• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Well, here is what I did today/yesterday.

Hatched:

Squirtle
    Charmander
    Elekid
    Elekid
    Weedle
    Weedle
    Caterpie
    Caterpie
    Aron
    Aron
    Pineco
    Shuppet

Evolved:

Weedle
    Caterpie
    Bagon
    Yanma
    Glameow
    Stunky
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Trapinch

Trade Results:

Banette
    Forretress

That is all that I did today and yesterday. No catching yet, mostly just getting the Pokemon I already had. I am attempting to get every pokemon, but I cannot complete it yet.

ayevdayev

Legend
    Years
    i cant remeber the story so well because i beat the game a week after it was released (diamoind) so im walking and walking and walking. And then out of no where i get into this cave. I keep walking and walking (with repels) and walking. And then i get to a wierd place called speer pillar. Then i walk. I fight a bunch of puny trainers, and i fight dialga. I got him to 1 HP WITH the burn status. I had no choice but to use the masterball. THEN I GOT ANOTHER MASTERBALL FORM LEAFGREEN AND DUPLICATED IT 10 TIMES. BUT I NEVER USED THOS MASTERBALLS.

-- sigh

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm gonna do that "d/p/pt" challenge so i can try raising a new team of 6 other pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Current Progress:Beaten Gardenia. Treecko evolved. Gone to Jublilife City. Got poketch apps. Beat first two Galactic Grunts in Galactic Eterna Building.

Current Objective: Hatch one egg before i get through the Galactic Eterna Building. Get bike. Get to Hearthome. Have all pokes at least lv.25.

Current Team:

Egg (x2)-Hopefully shiny as my ditto was Japanese

Monferno
    Lv.27
    Fire/Fighting
    Lonely
    Mach Punch/Hidden Power/Flame Wheel/Taunt

Grovyle
    Lv.23
    Grass
    Adamant
    Quick Attack/Pursuit/Rock Slide/Absorb

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Just started Platinum. Picked Chimchar as my starter, and heading off towards Jubilife city.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Well, since I beat the Elite Four in Diamond, my mission has been to fill up my Pokedex. I've been checking on Pokemon swarms practically everyday now, and hatching some of my fossil Pokemon. For a while I left my Anorith and Omanyte in the daycare; now they're just above level 30. I also recently caught a Seel, Smoochum, Spinda, Natu, and Dunsparce.

Also, just last week, I decided to venture into Turnback Cave. For an even weirder reason I decided to try catching Giratina. This was a bit challenging, because Giratina was level 70 and most of my Pokemon were level 40-50 (I had one level 61 Pokemon and two low-level HM slaves). On the first attempt, I got Giratina down to about two HP and paralyzed it (I had my Raichu in my party), then threw about 20 Ultra Balls before Giratina KO'd my team. On the second and third attempts, I accidentally KO'd Giratina (my level 61 Ninetales was to blame). But on the fourth attempt, again my Raichu paralyzed Giratina, Ninetales cut its HP a little bit with Extrasensory, and Gallade used Leaf Blade to get its HP into the red zone. I threw an Ultra Ball and it failed. Gallade used Leaf Blade again. I threw a Timer Ball... and caught Giratina! Upon catching it, I nicknamed it Sauron. So now the Dark Lord sits in my PC. Mwahahaha. And, it's still my highest-level Pokemon...

Later, I caught Rotom with few problems. After that, I caught Cresselia, using the exact same method I used to capture Mesprit. Then I explored Route 224, battling trainers with a team of legendaries along the way... Oh, speaking of a team of legendaries, yesterday morning I was riding my bike past Solaceon Town, so that the fossil Pokemon I put in daycare would gain more experience. While doing that, a jogger ambushed me and demanded a battle. The battle was actually pretty funny...

