• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skipping School...

Hotono

Hotono
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2007
    Ok, I hope this is the right forum... but I just missed the school bus... ._.;;; OMGosh! I'm home alone & my aunt & grandma went to the doctor so when they come home at 11 they are going to find out that I'm not at school. D= I'm sort of panicking right now... & I missed the bus last Monday too so now I have to come up with another excuse.

So the thread says it all, am I the only one here who skips school? I guess reading other peoples stories will make me feel better. x3;

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I've never skipped school. I'm such a good girl. I don't even skip to school, considering I go in a car. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I used to skip school all the time. I don't think I actually skipped entire days, but I skipped plenty of lessons. In my last year, I was skipping at least once a day (R.S) because it was so pointlessly useless and it was the final lesson of the day, so I just used to skip it and go home early. I never got into trouble for it.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I never have skipped school. I don't do it unless it's near the end of the day and everyone wants to go out. That's rare though and rebellious. I never skip lessons either. I'd just get caught out and punished and there's not really any point. I walk to school so I can't miss buses or anything. I hate walking in the rain though...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I've never skipped, ever, and I'm in high school, where everyone skips all the time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I always get late to school. But I always find good excuses. And I'm going to repeat this grade, so there's no point in even going to school.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have never skipped school without a valid justification for my absenteeism. Given the choice, I'd rather be tardy than absent altogether.

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    I've hardly skipped school because there's hardly any benefits in doing so. Go, even if you missed the bus or something.

Now that I'm in university/college, no one actually cares if you've skipped school.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can't skip school even if I wanted to, which I don't. Both my parents will make sure I arrived school, no matter what it takes.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I just got an award at my senior class awards ceremony for PERFECT ATTENDANCE. Oh hells yeah.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Skipping school is so easy. I used to do it all the time. Sometimes it's because I can't get myself out of bed, so I end up waking around ten in the morning or so. Other times, it's just like, "Ugh, I don't want to go to school today." So then, I go back to sleep and presto. My mom has never gave her thought on it. She never seem to have a problem with it, or not at least when I was younger. *shrugs* Last year, it got so bad I had to attend administrative hearing and they put me under contract, or else my mom would had had to pay a $150 fine.

I still kind of do it though, but I don't mean to. I mean, if I were to awake around twelve or so, it would be too late to show up at school.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    How do you wake up at 12? Get an alarm clark if so. And if you're too tire din the morning.. then at least go to bed earlier.

However, I have quite a funny story. One day around 2 years ago when I was in grade 8, I had sat out by the highway waiting for my bus, but it never came. I just thought that I missed it, so I decided to run to school, however I had no idea that I was still on time for my bus. So I ran all the way there, in the rain in T-shirt and shorts, cold wet and ran for like, 2 and a half miles non stop. Whew, talk about tiring. xD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    IF. Hypothetically, if I were to awake around twelve, mind as well not go. I'll just end up missing seventy-five percent of my classes. And people told me that I may be sleep-deprived. Can't help it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Eh, I was a good boy when I was younger, and so I never skipped.

However, for the past two Thursday's I've been skipping sport. But it's just bowling, and my parents don't mind .... as long as I use the time to study XD;;;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Ive skipped school a couple of times, the reasons are uknown. I know when my parents come home so I leave 10-20 minuets before they come. And I know when they leave also so thats when I come back :D

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I've never skipped school in all my life and I would now want to either. If they catch you skipping inside the school then you'll get like to clean the whole cafeteria?? And if your not caught and want to go home there is cameras all around the school, 258 to be exact.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I never have skipped school, since there would be school officers calling in to see where I am in such a case. I did come close to being forced to skip school, however, on days when the bus service wasn't running for my town.

Back