• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
  • I think there's too many TMs in all honesty. What they should do is make them all Key Items, but keep the moves in the game.
    I hate having to take up a move slot in the game and tweaking my party to use Surf..

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well it's me again! I'm here to report back on my progress. I went back to Mt. Coronet to look for a dratini when I ran into a dragonair! :D OH YEAH! Now I have two of them. I stayed behind to capture a dratini though because I didn't have anymore and I lucked up and caught one. Also since my Chansey evolved into a Blissey, I went and caught another one. After that, I went back to battle the E4 and finally got Quilava to lv 100! YES my first NFT to hit lv 100. I'm so proud! Lately a lot of people have been asking me about contests and when am I going to get back at it. Well..........................................THE TIME HAS COME! I"M BACK BABY! Yep I went to my PC boxes and selected a lucky few. Well of course Plusle was leading the pack but I ended up taking out my Shiny Sneasel, Smoochum, Flash(Shiny shinx), and my shiny shaymin. One of them got lucky because I thought about giving Jirachi and my squirtle a shot at it but I guess my wishing buddy and my cool azz turtle will have to wait this time. I have a lot of work to do with berries and selecting the proper moves but I have tons of heart scales and tons of berries. I think Flash is going to be the Jack of all trades not just maxing out in one field. He's going to get a taste of it all since he likes dry food and I have a lot of pokemon that like dry food. The loop hole for Sneasel is cute contests though! Now isn't that shocking lol Yeah I thought it would be hard at first.....but I know how to make it work. Also since it's pink I think it will go well along with Smoochum taking a shot at cute as well. Plusle will work on the Ultra rank contests while everyone else will get a feel for the new setting. Well that's all I have for updates for now. I'll keep you guys posted. Until next time!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well it has been a little while since I posted...
    I am still in Floaroma town but with 2 new pokemon! Still looking for Aipom ':D and yesterday I forgot to put honey in the trees....':D I will today though! Anyways, I caught the Pachirisu I wanted (girl with the ability of pickup) it was lv.7...and I also caught a pokemon I didn't even plan on training until I caught it...A girl combee that likes Dry Food and has some good sp. atk etc. So I decided to train it and that was that...lol Well I was busy past these few days so didn't get to do as much as I planned... ':D
    Well I trained little pachy and Combee...even though Pachirisu was harder to train to the next lv. I had the patience and wow I am suprised that Combee grew lv's like nothing...didn't get time to train Piplup or Budew cuz I had to catch little Pachy and Combee up to them...now it figures out Combee is now one lv. ahead them and boy was I happy what had happened ':D
    Well here is my team atm...

Piplup: lv. 20
    Bubble
    Peck
    Bide
    Pound

Budew: lv. 20
    Mega Drain
    Water Sport
    Growth
    Stun Spore

Pachirisu: lv.15 (training at the moment now)
    Spark
    Charm
    Quick Attack
    Bide

and...

Vespiquen: lv. 21
    Power Gem
    Gust
    Sweet Scent
    YAY!!! Well until next time...!

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • Context: GLITCH IN POKEMON DIAMOND. Where? At SNOWPOINT GYM! What kind of glitch? MOVE BEING NOT VERY EFFECTIVE WHEN IT SHOULD BE REGULAR.

Ok, I am now in a battle against an Ace Trainer that uses a Pelipper. I sent out my Kyogre (yeah, I know, I hacked it... blahblahblah I'm no fun- I've heard it all) and I start off with Ice Beam. Now obviously since Pelipper is Water-Flying, Ice Beam, being Ice type, will be regularly effective (not super, not "not very"). It is. Pelipper uses roost to heal some HP. I then follow up with Avalanche- also Ice Type: the game says "NOT VERY EFFECTIVE"!!!! WHAT THE HECK AND IT DOES ALMOST NO DAMAGE!!!

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH!!!!

When a flying-type uses Roost, it looses it's flying-type strengths and weaknesses.

Edit: Wow, that was a REALLY old post I commented on. Sorry, all. New journal entries coming soon!

