• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Diamond: Erm... Caught an amazing Gible in Wayward cave <3 So epic. Also bred a Shiny Staryu <3.
    Platinum: Caught a Shiny Uxie <--- Took so long =/
    Pearl: <- Not my game, my sister's (she's 8). Is at Palkia :o, I told her to wait, I'll help her catch it with my amazing SR'ing skills ;)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Beat Maylene earlier on, Her Meditite was a 1HKO, her Machoke was a little harder taking three hits with Staravia's wing attack, Lucario took three or four hits with Monferno's Flame Wheel, My Monferno also ended up with about 7HP left

Pokedex;
    Seen/Caught: 65/37

Caught a Goldeen, Mime Jr, Bronzor and a few other pokemon, also obtained a Happiny egg from someone in Hearthome City.

My Team:

Monferno Lv28
    Roserade Lv27
    Luxio Lv27
    Staravia Lv28

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Diamond: Caught a Gible in Wayward Cave (they're normally common for me, but i got like 400 bronzor, then a calm gible, so not using it)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    About to go to Maylene after beating Wake

My Team:

Monferno: Level 26
    Croagunk: Level 27
    Budew: Level 28
    Murkrow: Level 26
    Quagsire: Level 26
    Luxio : Level 26

And after I catch all the Legendaries with nice IV's and natures, I'll move all my pokemon there (My team and the legendaries) so I can treasure the memories and have the ID Code B)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Traded Sneasel (Holding a Razor Claw), Graveler (Holding a Heart Scale), Blissey (Holding a Heart Scale), Magmar (Holding a Magmarizer), Rhydon (Holding a Protector) and Cranidos (Holding a Dusk Stone), this should add some new pokemon to my pokedex, i will be using the Sneasel once it's evolved (need it to evolve at level 35)

Update: Beaten Wake and defeated the Galactic Grunt, obtained Oak's Letter on Platinum, haven't been to catch it yet as i haven't defeated the elite 4.

Pokedex
    Seen/Caught: 80/49

My Team:

Monferno Lv32
    Roserade Lv32
    Luxray Lv32
    Staravia Lv31
    Sneasel Lv34

Off to get HM05 Defog from the Great Marsh and possibly catch some new pokemon while i'm there

Update 1: Caught Quagsire and Golduck at the Great Marsh, left to carry on to Celestic Town, Defeated the Galactic Grunt there and battled the trainers to the west of the town. Returned to Hearthome City and headed for the gym after healing my pokemon, my newly evolved Weaville pretty much sweeped the gym with Night Slash (I changed the time on my ds clock so that it would evolve)

Pokedex
    Seen/Caught: 91/52

Team:

Monferno Lv34
    Roserade Lv33
    Luxray Lv33
    Staravia Lv33
    Weaville Lv37

Update 18:38 ;

Just arrived in Canalave City, caught a Gastrodon (Pink one) and training it to level 34 while i search Wayward Cave for the earthquake tm

Pokedex
    Seen/Caught: 99/55

My Team:

Monferno Lv34
    Roserade Lv34
    Luxray Lv36
    Staraptor Lv34
    Weaville Lv37
    Gastrodon Lv29

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just transferred 12 pokes from Diamond to Platinum before i start over on Diamond.

On Platinum i also got my Shaymin event (yay, now to change that timid one i got off someone into Sky Forme!!!)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm thinking of raising a new party of 6 pokemon. and possibly even take on the elite 4 once i raise them well enough.

edit: a few pokemon that i have in mind for a new team are smeargle, ampharos, poliwrath, nidoqueen, vespiquen, gallade, blaziken, toxicroak - obviously i'll have to narrow it down a bit.

Last edited:

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Made my way through wayward cave, found a lot of tough battles specially running into that metal pokemon that casts hypnosis and confusion. Found some weird child lost in the cave and finish the first level of the cave. Later i will finish the lower level and hope to find some goodies.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Today I got Oak's Letter, and received a Mothim from the GTS. I am not looking for a Wormadon, and have offered a NidoranM. I evolved my Quilava to Typhlosion, and Cyndaquil to Quilava, so I am only missing Chikorita and its evolutions for the GSC starters. My PC boxes currently hold about 250 Pokemon, if not more. I beat Volkner for the 13th time, using my Shiny Gliscor only. Went to the Mansion and caught Igglybuff, but I am still searching for Mime Jr.

I ran into another Houndour, and caught it since my last one evolved and I needed him again. I caught Pinsir as well, since I traded off my last one to my girlfriend for her Charmander. Other than that, I went picking berries, and beat the Elite Four for the 3rd time.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just beaten Bryon, i've decided to have a playthrough of Platinum Enhanced Edition for a bit of a challenge

My Team:

Infernape Lv38
    Roserade Lv37
    Gastrodon Lv38
    Luxray Lv38
    Weaville Lv37
    Staraptor Lv38

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Battled a classmate to double-battle, no restrictions in the Colosseum. Beat him the first time, and then the second time, the little punk pulled out a team of level 100s with two legendaries! D: And none of my team is level 100! T___T

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    My adventure in pearl

restarted my game and right now I have 3 badges I released my Prinplup becuz I wanted to try something new. My Drifblim is at the top of my team at level 30 my machop's level 24 my ghastly is level 22 my staravia is level 25 Ponyta's level 23 oh and kadabra is level 24.
    (I know when I get to the elite four I'm going to need less ghost pokemon)

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Finished the basement of wayward cave, it was really tough. Most of my pokemon were on the brink of fainting. I made it fortunately thanks to my geodude who evolved into a Graveler!
    Later i will head to the next town to see if i can win another badge.

Team currently

Ponyta Lv.25
    Staravia Lv. 26
    Piplup Lv. 32
    Graveler Lv. 26
    Budew Lv. 25
    Luxio Lv. 26

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just restarted my Diamond after transferring pokes over to Platinum.

Current Progress:
    -Started Game
    -Chose male, named Rich
    -Named rival Barry
    -Went out into Twinleaf, followed Barry about a bit, then went to Lake Verity
    -at Lake Verity, saw this old dude and some girl who seemed so unintelligent she should've been blonde
    -Went to Steal/give back their briefcase, got attacked by some Starly.
    -Used a chimchar and scratched starly to death.
    -Journeyed to Jubilife City, catching a Bidoof,Starly and Shinx on the way.
    -Got poketch, got Town Map off Barry, got hidden power, taught it to Chimchar, hoping for electric/grass.No luck, think it's Ghost.
    -Beat Barry's Starly and Piplup
    -Wandered about until i got to Oreburgh City.
    -Immediately went to Route 207 to get a Geodude.
    -Caught geodude
    -Chimchar evolved!!!
    -Went back to Oreburgh
    -Traded with Rich (my Platinum) to get a Misdreavus egg, Drifloon egg, and a Bold Bonsly holding a dusk stone. Gave away bidoof,shinx and starly
    -Traded with Moriarty to get a Treecko, gave away geodude (gave Carnivine from Platinum)

Current Objective: Go battle in Oreburgh Mine, find Roark. Then hunt down all items in Oreburgh.

Current Team:

Egg (x2)-Hopefully shiny as my ditto was Japanese

Monferno
    Lv.14
    Fire/Fighting
    9Exp to nxt level.
    Lonely
    Mach Punch/Hidden Power/Ember/Taunt

Treecko
    Lv.1