• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I caught a Shiny Smeargle today, about time I got a shiny because Buneary is still making me mad... I hope to get another one, I mean it'd be fun XD.

Correction, working on getting the 2nd one now.

Second Correction, 2nd one caught.

Ok I got 3 now, this totally makes up for the Bunearys.

4... XD and I was just trying to get rid of Cascoon on my Poketch.

5 XD... I need to stop chaining them before I'm swamped in Shiny Smeargles.
    Sweet one is Jolly!

Chain just broke 64, oh well 5 shiny Smeargles, better than no Shiny Smeargles XD.

Last edited:
    Years
    My Pokemon are all at Level 40, except Infernape is at 43.

I arrived in Canalave City, sailed to Iron Island, and then went through the cave with Riley. He gave me the egg.

I put Bronzong in the PC, and set about hatching the Rilou egg. I did it and now I'm raising it. It's currently at level 26.

Pokedex - Seen: 112 Obtained: 67

What time does 'day' end?

Gave Riolu the Soothe Bell and he evolved next level, at 27. So now I have Lucario at Level 41, along withh Gyarados, Luxray, Staraptor and Graveler are at 41 too. Infernape's at 44.

After raising Lucario I tackled the 6th gym. It took me ages to get through all the platforms because I didn't know some of them moved :l Anyway I got through and beat his three Pokemon easily. Lucario's Aura Sphere is awesome.

So I headed to Lake Valor to fight the Grunts, then went to the Lake near Twinleaf, beat the Grunts there too. Then I started to make my way to the 3rd lake near Snowpoint. I saved my game in Mt. Coronet.

Pokedex: Seen 115 Obtained 68. Game time - 44:44

Years
    I caught a Shiny Smeargle today, about time I got a shiny because Buneary is still making me mad... I hope to get another one, I mean it'd be fun XD.

Correction, working on getting the 2nd one now.

Second Correction, 2nd one caught.

Ok I got 3 now, this totally makes up for the Bunearys.

4... XD and I was just trying to get rid of Cascoon on my Poketch.

5 XD... I need to stop chaining them before I'm swamped in Shiny Smeargles.
    Sweet one is Jolly!

Chain just broke 64, oh well 5 shiny Smeargles, better than no Shiny Smeargles XD.

lol

today i went to the under ground and dug up ALL whats there lol i got 5 rare bones and three plates splash flame and spooky plate and got all of the fosselss exept shieldon (i have diamond) and got a few max revive and other rare items

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Wrong dates again...meh.

16th August

Caught a Beldum...why oh why do they have a capture rate of 3? I actually caught another one, the first may have had a Metal Coat, but it was Modest... Porygon have appeared in the Trophy Garden as well.

17th August

Entered the Old Chateau and nabbed Rotom after 2 Quick Balls. Plan to catch a Porygon and a Doduo (my swarm for today).

Aqueon

Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    17th August:
    Today was the best day ever. :D I got a level 100 giranta for a level 50 dialga. I saw a mudkip but for some reason it didn't show it on the national dex...? My team is finished and just needs leveling up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Done lots today :)

Started by going on another evee breeding spree, now I have all 7 evolutions. Going to make a team of Espeon Umbreon Glaceon Leafeon Jolteon and Flareon when I can be bothered to level them (they're all between levels 1 and 8)

Caught some dittos and bred a few riouls.

Ripped up all my berries and started again cos I couldn't remeber which one i'd planted where lol

Finally got my pichu to evolve at level 2 and then thunderstoned pikachu up

Got a munchlax from GTS

Explored Stark mountain up to the bit where you team up with the other guy, then called it a day. (at least till i get bored anyways)

My team's levels are now:

Staraptor Lv 56
    Empoleon (my starter, called pingu :D) Lv 56
    Mismagus Lv 55
    Luxray Lv 56
    Infernape Lv 50
    Dialga Lv 50

and my other spare team members:
    Torterra Lv 54
    Bronzong Lv 45

Meganium Lover

Zuki the Meganium
    Years
    I just received a Chikorita egg in a trade today, which I hatched and named Zuki. :) I haven't had the chance to train him yet, but I'll begin soon so he can one day become a wonderful Meganium~

I'm also in the process of hatching two Eevee eggs - one destined to become Umbreon, and the other to become a Leafeon. ^^

And, to my own shocking surprise, I've been playing the game for about 63 hours and I still only have two badges. XD; Go me.

