• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
  • Finally!

I finally beat the Elite Four after like, 6 tries. I was so excited, I was telling people about it who didn't even know what Pokemon was. (just kidding about that last part)

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I choose to play Plat when Im not playing ruby.I chose to do a Starly only run.Ive seen somebody do it on diamond,so I expect nothing less from Plat since its harder than Diamond.

Starly is at lvl 5 at the moment

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
  • In the adventures of Setsuka in Pearl... Her Pokemon kicked Volkner's butt! The wee ones now only levels 41-44, they need more training and guts if they are to emerge victorious against the Elite Four and the Champion!! We'll see ya'll in a month if things go well...

In the adventures of Umeko in Platinum... Lil' Umeko just started her adventure. XD Her partner is a Piplup, still coming up with a name.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Platinum progress

- continued all the way to Eterna City w/ Cheryl.
    - beaten Gardenia of course.
    - arrived on Hearthome and take the Eevee.
    - dug up the Underground to search Water Stone, but couldn't find one D: I wanted Vaporeon, anyways.
    - finally Budew evolved. Long process isn't it?
    - defeated Fantina after evolving Luxio. Even with Luxray, she's still hard to beat, like Morty in HGSS.
    - arrived on Solaceon and finally found a Water Stone in the ruins! :D
    - went through Veilstone to Pastoria. I will only battle Maylene and Crasher Wake after Monferno evolves and Vaporeon could catch its level up with others. >.> I'm training Vaporeon right now.

Current Team:
    Monferno - lv. 34
    Luxray - lv. 34
    Roselia - lv. 34
    Vaporeon - lv. 23

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    • I just restarted my Platinum yesterday. I had to soft reset once to get a female Turtwig. Was very pleased! :)
    • Went to Jubilife City, trained my Turtwig to level 13, and then went to battle my rival with only Turtwig.
    • Defeated rival somehow - KO'ed his Starly and defeated his Chimchar with a few hits.
    • Searched around for a female Abra. Took awhile, but eventually found and caught one.
    • Been training the Abra EVER so slowly. Is currently at level 13 - just three more to go! xD
    • Training Turtwig to level 18 - current level is 16.
    And that's about it for right now. Will update more laterrr. <3

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I've been running through Pearl with my NFE team. Somehow, I'm quite overleveled. So, being comfortably ahead, I tossed an Exp. Share on my Chansey, hopefully to catch her up.

Yesterday, I defeated Candice, surprisingly. Most of my team is weak to ice, so I was glad to get that out of my way. Right now I'm running through the Galactic HQ.

Team update:

Lv41 Roselia
    Mega Drain, Sludge Bomb, Cut, Toxic

Lv41 Kadabra
    Psychic, Hidden Power [Dragon], Shock Wave, Recover

Lv41 Graveler
    Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Throw, Earthquake

Lv41 Golbat
    Poison Fang, Pluck, Fly, Confuse Ray

Lv32 Chansey
    Rock Climb, Copycat, Softboiled, Refresh

Lv13 Piplup (soon to be trained)
    Surf, Defog, Growl, Pound

Pokemon Team Mars' Revenge

I LIEK ESPLOSHINS!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    An encounter to remeber

OK, one day, I was training for the Philadelphia Pokemon video game national championships (Victory road of course) and so, I saw a onix. I sighed until I realized something was weird about that onix. Hm, I said. I closed the top of my game and went on the computer and searched weird colored onix. I found out it was one of the rarest things in my life. I shut the computer (without turning it off XD) and tried to capture the shiny Pokemon. I finnaly caught it.

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
  • A little supplement from the latest discovery made by Umeko when she got her Piplip, male named Shogo... He has Pokerus. o_o

I also made plans for the team that I want in Platinum, so I'll keep ya'll updated. :3

Fire2100

A Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just restarted my Pokemon Platinum game... again? But now I'm going to Jubilife City with my Pokemon crew. :)

I currently have...
    1. Starly
    2. Bidoof (HM Slave)
    3. Chimchar

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • ALRIGHT! So...I decided to start anew. (Not a new game, goodness!! DX) But I have a new party from my fanfic. There is:
    -Harumi the female Teddiursa
    -Tani the male Larvitar
    -Dmitry the male Elekid
    -Zutori the male Natu
    -Cecilia the female Feebas
    -Dae the male Shuppet

What I did today, I spent time on Route 201 and trained. Dmitry has some Attack issues, so I have to help him with Exp. Share and some stat-boosting items. I made the right amount of Poffins to evolve Cecilia into a beautiful Milotic as well! The team is all level 5 right now, with the exception of Harumi, who is level 7.

