• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

omegaspeed

Good Trainer, Bad Coordinatior
    Years
    Trading

I have a special trade box that I put the pokemon that I want to trade over the GTS. I forgot what pokemon that I traded to this person, but I finally have a Larvitar. And I also caught a Feebas a few days ago and I am breeding it. If anyone wants to talk about getting a Feebas, please PM me and we can discuss which pokemon you are willing to trade for it. You might get very lucky because I have been trying to catch a Croagunk, but they are slippery little dudes. I am also breeding starters if you would like some.

Years
    I had Giratina participate in a battle against my rival, and I was disappointed with the results. I went to a Pokemon Center and placed it in a PC box and brought Lucario back into my team.

I went on a long, cross-country journey in the search of shiny Pokemon, but none appeared.

Last edited:

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    Well, I have finally left Hearthome city after a long visit...I must say my pokemon and I had a lot of fun, but now I'm off to get my third gym badge... ;)

Vikings Gold Fan

The Golden Vikings Fan
    Years
    I haven't played Pokemon Diamond in a while since I maxed out the play time on it. If I have searched in my memory, I have beaten the Elite Four the 50th time and I made all of my Pokemon grow to level 100.

1. Empoleon Lv. 100
    Metal Claw
    Aqua Jet
    Drill Peck
    Hydro Pump

2. Staraptor Lv. 100
    Aerial Ace
    Take Down
    Close Combat
    Brave Bird

3. Garchomp Lv. 100
    Dragon Rage
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Dragon Rush

4. Weavile Lv. 100
    Icy Wind
    Night Slash
    Metal Claw
    Dark Pulse

5. Dialga Lv. 100
    Earth Power
    Slash
    Flash Cannon
    Aura Sphere

6. Arceus Lv 100
    Earth Power
    ExtremeSpeed
    Hyper Beam
    Judgement

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    I just got Pokemon Platinum working ROM!

Just got the Journal with Chimchar lvl 7

Current moves;

Scratch
    Growl
    Return? from Professor Rowan
    Ember

Turtwigpal

Currently Breeding Rotom
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Today I caught some Ditto to breed an awesome Lucario, but it didn't go so well.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Inferno.. you mean Monferno, right? Anyway, I haven't played in a while, but now i feel like it. My Empoleon went in daycare with a ditto and I got a Female Piplup of the Brave nature! Thats the one I wanted, and, first try too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    A few hours ago I faced the Elite four. After losing 3 strait time to Cynthia I beat here by using Flare Blitz on here Roserade. I am starting a new file and using a different starter.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: All That Glitters Is Not Golbat!

A few days ago I found a SHINY STARLY!! No Pokerader it just happened! I also have a shiny Azumarill but it's from Pokemon Ruby.

Congrats on your shiny capture! It's like winning the lottery when you see that sparkle on a wild pokemon.

Sceptile16, so you're through Hearthome City, eh? Lots of stuff to get sidetracked with in that city. Contests, Amnity Square, Poffins, before you know it, hours can pass, at least that's how it was for me.

Man. That was a year ago. Wow.

Anyway, quick update.

October 7, 2008

So it's more than time to rotate my team. I kept Barboach and my new Golbat with me, and had Mr. Mime, Steelix, Pachirisu, and Hippowdon transferred to me. I may use this team for the Sunyshore Gym, but I'm not sure yet. I did a little training throughout the day, but lately I've been keeping quite busy.

October 11, 2008

Well, for a change I actually got to battle some human opponents! A friend of mine from work had a bonfire at her farm, and her son wanted a battle. So, I battled using my current team, but lost. Hey, he used legendaries, what can I say. I just don't train/use legendaries. I had 2 battles after that, but recruited some of my own legendaries: Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai. I lost the first, but won the second. All in all, they were pretty fun battles.

October 12, 2008

I wanted to give Barboach and Golbat some training today. But first, I wonder how Golbat would do in a contest? I picked out some Ele Seals and attached them to a ball capsule for Golbat. It appears in a quick flash of electricity when it comes out of its pokeball. So I entered it in a contest in Hearthome City, but Golbat came in a very close second. I tried having Golbat impress the judges with its Air Cutter, and Bite, then Air Cutter and Wing Attack. We'll have to work on our combinations a bit more.

I made a stop in Veilstone City to buy some vitamins. To kick off my training with Golbat, I gave it some protein, zinc, and carbos. On the way there, I gave Barboach some training, and it learned a new attack! It can use Future Sight now.

Wow, I really thought I had so much more than that to report.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, I'm new here and I just started over a new game in my Pokemon Diamond. I decided to do things a little differently and started off with neither of the Sinnoh Starters. Instead I got my sister to make me a Cyndaquil egg, so I can hatch it and make it my Starter in my game...So far my little Cyndaquil and I are only in Sandgem Town, visiting the old professor Rowan. He's not as bad as most people think he is, maybe a little timidating, but he's not all that bad. Well, wish me luck on my long journey, because I know it's going to a long road ahead of me and Cyndaquil.

EagleKIng

Jolteon PWNS
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I'm lvling up my FLASH (my Shinx) I want it to learn Thunder Fang!

LVL:17
    MOVES:Thunder,Spark,Bite,Return.
    Nature:Modest
    HP:46.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well after a few days of training and a adventuring on, my Cyndaquil had evolved and is now a lv. 29...I also hatched an egg that turned out to be a mistreavous so I decided to add it to my team and it is also lv. 29. While making my way to Hearthome City I journied underground and found a cool fossil...When I took the Fossil to Oreburgh City it turned out to be a Cranidos, so now I am training Cranidos to catch up to my Mistreavous and Quilava before I finally arrive to Hearthome City...where I plan on taking a nice break...So far, so good!!!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay after getting some serious training done, I finally arrived to Hearthome City with all lv. 30 Quilava, Mistreavous, and Rampardos. As the day went by I entered a contest with Rampardos and guess what...we actually won the normal rank tough competition, which made me very happy. A few hours later, I finally arrived to Solaceon Town, where I stand now with my pokemon all at lv. 32. Things are going great, and pretty soon I'll be ready to get my next Gym Badge...

EagleKIng

Jolteon PWNS
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Well,I got a Toxicroak from my friend yesterday,TRADED my Diamond :) (thats his name Diamond with a little smile!).......FOR A JAPENESE WHISCASH!

(sorry if i spelled things wrong)

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    I just got a Bayleef from the GTS. It was at level 16, and now it's a Meganium and Level 59 in one day.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I couldn't find my Pearl Version, so I had to go with Diamond, which I straight-up over played. Now, most of my Poké's are in my friend's Pokémon Ranch, so I couldn't really train Pokémon too much, unless I caught some random Pokés. Ooh, my Lugia finally hit lv100, after a month and a half of training (yes, I have no dedication whatsoever). *shot*

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I traveled to Vielstone City in Platinum just a few minutes ago to pick up Porygon from the man in the house above the Pokemon Center, but I saved before I got it so I could soft reset if it wasn't Modest. I got the Porygon after the save, but it was Naive, so I SR'd. I got it again, but it was Hasty.

I reset again, but when I got it... ZOMG! It was shiny! What are the chances of that?
    However, it's Naive. It just had to get a speed-increasing nature. XD I saved anyway. Who wouldn't?

Back