Years
    Gave Riolu the Soothe Bell and he evolved next level, at 27. So now I have Lucario at Level 41, along withh Gyarados, Luxray, Staraptor and Graveler are at 41 too. Infernape's at 44.

After raising Lucario I tackled the 6th gym. It took me ages to get through all the platforms because I didn't know some of them moved :l Anyway I got through and beat his three Pokemon easily. Lucario's Aura Sphere is awesome.

So I headed to Lake Valor to fight the Grunts, then went to the Lake near Twinleaf, beat the Grunts there too. Then I started to make my way to the 3rd lake near Snowpoint. I saved my game in Mt. Coronet.

Pokedex: Seen 115 Obtained 68. Game time - 44:44

I did alot today.

I made my way through routes 216 and 217 (the one with the snow and the blizzard) which was kinda tough first time round, even though my Pokemon are all at high levels.

Then I went back through the route to train my party a bit more.

After that I went to the Snowpoint Gym. It took me about 10-15 minutes to get to Candice with all the damn sliding, then I ended up beating her easily.

Then I made my way to Lake Acuity to see my rival and help him out and stuff.

So then I headed to Galactic HQ in Veilstone and worked my way through that, and eventually beat the two bosses and released the 3 legendaries. Now before I tackle Mt. Coronet again I'm gonna raise my team to at least level 46 so I'm well prepared.

Currently my whole party is at level 44, Infernape's at 47.

Pokedex - Seen : 119 Obtained: 72 Game Time - 48:46

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Today is going well, I had to give up two of my shinies, but I got a Mew and a Celebi now =D! I also caught a Shiny Phanpy... too bad a Phanpy broke my chain o_0... I'm chaining them again, I hope to get the right nature this time...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I caught a new Shiny (M) Buneary last night while Chaining, and now I'm gonna go for a Female. Not much else though...

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    I decided to try chaining again, starlys lol and on my tenth i got a shiny :D :D right nature and all im so happy

Years
    I decided to try chaining again, starlys lol and on my tenth i got a shiny :D :D right nature and all im so happy

Wow lucky you, I've never had much luck in chaining. Even when I have reached a 10+ chain something always seems to break it. I've read in many places that most 40+ is a normal chain before shinies show up!

Anyway to the topic. Today was a good day for me. Got some nice trades done and have myself many of the starter Pokemon from the older generations and will EV train some of them. Did a bit more EV training with my Charizard as well. Did try and chain some swarming Phanpy but without much luck so I gave up and just explored around for a bit. Caught a tough Rhydon today which nearly knocked out my whole party save for my Dragonite and Charizard.

ShadowTails

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I can't remember if it was before 12(am) or after 12(am)... but I finally got my Shiny Phanpy (Adamant)... I had been reseting the radar on 40 for over an hour... I just decided "I'm going to keep chaining until a stupid patch comes up." My chain broke at 65, which by that point no other patches came up... I swear, when I was chaining Smeargle they were just jumping out at me, but Phanpy is like "ZOMG TRAINER!"

I've been trying to attempt chaining in the Sandstorm, but so far I haven't been able to start a chain with what I'm looking for XD... Let me tell you, chaining in the rain is next to impossible >.>...

I also have been planning on getting more Pokemon to raise up and create some new teams and strategies.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Did some EV training on my Turtwig today, dammit its takes so long.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    I Just Defeated the Pokemon League and got Poke Radar and started chaining Doduo I Caught A Female Doduo Lvl 2 with a timid nature Holding A Sharp Beak

Years
    I did alot today.

