• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The reason why I use the American name of the Battle Roulette is because I want to "SELL" for the American Platinum dudes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Basically, this whole post is a total spoiler for ALL the people who have never played Platinum. Beware.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]------[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Chapter 3 - [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Arcade Up![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I stood in front of the strange building standing in front of me. Hono, my Infernape, stood and gaped at it in total awe.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This is the Battle Arcade, the place where everyone loves most, I heard. So, two trainers play roulette before each match, and it may land on land on status ailments, weather changes, level changes, berries, items, and some more things I forgot. I heard it may even land on nothing![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So I entered the Arcade and signed up for the match. I took Hono, Ray (My Luxray) and Glaci (My Glaceon) with me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I finally got 20 consecutive wins. The judge asks some gibberish nonsense, and then someone appears... Arcade Star Dahlia![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]She enters the battlefield, faces me, twirls, then winks at me, saying that she'll try her best to battle me. (...Eh?) The judge let us play another roulette, and I press the button to stop the roulette – she receives an HP decrease![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We started the battle. Seeing as Hono is no match for Medicham, I immediately changed for Ray. Ray got weakened to 6 HP by a few Zen Headbutts, so I changed for Glaci, but she fainted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I was already scared when I sent Hono out. Using Flare Blitz, I defeated the Medicham, but Hono fainted by Ludicolo's Waterfall.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Disappointed, I sent Ray out. It defeated Ludicolo with Thunder Fang, but when she sent out Dusknoir, I was like "oh, I'm gonna lose"...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wait, WHAT?![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Luxray just pulled off a Crunch attack, and defeated the Dusknoir... I won![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Dahlia twirls again, leaving the stage in a huff. Maybe she doesn't like me winning...?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I leave the stage. The receptionist gives me a Silver Print. It consists of the outside of the Battle Arcade, Arcade Star Dahlia, and... me! Woo-yah! Now to put this in my Battle Recorder...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]...Hm?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh hey, I have 23 BPs. Maybe I should collect some more, buy some more, or I could trash ALL the BPs for scratchcards! Woo-yah! I shall get more BPs![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hm, where should I go... The Battle Hall sounds fun, I heard, but I want to go back to the Battle Tower and pair up with Riley again (he is good). I went to the Battle Castle before...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"THAT'S IT!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hono fell down in surprise. I must've surprised it, screaming randomly like that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"Hono, let's go to the Battle Hall! I'll sign you up, and we'll kick some Argenta butt!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](I wasn't being rude to the Hall Matron Argenta, but I was so pumped up, I decided to go there. Well, I'll follow-up later, so...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Battle Arcade – Silver Print, clear!!![/FONT]

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    More spoilers!
    Spoiler:

~Fire Eagle~

The Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Alright, since in the first post it appreciated that I would consider where I'm at in my Pokemon game and well here's what I got down so far.

1) I started in the first town and started with Chimchar.
    2) I defeated the first gym leader Roark.
    3) I saved the game just outside the forest because my Nintendo DS is gone.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    I traded in some nice new pokemon; a growlithe and a totodile, bothe with japanese names. I had to couch up a couple legendary dogs for this, but itw as worth it. Besides, I never actually sue those dogs anyways.

On another note, I have been traveling the region with a small team of pokemon in-training. Growlithe has been added to that team, consisting of a buneary, ralts, riolu, and now the growlithe. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Yesterday i offered a Chansey for a Mismagius on GTS and recieved one today but it was hacked. Caught at lvl 51 and with a Masterball. I was really disappointed :(

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I maxed out Neutrus (shiny minun) cuteness and gave it some poffins in spicy and beauty. Right now as far as contests, it's the best groomed pokemon i have. Also I was training my adamant sneasel and I evolved it into a weavile. After that, I went ev training where I stumbled onto a female shiny buizel. Calm nature. Guess I'm putting finishing touches on pokemon I plan on keeping for platinum. I have way too many to transfer over so only shinies, legendaries, and special pokemon are making the cut. Sounds harsh I know but I'm lazy lol I still plan of ev training my grovyle, zangoose, and purugly before I get platinum. Until next time.

~Fire Eagle~

The Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Well right now I'm on my way to my third gym leader and the current Pokemon I have are Porygon-Z, Machop, Monferno, Luxio, Bidoof, and an egg.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    nothing good. just training legendaries like mew, mewtwo, giratina, etc...

mew i used an ar warp code to faraway island and caught him.

Years
    Beat Cynthia on the first go: Staraptor tok out Gastrodon, and Lucario, before failing against Garchomp, who got Kod by Empoleon. Milotic fell to my Luxuray, who fell vs Spiritomb. Then my Garchop proceded to finish her off.
    My hall of Fame team : Staraptor: Level 47, Luxuray: Level 51, Empoleon LVL 70 ( big fan of high leveled starters) Garchomp Level 60, Rapidash, Level 43, and Drifblim, Level 44. Im trying to finish the dex, by battling every trainer. Cant wait for the pokéradar. Shinys here i come! lol, until i beat Palmer, or get a shiny, see ya!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I've been playing my Diamond getting ready for Platinum this coming... tomorrow.

I restarted on it. So far, I've beaten the Pokémon league, caught Azelf, now I'm trying to catch that freakin' Uxie! ><
    My power is on RED! D:

After I catch Uxie and Mesprit, I'll look at the picture of Palkia, and THEN head up to Snowpoint to get to the battle tower, survival area, and resort area.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    pokemon platinum

I beat the Elite four and champ yesterday. finished the stark mountain quest, captured dailga,palkia,moltress,articuno,mespirit,shaymin.

Cubuole

Member of the N.O.G Society
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum Stats

Pokemon Platinum Status
    8 Gym leaders Defeated
    Elite four Defeated
    Full Sinnoh Dex
    Battle Roulette, Battle Castle, Battle Tower Defeated
    100 Pokemon in PC
    --Best Pokemon--
    Gardivoir-Lv.100
    Pokerus-affected
    Pokemon Battle Reveloution: Pokemon Uploaded
    Wifi Battle Wins:34
    Wifi Battle Losses:2
    Wifi Battle Ties:1
    Have Shaymin (SKY FORM)
    Have Garitina(ORIGEN FORM)

Spoinky

Laziness is My Name
    Years
    Defeated Elite 4 and Champ 67th time, trained Blastoise and Charizard, evolved Dragonair, battled Tyson (Rival), and battled against Palmer, which is yet to end, I ust put my DS in sleep mode since I'm tired.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    I haven't played the game in a while, but from what I can recall, I traded a Lvl 32 Venasaur for a Male Kirla on the GTS. Have been also training my current team and trying to fill up my National Dex.

Oh, and also trying to breed a female Heatran - if it's even possible...

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Started Platinum. Currently up to 4th Gym. Current Team: Staraptor 34, Luxio 30 and Prinlup 32.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Started Platinum about 10 minutes ago. After going through the opening nonsense, I got myself my Chimchar, and started trudging to Sandgem, where I'll trade over my newly obtained Totodile egg.

Back