Jogger: Go Ponyta!
    Me: Go Sneasel!
    Jogger: (thinking) Ha, Sneasel is Ice-type! This should be a cinch!
    Me: Sneasel, use Beat Up!
    *Darkrai, Cresselia, Deoxys, and Giratina come out and attack Ponyta*
    Jogger: OH SHI-
    *Ponyta faints*

XD

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Trying to hatch a female Chikorita for the fanfic team. Aside from that, I'm trying to get my team to level 100, but I'm gonna blow a lot of my money before battling because it'll be pointless to get money from them, I have the max I can get. XD

Fire2100

A Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Hello there. As you can see since I'm new here, I bought a Nintendo DS and a Pokemon Platinum so I started it and now I'm choosing Chimchar, the fire chimp Pokemon. After that, I'm now going to Sandgem Town to meet Professor Rowan. :)

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I have been breeding Totodiles for the past few days, and trading them for the Pokemon I am either missing and/or cannot get in my version. I have received Electivire, Magmartor, Alakazam, Gengar, and several others. I went out and caught Chinchou, Shellder, and several other Fishing Rod Pokemon. I went back to Mt. Coronet to get Magnazone, and now I am currently chaining Beldums, trying to get a Shiny.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Current Progress: On the way to Hearthome. Hatched 2 eggs.

Current Objective: Get to Hearthome.Get Misdreavus up to lv.30 with Monferno.

Current Team:

Monferno
    Lv.28
    Fire/Fighting
    Lonely
    Mach Punch/Hidden Power/Flame Wheel/Taunt

Grovyle

Lv.29
    Grass
    Adamant
    Quick Attack/Pursuit/Rock Slide/Leaf Blade

Misdreavus
    Lv.20
    Ghost
    Lonely
    Confuse Ray/Psywave/Mean Look/Astonish

Fire2100

A Beginning Trainer
    Years
    I had time to have some time with my Nintendo DS, now I just defeated Gardenia with my Staravia. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Started a new file. The most recent stuff would be... evolved Elekid, caught a shiny Wingull, and now I'm training before the Pastoria Gym, as I am underleveled. Oh, and I nicknamed my team.

Years
    Decided to evolve and train some Pokemon(Bagon,Dragonair,PCP.)Might have PCP done in a day.I'm also breeding Bagon w/Hydro Pump for a couple of reasons.Also Leveling up my Garchomp.Rayquaza is almost Lv100,thank goodness.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I'm trying to catch Pokemon that I have Dex info on. I'm gonna import a Venonat from my Leafgreen, and maybe Shellder, Slowpoke, and Staryu.

And I'm still trying to breed for a female Chikorita. After this, I'm going for a good-natured Cyndaquil.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    - Started my Platinum today.
    - Picked a female character (named Jessica). Named the rival "Leonard" :x
    - Picked Chimchar.
    - Got Pokedex.
    - Arrived on Jubilife City.
    - Caught a Budew.
    - Training.

Current team:
    Chimchar (lv. 12)
    Quiet Nature
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Ember
    - Taunt

Budew (lv. 10)
    Sassy Nature
    - Absorb
    - Growth
    - Water Sport

Future additions to my team: Drifloon, Golduck/Vaporeon (probably), Lopunny, Pikachu.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i've just caught regigigas in diamond with just one dusk... yeah one dusk ball... no cheating
    but of course i lower its hp.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Deleted my old save last night. Started a new adventure.. Played till 7 AM O_O I'm a psycho, yes.

Current progress:

- Monferno, LVL21, Female, lol.
    - Budew, LVL20, F
    - Buneary, LVL11, F
    - Combee, LVL15, F
    - Bidoof named HM slave xD

Going through the dark and scary Eterna Forest. Spooooky~ Too bad there aren't any Misdreavus in Diamond T_T

Later I'll get myself a Pichu, Finneon (lol, dunno why I want that fish if I traded myself a Piplup already), Sneasel, perhaps Hoothoot. Oh, and a Gastly, Munchlax, Blissey....etc...-_- too many faves. AND these are only the easy obtainable ones. I wont even start thinking about all of those Mudkips and......and....all of those pokemon from earlier generations..T_T Omg, I gotta get myself some trading friends.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Training my dream team to lv 50 in Iron Island with help from Riley. Currently only need Larvitar to reach lv 50 then will ahve entire team of lv 50s then going to take on and defeat Steel gym

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    - defeated Roark last night.
    - caught a HM Slave Bidoof.
    - battled those two Galactic Grunts.
    - arrived on Floaroma.
    - defeated Mars.
    - caught a Male Shinx. named Raijuu for the Japanese legend theme. :]

Current Team:
    Monferno - lv. 21 [Male]
    Quiet Natured
    (Often dozes off. Hmm, why I often get this kind of Pokemon? o___o)

Budew - lv. 20 [Female]
    Sassy Natured
    (Loves to eat.)

Shinx - lv. 10 [Male]
    Docile Natured
    (Likes to thrash about, which is strange. XD)

Back