• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] SLOKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
  • I need a Sloking... one of the last guys for the dex... I have a slopoke with a king's rock for a touchtrade...

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • Ack! Shoot, I was too late to be the first to reply -- I saw this at work, but I couldn't log in on mobile...ugh...
    Slowking is one of the last Pokemon I need to get as well. I already had a Slowpoke with a King's Rock ready...Not trying to...steal the offer for my own benefit or anything like that...Wink-wink nudge-nudge.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • Yesssss! Sticking-my-nose-in-places-I-don't-belong prevails again!
    Alright, Sawk. You're not on right now, so lemme know when you'll be ready to trade tomorrow! And if you'd like the original Slowking back, or we just keep each other's Slowking

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • I'm on often, never at a specific time. What is your link code? Also thank you very much for helping, both of you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back