• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skuntank or Purugly?

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters

pleb

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Which is better, Skuntank or Purugly? I prefer Skuntank.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Skuntank and its Flamethrower are essential for clearing DPPt in a mono-poison challenge. Otherwise steels will completely wall you. XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I prefer Purugly Better, even though I don't like them both..

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Im really content with both of them. I mean I have Skunktank in my deck for TCG and He serves me well but still.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I hate Purugly. ;; That thing annoyed me so much when I first played Platinum with its constant Hypnosis. I mean, I can kill it now easily, but I have the bad memories, still. I don't even Skuntank, but since I hate Purugly, it wins by default.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Stunktank's flamethrower is epic! It's hilarious

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I like that Purugly can learn Hypnosis... But Skuntank is my favorite of the two, since Purugly is really ugly. Skuntank's Explosion is the best.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Jupiter's Skuntank gave me sooooo much trouble every time I played through my Platinum Nuzlocke run. It took down at least 3 team members, from memory. Since then, I've started using one on my Diamond team and I sorta like it now; its not a bad Pokemon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I hate Purugly. ;; That thing annoyed me so much when I first played Platinum with its constant Hypnosis. I mean, I can kill it now easily, but I have the bad memories, still. I don't even Skuntank, but since I hate Purugly, it wins by default.

Agreed, I'm not a fan of Skuntank, but I DESPISE Purugly.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i didn't think that purgle pre-evo was that bad and it could have had a much cooler evo, but purgle is just such a ugly looking pokemon thaat i had to vote for skunktank who doesn't look like i would be ashamed to have one on my team

Back