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I know I haven't posted much recently...so this is just to satisfy those in need...lol...anyway since last time, I was trying to find a sixth team member for my team, which successfully I did! I tried my very hardest and managed to catch a female and male, combee along with BURMY!!! So if you knew from before I was hoping to get a male Burmy to have a Mothim as my 6th team member, which worked out PERFECTLY! Though, by catching Burmy now after so long, it as kept me from making my way to Snowpoint City to check up on Barry, as I want to train my new Mothim to catch up to his other pals...So for now all I am doing basically is using the Vs. Seeker to battle along with encountering wild pokemon and visiting the Seven Star Restaurant as well...lol....YUMMY!

Current Team:

Prinplup Lv. 47
    Brine
    Bubblebeam
    Metal Claw
    Drill Peck

Chimchar Lv.47
    Facade
    Brick Break
    Flamethrower
    Flamewheel

Staraptor Lv.47
    Aerial Ace
    Fly
    Close Combat
    Take Down

Pachirisu Lv.47
    Discharge
    Super Fang
    Last Resort
    Swift

Ambipom Lv.47
    Double Hit
    Last Resort
    Swift
    Astonish

and my current new team member...

Mothim Lv.41
    Air Slash
    Silver Wind
    Hidden Power [Ghost]
    Psybeam

Hopefully, I'll get to you all soon when I complete more of my journey!!!

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
  • Well After Beating Crash For the 4th Gym Badge I Headed into the Marsh to fetch myself a Croagunk
    So my team so far is
    Infernape lvl 43
    Rampardos lvl 40
    Raichu lvl 42
    Snorlax lvl 39
    Vespiquen lvl 45
    (soon to be croagunk)

might post more later

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay folks...a lot has happened since. Well after, Mothim finally caught up with the group I decided it was time to move onto Snowpoint City to see if anything had happened to good 'ole Barry. After making my way through some thick fog and a huge Blizzard...I couldn't stop shivering in my shoes when I finally arrived to the Snowpoint Pokemon Center. I could barely move through the snow, and when battling, my pokemon were having a bit of a struggle against the ice wind and all the experienced trainers there as well. While resting in the Pokemon Center I decided I had to get used to the snow and blizzard because I learned that Candice the Snowpoint City Gym Leader loved ice types, and I couldn't fall down because I wasn't was experienced in the weather.

That's when I went out there in the chilly breeze and frsoted, white grounds to go training with all my pokemon. After hours of heavy duty work and learning new strategies while also playing with my pokemon in the thick snow, I decided my team was ready to go face Candice. When entering her gym, I couldn't stop slipping all over the floor, lol...but luckily it didn't take me too long to stand back up and face Candice for the first time. Thinking strategically, I knew Chimchar had a big advantage against Candice, so thanks to Chimchar he single handedly took down Candice's ice team with simple ease, and that is when the Snowpoint City badge was ALL MINE!!! WOW...I couldn't believe how close I was to obtaining all 8 badges to finally challenge the Pokemon League, but my adventure wasn't over. I had to go find Barry at Lake Acuity, where I saw sadly he was crushed and wiped off of his feet by the the Team Galactic Commander, Jupiter. When Barry told me how he understood that being the best wasn't everything and he knew he could get stronger... it inspired me to do the same as well!

Making my way to where Jupiter said she was going I sneaked my way through the Team Galactic HQ...where I met up with CYRUS...again! He talked on and on how having pity on others was pathetic and then tried to shove me off by beating me in a battle. Though sadly Pachirisu showed him not to mess with us. After trying to find my way out of the HQ I was able to defeat Saturn again and release the three mirage pokemon, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf.

Seeing how it was obvious Cyrus wanted me to follow him to the highest point on Mt. Coronet I did so... it was a long way through to get to the top, and again I ran into the cold weather, but this time I was more prepared and ready to handle the struggling, freezing weather. After a few hours (kidding...it was only like 30 min...lol) I found Cyrus, Jupiter, and Mars tryin to awaken and control the world with the Deity of Time, DIALGA!!! Everything turned dark and cold. The SKy black as the wings on a Crow and the room quiet like a mouse. I grew frightened, but Barry came to help out not too long after to help me take out Jupiter and Mars. Thankfully his pokemon combined with my Pachirisu and Ambipom they were no match for us! That is when I went to face Cyrus for the fianl time, he grew a lot stronger since our first battle but again no match for Chimchar who KO'd his Weavile with Brick Break and Pachirisu who's Discharge and LAst Resort tied things up for him. That was that and Cyrus could no longer bare how goodness wouldn't lose to the evil wraths of himself! Luckily I had the help of the three Mirage pokemon, who stopped Cyrus's evil plans at first. Strangely, Mesprit came to my side, smiled, and left me there feeling stronger and more lively than ever! What a true sight...

