bronzor (L30)
    Zubat (L8) <- After a series of trainers by Empoleon [equipped Exp. Share]
    Soon going to have a Skorupi... Yay~

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Today:

Migrated my typhlosion,espeon,umbreon,deoxys and jirachi

Battled the E4 again

Hatched an Eeve made from my Glaceon and ditto

Battled a few trainers

Lucario grew 2 lvl 78

Palkia is now lvl 89

Did some useless stuff(talking 2 random ppl)

Completed a pokemon contest( hyper rank)

lonegRowlithe

a random person
    Years
  • For the last couple of days I have been training for the eliet four on route 222 and I got lucky and happened to get pokerus! So I infected many of my pokemon and stored them away in the pc!

Chonlel48

Years
  • got the Infernape to lvl 100 earlyer. Got fustraited that my IV bred pokemon need egg moves for a decent moveset, so I'm venting my rage by breeding Bagons, which the IVs haven't taken effect yet.

Got Hyrdo pump as an egg move, now IV Breeding... I'm aiming for a 31 in HP, SpA, and Speed. I don't care about the rest...

God, I wish I cloned the two pokes I IV bred in emerald! I'm just have to import them again and not be regretting it. (Bangs head against wall)

Years
  • Got bored of digging, so plan to train up Zubat first. Gone back from Pastoria to Eternia and trained Zubat at the Old Chateau, the Gastlies there die from a single bite
    Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Now at Hearthome, still training Zubat. And still can't find a Heart Scale --;

Current team:
    Empoleon L36
    Bronzonr L30
    Zubat L18 (Gone up 8 levels ^^ )

Where art thou, Heart Scaleth?

jammi567

Managed to beat Veilstone Gym yesterday, after having to train my Monferno and Staravior from level 25 to level 30. The Exp. Share helped a lot with that.

Chonlel48

Years
  • Well, I got a 31 IV in SpA and a 26 in speed, which is acceptable. Now to start on the 28-31 IV in HP for my future salamance

Then to the egg move breeding for Skarmory and RE-IV breeding. (mutters words under breath)

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
  • Starting Pokemon Diamond over again last week. This is my 7th time through the game. I picked Chimchar again ^_^, and wanted to get Elekid and Gligar but then I found out that I can't catch til I get the National Dex :(. My current Team is:

Chimchar: level 30
    Cranidos: level 28
    Quagsire: level 22
    Roselia: level 22

Saving to catch Luxio around the Fuego Ironworks and I'm also planning to catch a Noctowl when I get to the Pastoria Great Marsh, or if not maybe Rt. 210 North. Just about to leave Solcean Town and continue on to Veilstone City, I need to get Quagsire and Roselia up to my Cranidos level before I go to far.

Oh and if your wondering how I got a Cranidos I used the Explorer Kit and went digging up underground in Eterna City, where I shortly after found a Skull Fossil. I took it to the Orebrough Museum and got my Cranidos at level 20, a really good tank pokemon especially when it evolves into Rampardos ^^.

Back