I made my way through routes 216 and 217 (the one with the snow and the blizzard) which was kinda tough first time round, even though my Pokemon are all at high levels.

Then I went back through the route to train my party a bit more.

After that I went to the Snowpoint Gym. It took me about 10-15 minutes to get to Candice with all the damn sliding, then I ended up beating her easily.

Then I made my way to Lake Acuity to see my rival and help him out and stuff.

So then I headed to Galactic HQ in Veilstone and worked my way through that, and eventually beat the two bosses and released the 3 legendaries. Now before I tackle Mt. Coronet again I'm gonna raise my team to at least level 46 so I'm well prepared.

Currently my whole party is at level 44, Infernape's at 47.

Pokedex - Seen : 119 Obtained: 72 Game Time - 48:46

Whoa what a day for me.

Spent about an hour getting my party up to at least level 46, then I flew to Mt. Coronet.

It took me about 30-45 mins to get through after it took me about 20 minutes to catch a freakin' Abomasnow.

So I finally got to the Spear Piiler, beat the two grunts then straight away battled Jupiter and Saturn with my rival which was definitely the hardest battle I've had on the game.

After that I went straight into the battle wit Cyrus which was easier, but his Crobat was a *****.

So I beat him and then I was about to face Diagla. The little sequence that happened before I could face him was brilliant.

So now I'm against Diagla. Out goes Lucario and I deliver an Aura Sphere, which makes Diagla's HP go into red. So I thought why not and chucked an Ultra Ball... and I caught it! First time! Haha :D

So now I have a Diagla and I headed to Lake Valor (or whatever one it is) to try and capture Uxie. Uxie was a *****, a lot harder to catch than Diagla. It must have had one HP left, and asleep but it still took me 30 odd Ultra Balls to finally capture him.

So in a few hours I've faced the two hardest battles so far on the game, and caught two legendaries... not bad :D

Now I've headed to the lake south of Veilstone to get Azelf. Once I've done that I'll head to Lake Acuity to capture the 3rd of the 3, Mespirit. Then I'll go after my 8th badge

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    8-18-07
    So today I flew to Veilstone a bought 3 Calciums, having one with me already so that I could EV train my Manaphy.I gave it the 4 Calciums and a Carbos.So I procceded to the Old Chateu to battle some Gastly's, I put Manaphy in the lead and when battling a Gastly I swithced to my Japanese Lvl 30 Turtwig.My highest stat gain with Manaphy was 3+ on Special Attack.After a few battles, I decide to let Turtwig evolve, and so I did, I was kinda sad beacuse it's japanese name went away and now it's named Grotle.I raised Manaphy to lvl 10 and decided to let it battle.It's Tail Glow+Surf combination is killer.It lvl 12 by now.Current EV's:55
    I also have a new party being:

Manaphy- Lvl 12
    Timid
    EV's:55 Sp. Attk/10 Spd
    -Tail Glow
    -Bubble
    -Water Sport
    -Surf

Just EV'ing it for fun

Bagon- Lvl 2
    Lonely
    EV's:0 Attk/0 Sp. Attk/0 Spd
    -Hydro Pump
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Rage
    -Rock Smash

Going to be my competitive MixMence.

Porygon- Lvl 1
    Modest
    EV's:0 Sp Attk/0 Spd
    -Conversion 2
    -Tackle
    -Conversion
    -Sharpen

Going to be my Special Sweeper

Nincada- Lvl 8
    Adamant
    EV's:Attk 4/0 Spd
    -Scratch
    -Harden
    -Leech Life

Supporter for Rampardos

Pikachu- Lvl 10
    Hardy
    EV's: None
    -Volt Tackle
    -Surf
    -Tail Whip
    -Thunder Wave

PBR Pika, don't think I'll EV train him

Grotle- Lvl 31
    Docile
    EV's:He aint gonna have, he's just a normal ingame pokemon.
    -Razor Leaf
    -Bite
    -Cut
    -Leech Seed

And That's my team, see ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back