After Team Galactic made their departure, Dawn and Prof. Rowan came telling me I had to try and calm down Dialga and it seemed like it was calling me to him. So I decided to face up and challenge Dialga, I was a bit nervous but had enough strength to go on. Who would have guessed thanks to Pachirisu's Super Fang a few times I was able to easily catch Dialga with two Ultra Balls...what made me even happier is that I left with a new item as well...the Adamant Orb...

After such a long and tiring and overwhelming day, I decided for some odd reason to see Cynthia's grandmother who told me a bit about another Deity of Space, Palkia...oh boy...all this legenadary talk had gotten me smoked out...so currently I am resting peacefully in Sandgem Town...I was thinking that maybe I might take a visit to the three lakes sometime soon too...

Current Team:

Prinplup Lv.52
    Brine
    Hydro Pump
    Metal Claw
    Drill Peck

Chimchar Lv.52
    Facade
    Brick Break
    Flamethrower
    Flamewheel

Staraptor Lv.52
    Brave Bird
    Take Down
    Fly
    Close Combat

Pachirisu Lv.52
    Discharge
    Super Fang
    Swift
    Last Resort

Ambipom Lv.52
    Double Hit
    Dig
    Astonish
    Last Resort

Mothim Lv.52
    Bug Buzz
    Air Slash
    Hidden Power[Ghost]
    Psychic

OH WOW!!! After so much dramatic confrontations...I totally forgot that I was only one step away from getting my 8th GYM BADGE!!!...lol

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Well, Quite recently I decided to Restart my Pearl Version..
    And upon starting the game, something came over me.
    I decided to have a theme for everything I named in the game. And that theme was One Piece.
    So My name is Kaizoku.
    My Rival is named Ussop.

I did all the monotonous new game stuff, like going to lake acuity and getting my starter, which was a chimchar I decided to nickname Luffy. After leaving Rowan's lab, I did a little shopping and brought some Pokéballs, with which I caught my designated HM Slave, Bidoof, which I decided to nickname Koby. So I travelled back to Twinleaf town, told my mother I was leaving her forever, and set off for Jubilife. I then headed for the trainers school, delivered the package to Ussop, then did the Pokétch campaign. I headed out to Oreburgh, and Fought Ussop

Current Team
    Chimchar (Luffy) (M) - Lv.12
    Moveset
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    - Ember
    - Taunt
    Bidoof (Koby) (M) - Lv.3
    - Tackle
    - Growl

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
  • all right, so I was out riding my bike when i suddenly had the urge to go to the Oreburgh Museum (yay, coal), so I fly there, poke around the museum a little bit, and then leave, by this time it had gotton dark, and i was feeling "adventerous" so i ended up hitting the Abandoned Chateu in the forest, and after I did that I went to my house and saved while my character was in her bed.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I missed the Darkrai Wi-Fi Mystery Gift event (in Platinum) for ONE FRIGGING DAY!!! Just when I finally learned how to use Mystery Gift!!!

Years
  • Right now I'm just doing some small things....
    I'm trying to find a poliwhirl that has King's Rock so I can have a Politoed.
    I'm focusing on the Underground....talking to people like crazy so I can catch Spiritomb.
    Having a few fights in the Battle Tower.
    Visiting Mt. Coronet at times, trying to find a Feebas so I can turn it into a Milotic
    Entering a few contest with my Empoleon.

My current team is:

Empoleon lv. 71
    Dialga lv. 71
    Dragonite lv. 71
    Wingull lv. 41
    Breloom lv. 27
    Flaffy lv. 29

Soon I think I'll challenge the Elite Four again and get a ribbon for my Dragonite since my Empoleon and my Dialga already have theirs.

