• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sir Aron and Ash Ketchum Related?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • You know I was just thinking some of you have been saying who Ash's dad could be well I know there is a long timeline difference but its possible that there is some family line between Aron and Ash, I mean how perculiar that Ash has the same inner energy that Aron does, I mean not just because hes the main character but don't you see where i'm going with this?, not to mention that both their names start with A lol...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There's also that Molly girl's dad, because I never noticed Molly with a mum, prehaps her dad and Deliah got divorced?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Heh..., you trigured a nice thought but that would make Molly and Ash brother and sister and thats scary but the fact remains I still think they are related blood wise Aron and Ash that is.

Latios360

The calm and quiet one
    Years
  • Heh..., you trigured a nice thought but that would make Molly and Ash brother and sister and thats scary but the fact remains I still think they are related blood wise Aron and Ash that is.

How can Ash and Molly be brother and sister if my theory is true? I'm not saying its really true, but still! I don't think Molly has any relation with Aron like Ash (Maybe) does.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Well if Deliah and Molly's dad were once together...that would at least make Ash and Molly half brother and sister...so...XD

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    Ash and molly are related in some way already correct? I remember in the movie, it shows a picture of them together or something along time ago........

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    That was when Molly and her father came to Pallet Town for a visit because Molly's father and Ash's mother were good friends. Whether or not there is something more behind this friendship was never explored.

Sir Aron(isn't that the Pokémon's name? The little Steel-type from Hoenn?) does look a lot like Ash. I thought upon first sight that the writers finally revealed something about Ash's past.

On the rumor of Giovanni being the father, that was started because it carried with it the hint of Star Wars, with the enemy being related to the hero. Japan is supposedly really into Star Wars, so that was a possibility.

I also heard that Prof. Oak is Ash's father; that Ho-Oh is his father; etc. There are all sorts of crazy rumors out there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    There's also that Molly girl's dad, because I never noticed Molly with a mum, prehaps her dad and Deliah got divorced?
    Actually, if you watch the ending credits then you'll see a scene where Molly is out playing with her Teddiursa, and then her dad walks out, closely followed by someone who I'm SURE is her real mother. :3 She gets really excited and immediately runs over to hug the woman... and I don't think it was Delia. (She was dressed quite differently.) I don't know any more about that, but I'm guessing it's true, because I don't remember anyone ever stating that her mom was actually dead in the movie. *needs to go watch it again*

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • I also had the feeling that Aaron was the ancestor of Satoshi. By the way, that's Aaron with two "a's". Not the Pokemon, Aron. :p

And this is post #500 for me. Yay.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Actually a picture was taken of Ash Molly her dad and Deliah from a few years before the 3rd movie, thats what your thinking of.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Sorry.. pardon my ignorance.. who's Aron? Is he a character from movie 3 (since Molly's involved...)?
    Haven't watched movie 3 in a while ><;;

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Arlon (or Sir Aron in the dub) is the hero of the Mew and Lucario movie.

I highly doubt that he and Satoshi are related. Nothing even hints to this.

lol @ Fan speculation.

Back