• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Chrono

\:D/
Years
  • Nevermind about my requests! I got it taken care of! Ska if your still looking for a Trtuoga I can give you an egg once mine hatches! :D

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Hey. Can I have a Zorua, any nature? I didn't see Bouffaron in your list, so I'll trade you that. That ok?

My friend code is 4427 0793 1776

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Chrono

\:D/
    Years
  • Okay well I got a Tirtouga from someone and I hatched it and also a ditto, but since I haven't beaten the 3rd gym leader yet I can't breed 2 pokemon. So can anyone help me? I want to breed it again since it has a nature I don't like. And I don't want to go farther in the game till I get it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    Do you really have a Zorua you can trade? Or even a Pikachu? Either one would be great its really great what you've got going on here

Years
  • ALL POKEMON BRED WITH A JAPANEESE DITTO, YOU HAVE A SLIGHTLY INCREASED CHANCE TO GET A SHINY
    Drop me a friend request. Ska is a lonely breeder...

Hello everyone! :) MY name is Ska, and I have decided to open a nice little breeding thread to help people complete their pokedex as well as Get some nice pokemon from yours truly.

Here's how it works: I'll have a nice little list of pokemon that I can breed for you to pick from. You select the pokemon, Tell me if you want a nickname, And a nature you want ( I will try my best to get that nature for you.) Then we start a trade. I will take any pokemon, so feel free to hit me with all your Pidgeys ( Or pidoves!)

Pokemon of the Day: Eevee!

Happy Customers: 10! It's underr 9000!

List of Breedables:

(In no particular order)

More to come!

Dont see a pokemon you want? Make a request!

FC:

Lane:
    5243-1243-0633

can i have a tepig please ?

Years
  • Loud music? o.oi think i had it off XD. i did heard something at some point, but it was a fraction of a second. Enjoy the Snivy =3

Back