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    I went for a fifth attempt to beat the Elite Four. To keep my time at 999:59, I saved myself from restarting the game and time. Although the time doesn't matter to me, I like keeping the Pokémon that I worked hard for. I might consider trading them to my brother for some weak Pokémon, so he can trade them back when I restart, but I really don't feel that great about it.

Michael, today, went for a fifth attempt to beat the Elite Four. The other three battles with them were an easy success. To keep his Pokémon safe and strong, he bought some things from the nearby PokéMart, and restored his Pokémon's health and PP at the nearby PokéCenter. He walked through the door, up the elevator, and on to battle the first trainer, Aaron. Very simple battle with Michael's level 100 Golem. Easy beat. Michael took the elevator up to Bertha, the second trainer who he had to face. He used his water Pokémon, level 100 Whiscash, to create an easy beat to Bertha. He moved on, running towards the elevator. He was ready to face Flint, the third trainer, who owned fire Pokémon. Michael had no trouble at all, he easily beat him with his level 100 Whiscash, once again. Lucian was the final trainer, until he had to battle the so-called 'champion', who had been beaten by Michael four times already. He threw out Groudon to count on him. Easy beat, since Groudon was level 100, and the opponent's Pokémon were ranging from level 50 to 63. Michael faced Champion Cynthia, and beat her in about 2 to 5 minutes - easy as that.

No struggling was needed in the battle. In overall, it took about 15 minutes to beat the Elite Four with level 100 Pokémon.

Current Team:
    Groudon - Level 100
    Whiscash - Level 100
    Golem - Level 100
    Darkrai - Level 100
    Rayquaza - Level 100
    Palkia - Level 100

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Just a little update, I have finally arrived to Sunyshore City after a few days of traveling and training. I've explored the place gotten my pokemon effort ribbons, seals, and even met Jasmine...I'm still working on getting ourselves ready for the next FINAL and 8th gym challenge though...seeing as how the Gym Leader here seems bored a bit of not finding a worthy enough trainer, (hmm...I wonder if he me tBarry yet?...lol) I want this one to be my best battle yet! So until next time PC...

Current Team:

Prinplup Lv.54
    Hydro Pump
    Brine (working on teaching it Ice Beam)
    Metal Claw
    Drill Peck

Chimchar Lv.54
    Facade
    Brick Break
    Flame Wheel
    Flamethrower

Staraptor Lv.54
    Fly
    Close Combat
    Brave Bird
    Take Down

Pachirisu Lv.54
    Discharge
    Super Fang
    Last Resort
    Swift

Ambipom Lv.54
    Double Hit
    Last Resort
    Dig
    Astonish

Mothim Lv.54
    Air Slash
    Psychic
    Hidden Power[Ghost]
    Bug Buzz

I'm thinking 55 will be a good enough level to challenge the gym...which isn't far for my team to go...so we'll see how things turn out...

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Mines just getting 20 electivires from my cousin when i do mystery gift from pbr 2 pkmn diamond

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2009
    Can someone, please rate my Platinum team:

TOGEKISS/トゲキッス
    Fly, Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Ancient Power

FROSLASS/ユキメノコ
    Crunch, Shadow ball, Ice Fang, Ice beam

LUXRAY/レントラー
    Crunch, Strenght, Thunderbolt, Thunder

BLASTOISE/カメックス
    Bite, Rock Climb, Waterfall, Surf

INFERNAPE/ゴウカザル
    Shadow Claw, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Substitute

TORTERRA/ドダイトス /My starter
    Stone Edge, Earthquake, Giga Drain, Razor Leaf

Years
  • I have defeated the Elite Four for the second time and I earned a ribbon for my Dragonite!
    I also earned 3 BP today....it was quite annoying just because this f-ing Munchlax didn't die. But I finally won.

raxel

The Pie-ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    I was playing my sisters diamond version earlier. I beat the elite four, but lost at the champion. She only had two really good pokemon though Alpha (lv.63 dialga) and Aqwa (lv. 58? empolion)

Back