• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skipping School...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've skipped school a few times, but I do it when I've got enough days to miss. XD

Like one time my dad took me to a Texans pre-season game, and we got back like at 12 midnight. So when he woke me up, he said, "You just wanna stay home? I am."

Of course, I did. And I didn't feel bad, since my dad's a teacher. XD

Years
    I don't skip school of my own free will. For three years, I didn't want to miss school. This year, my parents would kill me. I might not be up to school some days, but meh, it's not like I can skip. XD;

The only thing that might be close to skipping would be our planned Senior Skip Day, which was really "Seniors, don't come, we don't have plans for you" day. What's the fun in that?? @@;

There was an unofficial senior skip day I would've participated in, but I had a class I couldn't miss that day. Oh well.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I've skipped school quite a bit, not LOADS, but enough. Most of the time I could just ask my mum for a day off, with a half-decent reason, and be allowed to stay at home.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't skip school on purpose, I've never had and probably never will.

I'm actually doing a report on truancy for English right now... xD

Raichu Guardian

I blame the schools
    Years
    Meh, only times I would skip school would be if some random out the blue thing happened. Either a fire drill during a later part of the day or some big exam being done and my teachers just playing games and showing videos. Other than that no. =D

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    No, I've NEVER cut School. Cutting School in my house/school is GUARTEED to get you in trouble i both places. My mom knows all my teachers (She's sometimes in school as a sub-aide, so i can't really take a chance)

However, i know someone who did cut one of my classes one day.

Someone in my math class cut the class on a test day. he got a 0 for the test. I was laughing in my hed at him.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Lol, you guys are so funny. Im my school skipping is nothing. Everyone skips and in not out of the ordinary and there are very few actions against it.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    I guess I could be considered a bad kid in the aspect that I skip first and some of second hour every day. That's only because I'm not passing those classes, though.
    And the only reason that started was because of my lack of waking up in the morning--or rather, motivation to wake up.
    I've never really been that much into school. [shrug]

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I'll skip like one day a year, not counting the days I'm actually sick. Funny story though, as today I skipped because I didn't bring the books home with me for the weekend, so I wasn't able to do any of my homework at all. I had a lot of assignments too. So, I went to school actually, got my books, and called home sick before first period began. I didn't even get scolded for staying home, I got scolded because my mom didn't feel like driving all the way back to pick me up again. This whole day after I got back, I have been actually feeling really sick. My mind fooled my body, or something.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I would love to skip school(I can sometimes) but it is so hard to convince my parents that there is something wrong with me. I am really sick of school and would miss it if I could.

Years
    I've never skipped an entire day of school without a reason but I've skipped classes before. The only time I skip classes is when I'm exempt from taking the final exam which was the case with most of my classes. There is no point of being there because I know I won't be missing anything so I stay home instead. I've done this during the last week of school these past 2 school years.

Sure, it counts as an absent and getting 9 absents means you lose credit for a course. Then again, I have perfect attendance so missing class once won't hurt me.

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I guess I could be considered a bad kid in the aspect that I skip first and some of second hour every day. That's only because I'm not passing those classes, though.
    And the only reason that started was because of my lack of waking up in the morning--or rather, motivation to wake up.
    I've never really been that much into school. [shrug]

Maybe if you did't skip them, you wouldn't be failing. 0.0

I'll admit to skipping school. I skipped 3 days in a row (sick, I swear), but then was called by the school and told that I had a midterm in two days. o.O Teachers care way too much....
    Actually skipping, I skip every friday at the last month of the school year.

Years
    I skipped once, and that was today, because only 5 people showed up in my class (last day of school). So, I left at recess, nothing too rebellious now :P

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I have never skipped school in my entire life. Besides, even if I did get away with it, my mother would find out.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    I only skipped class for a few weeks-- 2 weeks and 3 days to be exact.

1) Spent time with parents.
    2) Chicken Pox. ZOMG CONTAGIOUSFTW
    3) Last day of School for all 5th Graders was the day on our graduation. For all others, it was the day after! YAYZORZ!

Back