Of course, I still take Mukamisori out of my PC to travel around. @.@

Years
  • Oct. 19

The team and i are just sitting in canalave city. Hasn't been much to do. Walking around waiting for my volt tackling Pichu to hatch. Training up some more battle fronitier Pokes. Maybe a trip to Victory Road for training is in order

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • In these past few days, I found myself highly outnumbered by Galactic grunts as I made my way up Mt. Coronet. I eventually reached the top, where I took out the final Galactic grunt duo. They were easy. My Golbat and Graveler work well together!

Next up was Mars and Jupiter. My rival ran up at the last minute (he has terrible timing), and so I double-battled them with my Rival (named Geonutz). All of his Pokémon got kicked, whereas my only fainted one was Kadabra.

Then was Cyrus. (I liked Platinum better!!) I had trouble with Gyarados, but after KOing my Kadabra with Giga Impact, my Chansey took advantage of the extra turn to freeze it solid with Ice Beam (thank you, Serene Grace). The rest was easy coasting.

Then finally, I fought Palkia. I was gonna soft reset for it, but my party was full. =/ So I chucked a Master Ball. Turns out, I got a Timid one. =)

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I've just trained my Vaporeon and it's finally level 36 now! Pretty much the same with the rest of my team members. XD
    Anyways, I've just beaten Maylene this morning. Monferno evolved to Infernape yesterday. Yum.
    And I caught a male Scyther on my training. I haven't planning to train it yet. XD Too bad Scyther and Scizor couldn't learn Fly. I wish it could. I just have to catch another Flying-type.. D:
    Will catch a Drifloon soon on this Friday ;3

Current team members:
    Infernape - lv. 37
    Roselia - lv. 36
    Luxray - lv. 37
    Vaporeon - lv. 36

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
  • Tale of the lost shiny

ok this story isnt even mine lol it happened to a friend

So my friend was fighting some trainers and wild pokes to evolve others with exp. shares so they can finish their dex.

well wherever they were a wild poke appered and it was a SHINY graveler! so they got excited as its the first wild shiny theyve ever seen. the battle started and BOOM!!!!!! graveler used explosion >.< lol

but luckly 2 days later they found a shiny spinda then another day or 2 later a shiny fearow haha

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • I decided just to stick Exp. Shares onto some of the team to get them to evolve. @.@ My Houndoom also leveled up to 93 while training/getting Dmitry to evolve into Electabuzz. Now I'm trying to evolve Zutori (Natu) to get it to learn Fly so that I won't have to keep borrowing Mukamisori out of the PC. By the way, Mukamisori is my highest-leveled Pokemon (other than TRU Regigigas which I traded) to date, being at 95! :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Well unfortuanatly coz of one of my brothers my platinum data was wiped so started new game i have done the League and when in distortion world I caught a SHINY giratina.
    Anyone know y?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    LOLing around sinnoh

Hey everyone!
    So, after two whole hours of messing around in the disortion world in then came across a problem i was stuck see i used the walk anywhere cheat and had ran to far now JUBILIFE CITY was devoured by the distortion world.
    The game had had enough and froze on me.
    Me not learning my lesson i had put walk anywhere on and had met marley i thought i could just walk my way through so i did then i left but marley did not say" ... ... Look ... there is the exit ... thank you ... although i have nothing ... to repay you by!... well i'll ... see you around...!" she just followed me so i walked through the little cave door thing she vanished in the next room and went outside into the next route i went to get my bike out but the game said"you cannot do that with someone with you".
    so i restarted the game having that happen i got an idea to try it in amity square i got empoleon out and started walking out in hearthome city my empoleon was FATINA the gym leader ...! i was scared i talk to her it said"the ----????0018reed4 is running in circles" i was freaked so i turned the game off.#So, anyone else wanna try these pleaze do tell me the results in your glicth adventures

Back