• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Site: Eternal Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
Years
  • This site was just recently created. It has all things for pokemon, well, most things. It has an announcement board, the rules, it has topics for the pokemon games, HGSS, DPPt, and the others, it has a section for hacks and roms and other things like that. I changed it up a little bit since the last time I was on there, it now has a darker background, and new things.

We have a game discussion for all pokemon games.

We have a creativity section for artists, writers, spriters, poets.
    We have an Off Topic section for things not retaining to the pokemon site.
    I am an admin and so is a friend of mine. We are hiring admins at the moment. We have 1 mod.

Anyone interested can PM me.
    It would be wonderful if in this thread, that you could comment on the site and its content. You can also give a few ideas on how to improve the look of the site or some of the topics on the site. You can request things that you want added in certain topics. Thanks for your time.
    [Link can be found in my signature]

TeamRocketApollo

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • I think the site is very interesting. If i had the time and the patience, I would most definately join. For now, I will give you tips whenever I am online. K?

[I put the link to your site in my signature]

Last edited:

Mumei

Pokédork
    Years
  • Advertising of forums and chatrooms is not permitted. While you may talk about forums, forum software, etc., linking to your own forums with the intent of advertising them is not allowed on PC. The ONLY time linking to a forum is permissible is when you are linking to a thread on another forum that is relevant to the topic at hand and not advertising (a tutorial, for instance). Penalty: Link deleted, infraction(s) given.
    Yeah... this isn't one of those "The ONLY time"s.

And if I said "You should go buy Idaho brand potatoes! Call this number to find out where to get them!" It's still advertising, regardless of whether I'm actually selling them or not. Not the best analogy, I admit, but it's still not permitted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back